Donald Trump, first orange US President Page 812

• Page

of 832 First / Last

• Nanocrystal 14 Nov 2017 02:17:20 1,615 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You can certainly trust priests when it comes to matters of child sex abuse.
  • Dirtbox 14 Nov 2017 03:32:20 89,383 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Dis gon b gud dot gif

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/
  • Mola_Ram 14 Nov 2017 03:49:19 16,521 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    "...requesting that the president-elect tell Australia to appoint Julian Assange ambassador to the United States."

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking lol. I heard that Assange was delusional, but fucking hell.
  • mal 14 Nov 2017 05:04:41 28,634 posts
    Seen 51 seconds ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    It went without comment when Duffking basically posted the same article from the same source on the previous page. He fucked up the link somewhat though, so his version isn't as well formatted as yours is.
  • Tonka 14 Nov 2017 06:30:43 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    IS Julienne Lassagne still hiding in Ecuadors embassy?
  • Tuffty 14 Nov 2017 07:18:24 4,036 posts
    Seen 36 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The Republican defense of Moore is hilarious considering that recently they've been outraged at a company that makes coffee machines for pulling advertising from Fox, people saying Happy Holidays, players kneeling during the national anthem and most hypocritical of all, at Weinstein and Spacey for their allegations of sexual misconduct.
  • reviewer 14 Nov 2017 07:28:56 4,782 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    It's really hard to see why there aren't more people pulling them up on that kind of shit.
  • Dizzy 14 Nov 2017 07:58:46 3,508 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Tonka wrote:
    Hopefully forever... Nasty piece of trash.
  • Psychotext 14 Nov 2017 09:44:56 62,149 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It's hilarious just how stupid Trump's lot are. So much of what they've done is obviously against the law, but they're flat out too stupid (or arrogant) to realise it.

...and doing that sort of shit in Twitter DMs? Really?
  • JamboWayOh 14 Nov 2017 09:49:55 3,847 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    It's hilarious just how stupid Trump's lot are. So much of what they've done is obviously against the law, but they're flat out too stupid (or arrogant) to realise it.

I think when you're a rich white guy in America, you've been brought up to believe that the rules don't really apply to you. Multiply that arrogance by a million for the Trump family. I guarantee Trump Jr will get his day in court and he will cry like a little child when it comes crashing down.
  • Tonka 14 Nov 2017 10:05:43 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:

Or, scarier, they know they'll get away with it. So far that's working out just fine.
  • Tonka 14 Nov 2017 10:07:33 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Dizzy wrote:
    Tonka wrote:
    They've canned the investigation though. Why is he scrounging off of the poor Ecuadorians?
  • oceanmotion 14 Nov 2017 10:14:35 17,269 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Tonka wrote:
    Dizzy wrote:
    Tonka wrote:
    They've canned the investigation though. Why is he scrounging off of the poor Ecuadorians?
    Yeah, he said he would leave if they did that and he still won't. The guy is scum. I'm surprised they haven't chucked him out.
  • PazJohnMitch 14 Nov 2017 11:15:25 13,018 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Psychotext wrote:

I think when you're a rich white guy in America, you've been brought up to believe that the rules don't really apply to you. Multiply that arrogance by a million for the Trump family. I guarantee Trump Jr will get his day in court and he will cry like a little child when it comes crashing down.
    He will do a Platoon whilst shouting “But Hilary...”

Edited by PazJohnMitch at 11:15:46 14-11-2017
  • ubergine 14 Nov 2017 11:16:21 7,512 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    He's their live-in I.T. guy forever, basically. Shows them how to download apps and stuff.
  • askew 14 Nov 2017 11:25:17 15,655 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    oceanmotion wrote:
    Tonka wrote:
    Dizzy wrote:
    Tonka wrote:
    Yeah, he said he would leave if they did that and he still won't. The guy is scum. I'm surprised they haven't chucked him out.
    Sweden has, but the UK and US still want to talk to him.
  • Psychotext 14 Nov 2017 11:44:31 62,149 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Tonka wrote:
    Or, scarier, they know they'll get away with it. So far that's working out just fine.
    Yeah, that's the bigger concern. The US public does seem primed to scream "fake news" at all of it.
  • Duffking 14 Nov 2017 18:30:24 14,918 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Turns out that letter from 50 pastors giving their support is a bit of fakery coming from Moore himself, it's semi-genuine but originates from well before this scandal broke.
  • Trowel 14 Nov 2017 20:12:06 21,705 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Senate committee questions Trump nuclear authority

For the first time in over 40 years, Congress has examined a US president's authority to launch a nuclear attack.
  • Skirlasvoud 14 Nov 2017 23:32:40 2,985 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Saw a comment a while back in the Fractured buthole thread, wondering why South Park wasn't making fun of Trump anymore.

Latest episode was pretty good at it though:

• Mola_Ram 14 Nov 2017 23:58:00 16,521 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    They are. But there was a worry for a while there that they were going to shy away from being "political" in the new season. Which felt (to me and many others) like a huge cop-out, regardless of how they justified it.

But that hasn't happened, so... good! The new season has been pretty great so far.
  • Mfolf 15 Nov 2017 00:08:34 1,551 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    They haven’t directly attacked him as it is too easy and low hanging. But they have mocked the shit out of him and attacked all those that are enabling him. The last episode handles the situation perfectly.
  • Tonka 15 Nov 2017 09:52:11 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I haven't watched South Park in a long while but I can't remember them avoiding low hanging fruit before. Have they grown old?
  • Mfolf 15 Nov 2017 10:06:57 1,551 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    This is especially low hanging though. There is no sport in it.
  • Mola_Ram 15 Nov 2017 10:24:06 16,521 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I remember some other comedian saying how hard it was to make fun of him, basically because Trump is already the perfect comedic version of himself.

That being said, I'm glad the South Park guys found a way to do it, low hanging fruit or no.

Edited by Mola_Ram at 10:29:52 15-11-2017
  • JoelStinty 15 Nov 2017 10:27:53 5,901 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Senate committee questions Trump nuclear authority

For the first time in over 40 years, Congress has examined a US president's authority to launch a nuclear attack.
    Radio lab did a podcast on this recently, they interviewed the guy who originally took it to court, it’s rather interesting
  • Tonka 15 Nov 2017 10:48:51 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Mfolf wrote:
    I'm still not buying that excuse. Where's the sport in this Martha Stewart joke?

Not saying it didn't make me laugh. (It did) But again, not buying too easy as an excuse for not mocking Trump.
  • Mfolf 15 Nov 2017 11:24:23 1,551 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Tonka wrote:
    Mfolf wrote:
    I'm still not buying that excuse. Where's the sport in this Martha Stewart joke?

Not saying it didn't make me laugh. (It did) But again, not buying too easy as an excuse for not mocking Trump.
    but they are. They are taking the more mature and frankly more interesting and entertaining route of attacking the trump enablers and the battered wife syndrome that surrounds him. Calling trump a spaz every week would accomplish nothing. They are handling and treating the subject matter better than anyone else. Which is standard for them really.
  • Tonka 15 Nov 2017 11:41:20 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Well, good on them. As I said I haven't kept up with south park for ages. But of a pity really. Just looking at that gif makes me laugh...
  • Tonka 15 Nov 2017 11:53:19 26,609 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Ohohohoh... I should have watched that youtube earlier. Trump fucking Paul Ryan with a strap-on was exactly the kind of thing though they had give up on.
  • Page

of 832 First / Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.