The SC: Chaos Theory Xbox Live Lobby

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Previous
  • GingerMagician 6 Apr 2005 14:59:20 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I know there's an official Chaos Theory thread elsewhere on the forum, but this one is specifically devoted to setting up Co-op or Spy vs Mercs Live games.

Having played a few of the Solo missions at the weekend, I'm about ready for some proper "intelligence". Granted this usually results in me getting my ass kicked, but hey I can handle that.

Wednesday always used to be SC:pT night, so let's revive the tradition.

Come on chaps, you know who you are . . . . . .
  • templar-wizard 6 Apr 2005 15:20:36 3,153 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    chin and i will be on later ginge.
    perhaps we can kick you in the small of the back again and then you can call me darling?
  • Universal_Hamster 6 Apr 2005 15:25:32 4,948 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ive been trying to finish the single player before i do any online shennanigans, but I'd be up for a bit o that.
  • GingerMagician 6 Apr 2005 15:31:44 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Excellent - I was hoping one of you two guys might spot this thread. I'll definitely be up for some of this tonight - usual time of 7pm-ish?

Sounds like you two might have put a bit of practice in on the new maps though - that's not so good news.

On a side note, Mrs Magician will probably come home halfway through the game tonight, so you might even get a bit of the "darling" treatment . . . . . . .
  • Universal_Hamster 6 Apr 2005 15:38:24 4,948 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Im gonna avoid making any tasteless jokes and just ask you to clarify that last statement...

Wait, what do you mean one of you two guys? Have we spoken before? (Genuine terrible memory btw)

Edited by Universal Hamster at 14:46:09 06-04-2005
  • GingerMagician 6 Apr 2005 15:47:08 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Universal Hamster wrote:
    Im gonna avoid making any tasteless jokes and just ask you to clarify that last statement...
    Long story . . . .

Stick your gamertag in this thread if you're interested in playing SC:CT on Live and games tend to get worked out from there.
  • Khanivor 6 Apr 2005 15:47:33 40,741 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    My flatmate just phoned from town to ask me whether to get this on the box or PC.

Probably see you guys on Live tonight :)
  • GingerMagician 6 Apr 2005 15:53:26 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Universal Hamster wrote:
    Wait, what do you mean one of you two guys? Have we spoken before? (Genuine terrible memory btw)
    Nope - I was referring to templar and the guy he mentioned in his post.

Glad to make your acquaintance though, UH.

/tips hat
  • dadrester 6 Apr 2005 15:58:18 2,245 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    quick question... does sc:ct support system link like pandora tommorow did? it's just i use xlink rather than live and i quite fancy this.
  • GingerMagician 6 Apr 2005 16:02:39 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    dadrester wrote:
    quick question... does sc:ct support system link like pandora tommorow did? it's just i use xlink rather than live and i quite fancy this.
    I think it does. I'm pretty sure I read something about system link in the manual on Friday. Having said that, I was majorly hungover all day that day so don't quote me on it.
  • Universal_Hamster 6 Apr 2005 16:02:43 4,948 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    *Tips hair, as hat is not currently available*

The tag is: Uni Hamster, which i regret, as all americans call me oooooonieee hamster. And everyone else thinks im a bloody student. I didnt have room for my whole name!
    ahhhhhhhh....

(It does have sys link BTW)

Edited by Universal Hamster at 15:03:29 06-04-2005
  • oceanmotion 6 Apr 2005 16:08:16 15,933 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I might be up for a game tonight unless I am up to something. Have'nt played versus for a long time and was'nt good in the first place. I have played the first 2 coop missions which are good but the framerate drops get annoying. Guess thats what Bungie ran into.
  • GingerMagician 6 Apr 2005 16:20:35 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    WooHoo!!! wrote:
    I might be up for a game tonight unless I am up to something. Have'nt played versus for a long time and was'nt good in the first place. I have played the first 2 coop missions which are good but the framerate drops get annoying. Guess thats what Bungie ran into.

Stick your tag in the thread, so that people know how to invite you. Especially an issue when there's more than one lobby on the go.
  • oceanmotion 6 Apr 2005 18:13:54 15,933 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    GT - OceanMotion

Just remembered the footie is on. If its boring piss poor football then I will jump on for a bit.
  • GingerMagician 6 Apr 2005 21:49:56 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Gents (templar, Chin, perilikid, PieFisH), a pleasure as ever.

Really looking forward to getting properly stuck into this over the next few weeks (and months, by the looks of it . . . . )

I fully expect to get rinsed on a regular basis - but I'll be having fun while I'm at it.

Hope to get a game going over the weekend at some point.
  • Bill-Gates-is-Evil 7 Apr 2005 05:24:55 8,934 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    WooHoo, I think the framerates on co-op are dependant on the host's connection, as i've played laggy and lag-free co-op games on the same level. i dont think it's an issue of ubi-softs.

anyhoo, whenever i'm on Xbox Live i'll be down for some serious SC:CT

GT: AlanGreenspan
  • M0nkeyF1sh 7 Apr 2005 11:22:18 298 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sign me up as always...

GT - M0nk3yF1sh
  • Khab 7 Apr 2005 11:37:46 6,576 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I shall also be up for it on occasion. :)

GT: Khab
  • Bill-Gates-is-Evil 7 Apr 2005 14:57:37 8,934 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I have my most difficult time as a mercenary because it's difficult to hit those damn spies. SC:CT isn't any Halo when it's in first person.

i am looking forward to the time when I can play against people who take the game more seriously in versus mode.
  • GingerMagician 13 Apr 2005 11:02:37 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Morning gents . . . . come on, I know you're out there somewhere.

Are we sneaking it up - blundering around in my case - this evening?

At the double! I've got new maps to learn!

• Universal_Hamster 13 Apr 2005 11:08:25 4,948 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hey, you didnt show up last time, so im not coming back! I cant be hurt like that again! *Breaks down into tears. Horrible horrible tears*
  • GingerMagician 13 Apr 2005 11:17:19 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Universal Hamster wrote:
    Hey, you didnt show up last time, so im not coming back! I cant be hurt like that again! *Breaks down into tears. Horrible horrible tears*
    I/we did mate - we just already had a game with 4 players set up. One or two other guys couldn't get in either.

If I'm not already on your Friends List (tag - GingerPrince18), send me a friend invite and I'll do my best to get a game sorted tonight.
  • Universal_Hamster 13 Apr 2005 11:21:04 4,948 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ok, what the hell...
    Although im in the grip of a fearful warcraft addiction. I will try to show up anyway.
  • HankScorpio 13 Apr 2005 11:22:31 869 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I wouldn't mind a cheeky few games if there is any space left? Get a few hours of Live in before the new series of scrubs starts tonight!
  • GingerMagician 13 Apr 2005 11:26:42 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Universal Hamster wrote:
    Ok, what the hell...
    Although im in the grip of a fearful warcraft addiction. I will try to show up anyway.
    Will keep an eye out for you, UH
  • GingerMagician 13 Apr 2005 11:29:19 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hank Scorpio wrote:
    I wouldn't mind a cheeky few games if there is any space left? Get a few hours of Live in before the new series of scrubs starts tonight!
    Hank - long time, no see/speak/bump into you on Live . . . .

What time does Scrubs start? I'm thinking 7pm-9pm for Live tonight - I have a feeling I'll have some making up with the missus after that.

templar usually shows up around 7ish, together with perilikid & co. I'm sure we'll be able to get a game set up, anyway.
  • HankScorpio 13 Apr 2005 11:59:51 869 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yeah I've been snowed under with a final year project at the moments, little to no time for anything remotely interesting. Srubs is on at 9, or 10 on e4+1. I'll mosey on over at 7 and if there's any spaces I'll be glad to pick on up. Until then!
  • GingerMagician 13 Apr 2005 12:17:15 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Good stuff mate, 'til then.
  • M0nkeyF1sh 13 Apr 2005 12:57:52 298 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Me and Pie were looking to get a game tonight. Although i'm happy to drop out if we have too many.

I'll keep an eye out for you guys around 7'ish.

Oh... and i don't think Ed is going to be about toinght.

• GingerMagician 13 Apr 2005 13:04:15 3,012 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    M0nkeyF1sh wrote:
    Me and Pie were looking to get a game tonight. Although i'm happy to drop out if we have too many.

I'll keep an eye out for you guys around 7'ish.

Oh... and i don't think Ed is going to be about toinght.

Cool - with you and Pie, plus me and Hank, that's a definite 4.

I know Universal Hamster on here is keen to get a game at some stage, plus I'd have thought Chin and tw will turn up at some stage.

We might have a two room scenario going on, but that's not a problem.
  • Page

of 3 First / Last

Previous