Internet Gaming "celebrities" and their racism (no Gladiators discussion)

  • Page

    of 20 First / Last

    Previous
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 12 Sep 2017 10:00:30 46,991 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    A thread partly to keep Tonka happy since he clearly doesn't like 80s and 90s nostalgia, and also partly because another YouTube "celebrity" is BOUND to be a racist shit at some point in the future. Whether it's PewDiePie or JonTron or one of the other YouTube nobs you've only heard about because they're banging on about how the white race is being replaced. Again.

    Anyway, here's PewDiePie playing Conan Exiles as Hitler, while calling all the enemies Jews.



    Heat of the moment. Not racist.
  • Negan 12 Sep 2017 10:02:41 133 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 weeks ago
    The title hurts my eyes.
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 12 Sep 2017 10:03:43 46,991 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    It's perfectly cromulent grammar
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 12 Sep 2017 10:04:54 9,867 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    MEMBER MAN-AT-ARMS

  • You-can-call-me-kal 12 Sep 2017 10:06:57 9,345 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Stupid to let that thread be derailed and then start another thread to carry on the original conversation. I didn't even realise that 80s thread was the racism thread. All points and posts in that thread are now lost as part of the discussion.
  • disusedgenius 12 Sep 2017 10:07:47 8,351 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    Heat of the moment. Not racist.
    Just as long as it wasn't derogatory.
  • nickthegun 12 Sep 2017 10:08:17 71,332 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I did wonder where nearly 600 posts of misty eyed bedwetting had suddenly sprung from.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 12 Sep 2017 10:08:37 4,092 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Like someone said in another thread.

    The n***** in a woodpile Tory only made that "slip of the tongue" because it's presumably the sort of thing that's already totally in her vocabulary.

    Same goes for these racist internet edgelords
  • bad09 12 Sep 2017 10:09:39 7,900 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Aren't mods supposed to delete pointless threads not create them? Who's policing the police in this gaff? :)
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 12 Sep 2017 10:10:10 4,092 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Although Trey Parker and Matt Stone probably have something to answer for thanks to heneration of twats not getting that Cartman is the villain
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 12 Sep 2017 10:11:06 46,991 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    For the record, I'm not the one that renamed that thread. I blame craigy.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 12 Sep 2017 10:11:54 9,345 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Well the main thing is the mods amuse themselves.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 12 Sep 2017 10:11:56 9,867 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I'm still inclined to think that this pie guy is just trying to be an edgelord rather than being someone who actually hates other races.
  • nickthegun 12 Sep 2017 10:14:17 71,332 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    simpleexplodingmaybe wrote:
    Although Trey Parker and Matt Stone probably have something to answer for thanks to heneration of twats not getting that Cartman is the villain
    History is *littered* with people not getting the joke and cheering for the bad guy.

    Like loadsamoney or Boris Johnson.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 12 Sep 2017 10:17:24 4,092 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Whatever his stance toward racial superiority, as the moral of Kurt Vonnegut's Mother Night goes, you are who you pretend to be

    If his actions are making antisemetic jokes and using the n-word as and insult across platforms that reach thousands/millions what does it matter what he thinks privately?
  • Rivuzu 12 Sep 2017 10:20:37 16,239 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah but can we get back to talking about how fine Jet was now please?
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 12 Sep 2017 10:22:32 4,092 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Obviously JonTron pulling the "I'm just saying what we're all thinking" stuff was more racist because it was just straight up hating on non-white people and calling them all criminal scum
  • Salaman 12 Sep 2017 10:23:01 22,713 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    Well the main thing is the mods amuse themselves.
    It's national HairyArse remembrance day, the mods fuck about with threads and thread titles for this one day a year.
  • nickthegun 12 Sep 2017 10:31:33 71,332 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    simpleexplodingmaybe wrote:
    Obviously JonTron pulling the "I'm just saying what we're all thinking" stuff was more racist because it was just straight up hating on non-white people and calling them all criminal scum
    One thing I've always thought about doing is be really racist and discriminatory to a white supremacist like JonTron.

    I'm pretty much textbook Anglo-Saxon. I've got one of the oldest English surnames, I can trace my English roots back almost 1000 years and I've got a chunk of Russian aristocracy in there for good measure.

    So if we are looking to start an ethnostate, pieces of shit like JonTron or those redneck pig fuckers in America aren't getting in.

    Basically, I'm a better class of white person than the majority of people crowing about it and I kind of feel like letting them know that would be pretty funny.

    'Whats your last name? Oh, yeah? Your great great great grandmother was probably fucked by an ottoman. NEXT!'
  • Jyzzy-Z 12 Sep 2017 10:32:31 2,026 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Typical MrTomFTW. Gaming 'men' what done a racism. Because women can't be racist.

    Disgraceful.
  • craigy Staff 12 Sep 2017 10:33:00 9,142 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Heaven forbid anyone try to add any levity to the situation.
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 12 Sep 2017 10:34:02 46,991 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    If an Internet Gaming Woman does a racism then the thread title can be changed.
  • challenge_hanukkah 12 Sep 2017 10:34:11 4,912 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    simpleexplodingmaybe wrote:
    Obviously JonTron pulling the "I'm just saying what we're all thinking" stuff was more racist because it was just straight up hating on non-white people and calling them all criminal scum
    One thing I've always thought about doing is be really racist and discriminatory to a white supremacist like JonTron.

    I'm pretty much textbook Anglo-Saxon. I've got one of the oldest English surnames, I can trace my English roots back almost 1000 years and I've got a chunk of Russian aristocracy in there for good measure.

    So if we are looking to start an ethnostate, pieces of shit like JonTron or those redneck pig fuckers in America aren't getting in.

    Basically, I'm a better class of white person than the majority of people crowing about it and I kind of feel like letting them know that would be pretty funny.

    'Whats your last name? Oh, yeah? Your great great great grandmother was probably fucked by an ottoman. NEXT!'
    Russian aristocracy?

    Dirty slav.
  • bad09 12 Sep 2017 10:34:47 7,900 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Stop sexism in our racism thread! Women can offend just as well as men Tom!
  • Gearskin 12 Sep 2017 10:35:14 2,990 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    H3H3 does not believe that PewDiePie is racist.

    And he is Jewish.
  • nickthegun 12 Sep 2017 10:35:51 71,332 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:

    Russian aristocracy?

    Dirty slav.
    That's what I'm talking about!
  • mrpon 12 Sep 2017 10:36:21 33,478 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    If an Internet Gaming Woman does a racism then the thread title can be changed.
    Transphobe!!
  • You-can-call-me-kal 12 Sep 2017 10:36:43 9,345 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    craigy wrote:
    Heaven forbid anyone try to add any levity to the situation.
    Do you really think that's what a discussion about racism and ant-Semitism in gaming needs? To be taken even less seriously?
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 12 Sep 2017 10:37:04 46,991 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Gearskin wrote:
    H3H3 does not believe that PewDiePie is racist.

    And he is Jewish.
    H3H3 believes PDP is Jewish?

    Edited by MrTomFTW at 10:37:22 12-09-2017
  • retro74 12 Sep 2017 10:40:21 2,037 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Rivuzu wrote:
    Yeah but can we get back to talking about how fine Jet was now please?
    Agreed

    Thread needs more Jet
  • Page

    of 20 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.