What Are You Currently Playing? (V 3.0; The Re-Postening)

• Page

of 59 First / Last

Previous
  • Deleted user 4 November 2014 22:01:41
    Seeing as this topic appears to have the longevity of one of Spinal Tap's drummers, here's another version. Third time's a charm, eh? (I can't see the thread in the forum and I get a 404 if I manually search and click on the link).

Anyway, resubbed to PS+ before the change of titles tomorrow as Dust: An Elysian Tail (PS4) had piqued my interest when I had a 360, but I never got round to it.

It's justified that sub for 3 months already. Fun, satisfying combat, decent RPG-lite elements, and absolutely stunning art design (I appreciate the character design may not be to everyone's taste, but I certainly like them).

Played up as far as the second boss, it's filling that Metroidvania shaped hole that finishing Guacamelee three times has left.

Edited by FuzzyDuck at 22:03:24 04-11-2014
  • DUFFMAN5 4 Nov 2014 22:17:53 21,960 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    One: forza h2, titanfall,dead rising 3
    Ps3: Diablo lll ue version,
    360: gears, borderlands presequel, although not for the last week or two. Gta as.

Too much on the go for me to really enjoy anything 100% already have 6 xboxone games, when the idea was just to have a couple at a time!
  • Rivuzu 4 Nov 2014 22:53:10 16,610 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    PS4: COD: AW
    PSV: Danganronpa 2 and Freedom Wars
    Android: Out There
  • Kichijoten 4 Nov 2014 22:58:46 4,555 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    God i hated dust. I got it free on xbox and played it for maybe two hours, terrible. Didn't even bother getting it free on my ps4.
  • Deleted user 4 November 2014 22:59:09
    Just Destiny for me at the moment.

Want to get online with Driveclub and rock that some, but with it still being somewhat... Temperamental I've not done much of anything past the career.

Looking forward to GTA V. Gonna love sinking my teeth in some of that goodness.
  • Armoured_Bear 4 Nov 2014 23:25:41 20,443 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Bayonetta on Wii u
    Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 on PC
  • richardiox 4 Nov 2014 23:35:10 6,837 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Rinsing: Driveclub, Diablo 3:UE
    Dipping: Fez, Rogue Legacy, Spelunky and BF4.
    Stalled: The Last of Us Remaster, Metro Redux (played them all before, just got them for graphics whore reasons)

In a bit of a gaming lull really, can't be arsed with my PC, 3DS hasn't been on in months, PS3 and 360 are gathering dust too.

Hoping first person GTA5 might reinspire my inner gamer but other than that, there doesn't seem to be any legit new 10/10 classics due in the next 9 months. Which is depressing.
  • Deleted user 5 November 2014 05:12:59
    PC: Betrayer, Newest Wolfenstein, Abyss Odyssey
    Wii U: Bayonetta 1 + 2
    3DS: Bravely Default, Link's Awakening (still amazing)
  • superbob85 5 Nov 2014 07:07:09 7,975 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    360: san andreas and pes 14.
  • drhcnip 5 Nov 2014 07:42:36 5,387 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ps3: evil within
  • wuntyphyve 5 Nov 2014 08:50:25 9,486 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Trying to summon up the urge to complete AC III. Have ditched it twice already but it's annoying me that I haven't finished it as completed all the others up til this point so dipping in for a quick session once in a while. Apart from that, nothing. Having a bit of a break for a few weeks.
  • Ziz0u 5 Nov 2014 08:55:53 11,006 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    PS4: FIFA 15 when I should be starting The Last of Us DLC

PC: South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Vita: The Wolf Among Us hopefully from today.
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2016 5 Nov 2014 09:04:40 47,190 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    FuzzyDuck wrote:
    Seeing as this topic appears to have the longevity of one of Spinal Tap's drummers
    I predict this thread will choke to death on someone else's vomit.

In other news, Sunset Overdrive is my new jam. Blue skies, punk-pop and fun gameplay make me a happy boy. It's like a modern day Sega game if Sega weren't shit.
  • Kostabi 5 Nov 2014 09:04:45 5,896 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    PC: Dragon Age Origins. Although considering I've notched up 50 hours over the space of a couple of years it's really not going well.

PS4: Driveclub and Spelunky.
  • Deleted user 5 November 2014 09:23:22
    - Switching between the old PC version and Android version of GTA San Andreas. There is something very appealing in playing the game of such scope on such a small device, although the touch controls are annoying most of the time.
    - The "waiting for new smartphone to arrive so that I can set up the hell out of it" game.
    - The "trying to find a perfect RPG on the PC that I wouldn't abandon after 1 hour" game. Have abandoned too many to list in the Abandoned games thread.

Edited by egdir at 09:53:51 06-11-2014
  • AwesomeWells 5 Nov 2014 09:50:23 1,119 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Splitting my time between Sunset Overdrive and Diablo 3.

It's a grindfest regardless.

Edit - Oh, both on the Onesie.

Edited by AwesomeWells at 10:46:51 05-11-2014
  • Tomo 5 Nov 2014 09:56:30 15,588 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Evil Within with some XCOM on the side.

Both are brilliant and the latter reinvigorated gaming for me after a lengthy absent spell. The former is terrifying my balls off.

On the side: Luigi's Mansion 2.

Stalled: The Swapper, Fez, OlliOlli

Written-off: Demon's Souls, Skyrim
  • Rajin 5 Nov 2014 10:00:14 746 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Can only play on my vita here in hong kong, damm annoying that some of my accounts are blocked(battlenet) and microsoft is unwilling to help me acces my hotmail required for battlenet).

VITA:

Persona 4 Golden(amazing how the little additions make the game so much better compared to the ps2 version, clocking in 80 hours and still 10 hours away from the true ending)

Soul Sacrifice Delta: I like the game but it is really baadly explained at times and does have a weird way of progression.

Stoppedd playing Dragons Crown, the game is boring on your own, i might finish it once and never look back at it(thankfully got it pn ps+)

Edited by Rajin at 10:01:07 05-11-2014
  • caligari 5 Nov 2014 10:08:19 17,637 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    PC: Alien Isolation. Still got an old Skyrim save that I keep loading up every few weeks, but my interest has waned. Gunpoint has also been started - I'm looking forward to giving that some proper lovin' in the near future.

Bloody Steam - so many other games that I've dipped into that I'm looking forward to starting properly - Guacamelee, The Swapper and Renegade Ops are all vying for my attention, too!

360: Mainly used with my girlfriend's little nephew and niece, so it's Minecraft, Minecraft, Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands, Minecraft. I did start Dead Island...but...meh!
  • EMarkM 5 Nov 2014 10:22:56 4,364 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    PC - Divinity: OS

Stacked up on Steam to play: Witcher 1 & 2

Eagerly awaiting: Dragon Age: Inq

Probably not ever going back to: The Last of Us, Uncharted 2 & 3, Skyward Sword, about a gamillion other things.

Need to restart: Dark Souls 2
  • Vortex808 5 Nov 2014 10:26:13 11,684 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Someone's quit/got banned again?

Anyhoo,

PS4: CoD Advanced Warfare, Peggle 2
    Vita: Uncharted- Golden Abyss
  • morriss 5 Nov 2014 10:48:30 71,290 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    LotRO
    Shadow of Mordor
  • Deleted user 5 November 2014 10:51:15
    STILL playing Destiny - got my main up to 29 yesterday. I have no intention of playing the raid, so that's as far as I'm likely to go until the expansion. Really want at least one exotic weapon though, so I might focus on strange coins today.

Started Bayonetta 2 last night but made the mistake of choosing first climax. I'm by no means a pro, but there is such a thing as too easy!

Then on the PC I've dropped Borderlands 1.5 (just didn't grab me in the same way as he others) and will give the demo of Evil Within a shot soon.
  • Deleted user 5 November 2014 17:50:47
    @Kichijoten

Booo! Wht didn't you like about Dust?
  • rockavitch 7 Nov 2014 10:08:39 952 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Rayman Legends PS3, fantastic game, enjoying it so much I might platinum it simply to get all the enjoyment possible as it doesn't have many annoying trophies just ones that encourage more play and improvement.

Diablo 3 Reaper etc PS3, finally got main to lvl 70 so started Hardcore. Sure I don't understand enough to build a super character but enjoying it again anyway after falling out with it for a while.

Ocarina Of Time 3DS, enjoying it as much as the N64 version. Looks gorgeous and as I'm not a tech guy it baffles me how they can get this to work but not Snes gemes or GBA (I'd settle.for the GBA versions of Mario World, Link To The Past etc).
  • figgis 7 Nov 2014 10:53:39 7,675 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    PC - Fallout New Vegas (Fully modded up) gave up on 360 because of the bugs. Now a different game. Modding is a real pain, but this guide is useful
  • caligari 7 Nov 2014 10:58:18 17,637 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @figgis - ooh, thanks! Another game I've had installed for close to a year with about five minutes of play - I'll dabble with a few of those mods to reignite my interest.
  • the_milkybar_kid 7 Nov 2014 11:03:25 6,079 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Dipping in and out of some old games with emulators on my phone using the DS4. Castlevania Dracula X, Sonic 2 and Mario 64.

On the PS4, Watch Dogs (solely online tailing and hacking at the moment) and Driveclub.
  • Page

of 59 First / Last

Previous

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.