Lego Marvel Superheroes 360 screen tear

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • JohnnyFireBlade 23 Apr 2014 15:23:45 24 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm a bit late to the Lego Marvel Superheroes party, granted, but played it for the first time last night (bought it for the wife for Christmas and got fed up waiting for her to play it).

I've played to the point where Reed Richards and Cap head into the Baxter Building and are wandering around the FF4 lab.

OMG, does it have some seriously bad screen tearing or what? I'm not talking minor visual irritation here, I'm talking the top half of a building moving completely independently of the bottom half and catching up a second later! I'm finding it really off-putting and don't think I can carry on with the game if it keeps doing this.

I downloaded all prompted updates before playing, but is it possible I've missed one?

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks! :)
  • nickthegun 23 Apr 2014 15:24:50 58,948 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    A lego game that tears, you say?

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• JohnnyFireBlade 23 Apr 2014 15:27:19 24 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    A lego game that tears, you say?
    Well yeah, I know, but significantly worse than anything before.
  • DUFFMAN5 23 Apr 2014 15:28:16 14,444 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    All and I mean all (at least all the ones I have) the lego games freeze my 360 at some point during playing...fuckin little brick cunts!

...bit of a known prob it would seem, not sure re the ps3

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• PazJohnMitch 23 Apr 2014 16:12:00 7,838 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    HP Lego had a game ruining big that prevented 100% completion for me and SW Lego always crashed on one level. Lego superheroes was a technical marvel by comparison. (Played it on PS4 though).
  • samharper 24 Apr 2014 14:41:00 16 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The 360 and PS3 versions of LMSH have horrid screen tearing problems. Nothing to be done unfortunately, unless you'd be willing to buy it on Wii U/PS4/XO/PC.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next