Nintendo Switch Page 956

  • Page

    of 960 First / Last

  • GarlVinland 14 Feb 2018 15:17:23 2,675 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I hope so, my gf needs a copy too. I wait with bated breath.
  • beastmaster 14 Feb 2018 15:19:49 17,884 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Nintendo have dispatched Bayonetta Special Edition + Poster. Royal Mail so should arrive on Friday.
  • Jubs95 14 Feb 2018 15:51:53 80 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @YYDeckard https://www.tesco.com/direct/bayonetta-2-bayonetta-digital-code/770-5704.prd?skuId=770-5704

    Back in stock and the £5 off code should work too so back to £35!
  • GarlVinland 14 Feb 2018 16:23:07 2,675 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Jubs95 Thanks for the tip, just picked one up! :)
  • RichDC 14 Feb 2018 18:52:38 7,643 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @Jubs95 Awesome, cheers. Also turned out when I went to the checkout I had a load of clubcard vouchers I didn't know about. Just go it for £22.50. :D
  • Singularity 15 Feb 2018 13:49:05 2,724 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Silly question, but is Golf Story autosaving? Just started and couldn't find a save option.

    Love the humour/tone of it so far.
  • DangerousDave_87 15 Feb 2018 13:52:55 3,645 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    If you quit, there's a save option. Not sure if it autosaves, though.
  • Singularity 15 Feb 2018 13:53:50 2,724 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @DangerousDave_87 Ah, cool, cheers.

    Just had a bad experience with Xenoblade 2 crashing while trying to get to the save screen, so wanted to make sure!
  • Rivuzu 15 Feb 2018 13:54:33 16,993 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Looking forwards to Bayo. Can't wait to see commuter faces as my digital gun-toting witch strips off to rip demons apart.
  • -HairyArse 15 Feb 2018 13:56:38 1,076 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I like Golf Story but I haven't really got going with it and seem to be a little bit stuck. I've unlocked the second course but no mission objectives seem to want to unlock until I've investigated some missing idol. Meanwhile back on the first course, they want me to investigate the second course. Seems like I've exhausted all dialog options, too.
  • DangerousDave_87 15 Feb 2018 14:01:07 3,645 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @-HairyArse When you arrive at the second course you should have a few characters to talk to that start some extra quests. You have the girl who wants to compete against you on the mini-course. You have the cave man that wants you to feed 10 fish. They're both just to the left of the Pro shop. Finish their quests and you'll unlock a few more that will progress the story.
  • GarlVinland 15 Feb 2018 14:06:11 2,675 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Rivuzu wrote:
    Looking forwards to Bayo. Can't wait to see commuter faces as my digital gun-toting witch strips off to rip demons apart.
    I dismissed it at first but the Switch is a goddamn miracle. One of my favourite games ever on the flippin' train, unbelievable.

    Tesco has delivered in a way Amazon couldn't, should be getting mine tomorrow.
  • THFourteen 15 Feb 2018 14:08:54 47,321 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I need a new Switch game to play but nothing out there interests me that i haven't already played.

    NINTENDO PLEASE UNDERSTAND
  • rice_sandwich 15 Feb 2018 14:12:58 3,956 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @THFourteen

    You need Disgaea 5, dood.

    Or how about some TENNIS IN THE FACE!?
  • DangerousDave_87 15 Feb 2018 14:16:27 3,645 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    You should be getting on with Dragon Quest VIII for the time being, anyway!
  • -HairyArse 15 Feb 2018 14:18:35 1,076 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    DangerousDave_87 wrote:
    @-HairyArse When you arrive at the second course you should have a few characters to talk to that start some extra quests. You have the girl who wants to compete against you on the mini-course. You have the cave man that wants you to feed 10 fish. They're both just to the left of the Pro shop. Finish their quests and you'll unlock a few more that will progress the story.
    I've fed the fish and I'm sure I've talked to everyone else. One guy needs me to find a shovel to him dig but I don't believe that option is available to me yet. Will have another look tonight.
  • David_Richardson 15 Feb 2018 14:21:14 1,020 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Itís exactly where Iím stuck and Iíve been reluctant to use a guide.
  • DangerousDave_87 15 Feb 2018 14:42:49 3,645 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Without spoiling things too much, you'll want to figure out how to open the Pro Shop first. There's a few more quests before you go digging.
  • Ror 15 Feb 2018 15:19:42 17,112 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bayo dispatched \o/

    This is now the Bayonetta Switch dispatch thread.
  • jimnastics 15 Feb 2018 15:27:14 1,177 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    -HairyArse wrote:
    DangerousDave_87 wrote:
    @-HairyArse When you arrive at the second course you should have a few characters to talk to that start some extra quests. You have the girl who wants to compete against you on the mini-course. You have the cave man that wants you to feed 10 fish. They're both just to the left of the Pro shop. Finish their quests and you'll unlock a few more that will progress the story.
    I've fed the fish and I'm sure I've talked to everyone else. One guy needs me to find a shovel to him dig but I don't believe that option is available to me yet. Will have another look tonight.
    Have you travelled east on the course and completed the challenges set by the three cavewomen? I'm sure with the money earnt from those, you can purchase something in the Pro Shop to help with the digging quest...
  • THFourteen 15 Feb 2018 15:27:56 47,321 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    DangerousDave_87 wrote:
    You should be getting on with Dragon Quest VIII for the time being, anyway!
    You're probably right :-(
  • THFourteen 15 Feb 2018 15:28:08 47,321 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    rice_sandwich wrote:
    @THFourteen

    You need Disgaea 5, dood.

    Or how about some TENNIS IN THE FACE!?
    You're not right at all! :-(
  • the_milkybar_kid 15 Feb 2018 15:39:21 6,392 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Get Golf Story. It's delightful. And on sale.
  • erniewhatbert 15 Feb 2018 15:43:43 2,836 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I've put a couple of hours into Golf Story again in the last couple of nights. I must be about 2/3 of the way into it. I ploughed a bit of time into it until Stardew Valley came along, but it's wonderful to come back to.
  • -HairyArse 15 Feb 2018 15:51:02 1,076 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    jimnastics wrote:
    -HairyArse wrote:
    DangerousDave_87 wrote:
    @-HairyArse When you arrive at the second course you should have a few characters to talk to that start some extra quests. You have the girl who wants to compete against you on the mini-course. You have the cave man that wants you to feed 10 fish. They're both just to the left of the Pro shop. Finish their quests and you'll unlock a few more that will progress the story.
    I've fed the fish and I'm sure I've talked to everyone else. One guy needs me to find a shovel to him dig but I don't believe that option is available to me yet. Will have another look tonight.
    Have you travelled east on the course and completed the challenges set by the three cavewomen? I'm sure with the money earnt from those, you can purchase something in the Pro Shop to help with the digging quest...
    The thing I assume I need to buy for this quest isn't even available in the pro shops, although come to think of it I don't think the shopkeeper would even talk to me because I'm not from round these parts.
  • monkman76 15 Feb 2018 17:33:21 12,355 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    A not-really-a-gamer mate has bought FIFA on his Switch. How easy is it to play it against a friend online? Seem to remember it being a real hassle (or even impossible?) at launch.
  • Pazie 15 Feb 2018 17:52:16 1,201 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @erniewhatbert good luck with the frisbee challenges in Golf Story. I found them too hard to complete all of them. Spoilt the game for me and ended up deleting it. 🙁
  • Ror 15 Feb 2018 22:15:34 17,112 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ok, fine. FINE.

    I'm back playing Xeno. Just completed a sidequest I couldn't before, as I only had Rex. Or so I thought. Now I have to go and finish this kid's job for him. I really don't like gathering quests in RPGs when items are random drops, grumble grumble.

    Also, I checked in my profile and it says I've spent ten hours or more on this. I thought I was maybe at 5 or 6.
  • Ror 15 Feb 2018 22:43:03 17,112 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    This item doesn't exist, does it. This damn kid's sent me out to buy elbow grease.
  • Duffking 15 Feb 2018 23:03:01 15,241 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @Ror what's the quest called? For many fetch ones you should just ignore them and get the time naturally through exploring and turn it in later usually.

    Note that many quests need a specific time of day or weather for the marker to show up. You'll see a yellow exclamation mark in the bottom right often, but check the quest details for a little sun icon or cloud icon etc if you struggle sometimes.
  • Page

    of 960 First / Last

Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.