Top tip -- always say 'NO' to a gang bang. Page 2

  • Page

    of 13 First / Last

  • prawnking1980 25 Mar 2014 08:48:12 6,793 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Those Norfolk broads are open minded.
  • PrivateFloyd 25 Mar 2014 08:51:26 4,483 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Considering the predicament you found yourself your "currently playing" profile made me chuckle....

    (http://i.imgur.com/ShwJth4.jpg)]

    Edited by PrivateFloyd at 08:51:46 25-03-2014
  • EVO_V 25 Mar 2014 08:51:36 110 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Lucky sod !!
  • elstoof 25 Mar 2014 08:51:56 9,739 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    CharlieStCloud wrote:

    I had been seeing an exceptionally pretty lady since the beginning of February
    From a distance with a zoom lens, presumably.
  • Mike1980 25 Mar 2014 08:52:25 432 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Now I'm not the most adventurous person, quite set in my ways etc, but I feel like I'm missing a life changing experience.

    Is Earl Grey really that nice, milk preference aside?
  • sport 25 Mar 2014 08:57:40 13,065 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Profile pic change incoming - http://i.imgur.com/71vowZG.jpg
  • CosmicFuzz 25 Mar 2014 08:59:43 28,831 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I found that entire story horrible tragic and sad, and not for the Earl Grey reason (milk defintely does go in!). What an absolutely horrible thing for your girlfriend to do to you. I don't think I could have gone through with it, seeing another guy with my girlfriend. I'd be fucking raging if I went to a party and that was sprung on me.
  • elstoof 25 Mar 2014 09:01:09 9,739 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    CharlieStCloud wrote:
    I most certainly didn't enjoy looking at the lady I was with going inside the other men
    So we're clear, are you upset that she was fisting other men, or upset that she wasn't fisting you in particular?

    Edited by elstoof at 09:01:21 25-03-2014
  • sport 25 Mar 2014 09:01:51 13,065 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    I found that entire story horrible tragic and sad, and not for the Earl Grey reason (milk defintely does go in!). What an absolutely horrible thing for your girlfriend to do to you. I don't think I could have gone through with it, seeing another guy with my girlfriend. I'd be fucking raging if I went to a party and that was sprung on me.
    You haven't been to an EG geekmeet have you?
  • elstoof 25 Mar 2014 09:02:37 9,739 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Geekmeat.
  • CosmicFuzz 25 Mar 2014 09:04:50 28,831 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    sport wrote:
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    I found that entire story horrible tragic and sad, and not for the Earl Grey reason (milk defintely does go in!). What an absolutely horrible thing for your girlfriend to do to you. I don't think I could have gone through with it, seeing another guy with my girlfriend. I'd be fucking raging if I went to a party and that was sprung on me.
    You haven't been to an EG geekmeet have you?
    Is that how local got pregnant?
  • Load_2.0 25 Mar 2014 09:06:26 20,964 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Gigolo on luxury yachts.
    Hiding from husbands in closets.
    Swingers party.

    Next up.... My sexy neighbour came round to borrow a cup of sugar, you won't believe what happened!
  • sport 25 Mar 2014 09:10:31 13,065 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    Gigolo on luxury yachts.
    Hiding from husbands in closets.
    Swingers party.

    Next up.... My sexy neighbour came round to borrow a cup of sugar, you won't believe what happened!
    How do I get into these situations LOOOOLLLLLZZ
  • elstoof 25 Mar 2014 09:13:37 9,739 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ...with nary a HINT of a warning, can YOU believe it my dear fellows.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 25 Mar 2014 09:16:20 42,389 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    sport wrote:
    CosmicFuzz wrote:
    I found that entire story horrible tragic and sad, and not for the Earl Grey reason (milk defintely does go in!). What an absolutely horrible thing for your girlfriend to do to you. I don't think I could have gone through with it, seeing another guy with my girlfriend. I'd be fucking raging if I went to a party and that was sprung on me.
    You haven't been to an EG geekmeet have you?
    Is that how local got pregnant?
    Have you ever seen the film "Demon Seed"?
  • nickthegun 25 Mar 2014 09:18:00 64,284 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    In all seriousness, thats one of my favourite films.
  • CosmicFuzz 25 Mar 2014 09:19:51 28,831 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Heh, just googled it. That is EXACTLY how I imagine geekmeets.
  • CharlieStCloud 25 Mar 2014 09:20:01 5,820 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    See, for a couple of weeks, I just stayed at home and (kindly) ignored any invites to see my friends and family because it was one of those things that in which you wake up the following morning and overthink the whole situation (and feel upset about) because of the false sense of being lured to something that was probably in all likelihood planned fairly carefully.

    I feel used and disappointed in not only myself, but for being a part of it and letting myself see the lady I truly liked being, well ... being used by four other men.

    Perhaps it was a combination of karma for me being who I have been, in the pursuit of older woman - some of which are married - and a wake up call to the fact that what happens in the land of pornography does indeed takes place in real life, if very unexpectedly so.

    I suppose I was trying to find a conclusion by releasing the burden that's been weighing down my shoulders however, I just don't see one.

    My life is a terrible nightmare.

    : (

    p.s. I most certainly do not *always* put milk with my Earl Grey, it was specifically the Clippers Earl Grey and was advised to put a dabble of milk once the tea bag has been brewed between 2-3 minutes!
  • SwissEvans 25 Mar 2014 09:30:06 326 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
  • sport 25 Mar 2014 09:31:08 13,065 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Charlie's life. Directed by Lars von Trier
  • elstoof 25 Mar 2014 09:31:13 9,739 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    And that's one to grow on.
  • iancognito 25 Mar 2014 09:32:12 2,398 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Did it feel good at the time then awkward in retrospect?

    Asking on behalf of 19 of my closest friends.
  • Dizzy 25 Mar 2014 09:41:25 2,908 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Look at it this way... at least you know what it is like now ;) Most of us don't drink Earl Grey with milk.
  • Ziz0u 25 Mar 2014 09:43:12 8,892 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    sport wrote:
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    Gigolo on luxury yachts.
    Hiding from husbands in closets.
    Swingers party.

    Next up.... My sexy neighbour came round to borrow a cup of sugar, you won't believe what happened!
    How do I get into these situations LOOOOLLLLLZZ




  • challenge_hanukkah 25 Mar 2014 10:13:34 238 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I had a wank when the neighbours were in once.
  • Zomoniac 25 Mar 2014 10:21:31 8,478 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I went to a gimp party once (I'm not sure that's the official name, but it's what I like to call it), though I did know full well what I was going to so hardly comparable. I'm not really sure dismissing sex events out of hand because you were thrown into one without any prior knowledge or warning is right though. In the OP's circumstances, assuming all is true, I wouldn't be comfortable in that situation either.
  • sport 25 Mar 2014 10:23:11 13,065 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    I went to a gimp party once (I'm not sure that's the official name, but it's what I like to call it), though I did know full well what I was going to so hardly comparable.
    haha, why am I not surprised. Did you go with dino girl?
  • Page

    of 13 First / Last

Log in or register to reply