Justice League - Directed by Zack Snyder Page 22

• Page

of 22 First / Last

Next
  • beastmaster 13 Aug 2017 14:17:48 17,049 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    From the Matell toys line for the film

"Once again, Wonder Woman must demonstrate her ability as a fierce warrior. Facing a great enemy, she and Batman join forces to recruit a group of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. Having formed an unprecedented League of heroes, they set out to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions"

Edit: Actually doesn't prove anything but it seems as though it's going through major reshoots, so who knows.

Edited by beastmaster at 14:20:19 13-08-2017
  • ChiefGB 13 Aug 2017 15:27:46 6,867 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    WW was the best thing to come out of bvs (batfleck too), and cemented her place in superhero movie lore with her solo film. I think she could still come out of it well even if jl is the turd we are all expecting.
  • Derblington 13 Aug 2017 16:54:33 28,822 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I'm curious how they're going to frame Wonder Woman 2 and her role in the Cold War.
    In BvS she says:
    A hundred years ago I walked away from mankind; from a century of horrors... Men made a world where standing together is impossible.
    ... which was at the end of WW1.

Edited by Derblington at 16:54:51 13-08-2017
  • Page

of 22 First / Last

Next

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.