Vote Guns - Vote BNP

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Previous
  • sam_spade 23 Apr 2005 20:54:23 15,745 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Mr Griffin also wants the reintroduction of national service and said everyone who had undergone it should be required to keep a modern assault rifle at home.

"It's there to shoot burglars with if they want, it's there to shoot people who invade this country if they want, and if in the end a tyrannical government wants to usurp the rights and freedoms of the people it is there to use against the government as well," he said.

Why is it all the fringe partys want to get rid of ID cards and the main two can't wait to get them in?
  • The Old Bill 23 Apr 2005 20:58:47 5,101 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    What's so wrong about ID cards?
  • Freek 23 Apr 2005 21:17:23 7,687 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    LOL. Asault rifle? What kind of burgelers you guys got out there? Ex-bond villain henchmen?
  • The Old Bill 23 Apr 2005 21:24:12 5,101 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    JC2 wrote:
    You just cannot take the BNP seriously. They sound like a joke. I just want to beat one up for being so stupid, racist and stupid.
    Isn't that hypocritical?
  • Errol 23 Apr 2005 22:12:29 12,374 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Switzerland seems to manage fine giving all its ex-army people assault rifles, so why not England ?
  • sephy 23 Apr 2005 22:26:47 4,036 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    I simply can't understand how an openly racist organisation such as the BNP are even allowed to exist, never mind run for govenrment
  • Errol 23 Apr 2005 22:34:51 12,374 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    sephy wrote:
    I simply can't understand how an openly racist organisation such as the BNP are even allowed to exist, never mind run for govenrment

Are they openly racist ? Not wanting any immigration is not racism, as it applies equally to all. Wanting to protect the essence of this country - what it is to be ENGLISH - sounds eminently sensible as well.

If people from outside this country want to live here, they should be prepared to assimilate into our culture; in terms of religion, way of life, language, history, dress. Everything.

Enough of this political correctness crap.

Edited by Errol at 22:36:10 23-04-2005
  • Moist 23 Apr 2005 22:35:43 390 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    There was a BNP march at the quaysidenearwhere I live today. With it being St George's day, they all had banners with "paki's - out" except spelt horribly wrong.

I just sigh at the thought. I'd wager that a minority of immigrants are actually from Pakistan. I bet there are more from, well, take your pick from the rest of the world.
  • Errol 23 Apr 2005 22:38:02 12,374 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Moist wrote:

There was a BNP march at the quaysidenearwhere I live today. With it being St George's day, they all had banners with "paki's - out" except spelt horribly wrong.

Well clearly that would be racist. If the banner had said 'immigrants out', then I might have been inclined to agree (it being not directed at any particular colour or creed).

How do you know the march you witnessed was officially sanctioned by the BNP ? It might, surely, have merely been a bunch of people carrying a BNP banner ?
  • Moist 23 Apr 2005 22:47:42 390 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It was definately a BNP organised march, 'cos my mate asked thep police who were their about it.

I doubt the banners were official though.
  • Errol 23 Apr 2005 22:48:32 12,374 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The Police were taking part in the march ? wtf ?
  • Moist 23 Apr 2005 22:53:00 390 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Spelt 'there' wrong, but I meant that they were cordening it off. Patrolling. Seeing over the event, as it were.
  • mouse Moderator 23 Apr 2005 22:57:45 10,312 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Errol wrote:
    Switzerland seems to manage fine giving all its ex-army people assault rifles, so why not England ?

Because we're populated by idiots who would see fit to make ill use of said rifles at any opportunity.
  • PinkSpider 23 Apr 2005 23:42:08 3,346 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Errol wrote:
    The Police were taking part in the march ? wtf ?
    Police are generally at all marches, To ya know, keep the peace.

The BNP are backwards, wasent there something published the other day saying we need workers or something?!

Also whats wrong with having a multicultural society?

And asking them to join our religion? Which one would that be, im an Athiest, im also part Italian and the way the BNP ace, that all sounds wrong and 'backwards' to me.

Edited by PinkSpider at 23:43:20 23-04-2005
  • morriss 24 Apr 2005 02:29:03 70,749 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Errol wrote:

But why?
  • BartonFink 24 Apr 2005 02:39:30 34,777 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Errol wrote:
    sephy wrote:

Are they openly racist ? Not wanting any immigration is not racism, as it applies equally to all. Wanting to protect the essence of this country - what it is to be ENGLISH - sounds eminently sensible as well.

If people from outside this country want to live here, they should be prepared to assimilate into our culture; in terms of religion, way of life, language, history, dress. Everything.

Enough of this political correctness crap.
    Hmmm as an outsider looking in (and having lived in Blighty for a while) I find it kind of difficult to see - what it is to be English. Colonialism has done its job very well.
  • Deleted user 24 April 2005 07:37:01
    first things first Duncan. I agree that some Asylum seekers should be allowed to stay if they are indeed in danger of being killed, BUT.. when you seek Asylum you must do it in the 1st safe country you cross to. IFAIK thats what it means.

Now how many countries do have to cross to get to britain? IMHO while there are some ppl who are in need of help, alot come here because of the freebies ( NHS, benefits. ).

• bainbrge 24 Apr 2005 09:44:44 1,687 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Errol, you're an idiot.
  • sheepfish 24 Apr 2005 09:52:54 1,168 posts
    Registered 11 years ago
    EvilGenius wrote:
    first things first Duncan. I agree that some Asylum seekers should be allowed to stay if they are indeed in danger of being killed, BUT.. when you seek Asylum you must do it in the 1st safe country you cross to. IFAIK thats what it means.

Now how many countries do have to cross to get to britain? IMHO while there are some ppl who are in need of help, alot come here because of the freebies ( NHS, benefits. ).

We're an island, of course we're not going to be the first safe country many asylum seekers arrive at. We are however part of the human race (most of us at least, a couple on this thread seem not to be) and so we need to take our share. Otherwise, what would happen? When a cises happens, it often happens in a poor part of the world, for example, Sudan. The surrounding countries simply cannot cope with refugees, they are too poor. We need to take our share. Don't think other countries offload all the asylum seekers on us either. Every developed country takes a good number, many countries take a far higher proportion compared to their population.

In your opinion, a lot of people come here for the freebies? Fuck off. What bollocks. What fucking freebies? If they are an asylum seeker, they are being persecuted at home. They will stay here for a few months and then most likely leave again. If their application fails, they get nothing from the state. Nothing, fuck all.

Theirs a bigger picture here. In this world, we are incredibly rich. Hugely rich, beyond the imagination of most human beings born on this planet. Poor people will come here for a better life, we're rich, they're poor, they will come here. It's very simple. I say 'welcome'. If a person on the other side of the planet, with no money, prospects or future, makes his way to this country then he is the type of person we want. To have the gumption to leave his family, friends, culture and way of life to move to a small, crowded, and cold little island shows that these people are motivated. More motivated than the small minded bigots like yourself who are too stupid and selfish to appreciate the opulent and frankly disgusting lifestyle you are leading compared to 99% of the human beings alive today. We want these people in our country, they will keep us rich. You think a man comes here at great personal risk and expense in order to have a free check-up on the NHS? You're full of shit.
  • Syrette 24 Apr 2005 10:43:33 41,810 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    duncan wrote:
    /looks at PSP

/feels guilty
    look...if it bothers you that much then i'll take it off your hands.

• richispsycho 24 Apr 2005 11:29:39 710 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    sheepfish wrote:

In your opinion, a lot of people come here for the freebies? Fuck off. What bollocks. What fucking freebies? If they are an asylum seeker, they are being persecuted at home. They will stay here for a few months and then most likely leave again. If their application fails, they get nothing from the state. Nothing, fuck all.

I have to say I disagree completely. I probably agree with Evil Genius on this.

Obviously if someone is fleeing from genocide we should give them a haven. However the vast majority of people are not in danger. They just want a better life.

Is wanting a better life a crime? No. However these people get a better life out our expense. Sure maybe i'm greedy but in many ways so are they...

The fact is the people do trek across several rich countries Italy, France, Germany, ..., to get to us.

They are here for the free cheques. When there asylum application fails do the leave. Some do. I bet you alot don't. These people then often to resort to crime and I don't mean working illegally. I mean theft and drug dealing.

What's wrong with saying no to these people?

EDIT: I buggered up the quote thingie.

Edited by richispsycho at 11:30:04 24-04-2005
  • Errol 24 Apr 2005 11:36:34 12,374 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    bainbrge wrote:
    Errol, you're an idiot.

Takes one to know one.
  • BartonFink 24 Apr 2005 11:50:21 34,777 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Would be interesting to see what the demographic of the people is seeking asylum in the UK and comparing it against the number that were previously under British colonial rule. Hmmmm.
  • Khanivor 24 Apr 2005 11:59:24 39,874 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    To label everyone who talks about immigration and asylum as racist is so intellectually dishonest it hurts. If you donít want to get your head round an issue which is a real problem then you can just call everyone who is concerned about it a derogatory term and be done with the whole thinking thing.

If you want to have unrestricted immigration then get rid of passport controls. Why bother, if anyone whoís made the effort to come here shows so much motivation that we should let them in. By that logic, if I break into a bank then they should employ me as Iíve shown such determination.

The policy needs tightened up. One of the results of a coherent and pragmatic policy would be to put countries like Zimbabwe on a dangerous country list so people arenít sent back to their deaths. Countries all over Europe are beginning to realise that unrestricted immigration does not mean the j0y and happ1n3ss, it breeds resentment, crime and exploitation, the very things socially just societies are supposed to abhor.

And as far as places like Darfur, exactly how many Sudanese have taken asylum in the UK? And would it not be better to yank the finger out and stop the fucking genocide in the first place then give shitty shelter to those who manages to escape the slaughter?
  • Sid-Nice 24 Apr 2005 12:33:10 15,810 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I feel sorry for asylum seekers, they get shoved into the most run down accommodation on council estates, with Charvers and crack heads for neighbours. I've got nothing against antiestablishmentarianism, but asylum seekers will take one look at these cunts and think! " Who are these fuckers at war with? "

NNID Sid-Nice

• PinkSpider 24 Apr 2005 12:40:23 3,346 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    We have some assylum seekers next door - nice people on the whole, they even bought the whole street some flowers at xmas.

Also the customs thing, someone mentioned colonisation.. and surely just having one culture is bad for everyone. You like you curries, right?

• MikeD 24 Apr 2005 12:56:42 10,063 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    PinkSpider wrote:
    Also the customs thing, someone mentioned colonisation.. and surely just having one culture is bad for everyone. You like you curries, right?

Of course. But now that we've got the recipe.....
  • Khanivor 24 Apr 2005 13:15:29 39,874 posts
    Seen 36 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Iím not saying immigrants are more likely to be criminals. But without proper controls in place how are you going to stop the ones that are criminals from coming in. If you donít believe that there are serious problems with foreign gangs, from Albania or Turkey for example, then you are being purposefully naÔve. Also, if you have a system which treats those in need so badly that they are not allowed to work, exactly how are people to provide for themselves? The whole system is a mess, from the point of entry to the price of citizenship papers.

Controlled immigration does not mean racism. If this is mutli-cultural and multi racial society, how can it be racist to stop people coming in? Or will we have to employ only white people to stop folk with dark skin and vice versa, so we can conform to this racist theory? Itís not a race issue anymore, except for the extreme right-wingers and those who prefer to scream racist rather then accept that this an issue that concerns around 50% of the population.

And while we in the west must take better responsibility for our actions, to blame us for everything ill in the world is ridiculous. If we cancel world debt and subsidies, even if the standard of living were to quadruple around the world overnight, the number of economic migrants would not disappear. You may have noticed that there are lots of people in affluent countries who are willing to go to extreme lengths to accumulate even more money. Itís not like thereís some baseline of affluence that instantly negates any desire to have more. Besides, if you want to be an economic migrant then go through the proper channels. Itís what my family did and Iíve been settled here for a quarter of a century now.
  • BartonFink 24 Apr 2005 13:32:45 34,777 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Yea that is something people tend to forget otto.
    For instance Ireland at the moment requires thousands (80,000+ was thrown around as a figure) of immigrants per year to keep up with our economic growth. I for one welcome immigration with one caveat the people that are coming in add value to the country i.e. they come here an work or teach whatever. What I cannot stand is people coming here to live off the welfare. To be honest from what I have seen this is in general not the case.
  • Page

of 3 First / Last

Previous