Its official, VR is here for the PS4

  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

    Previous
  • Deleted user 19 March 2014 00:53:54
    Coming in now, sounds exciting!!
  • Razz 19 Mar 2014 00:58:54 62,984 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
  • bbvDJC 19 Mar 2014 01:24:45 1,919 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I am actually quite intrigued by it!
  • Psychotext 19 Mar 2014 01:28:30 60,330 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I do like that coin, fair play.
  • the_dudefather 19 Mar 2014 01:41:40 9,971 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    This will be an amazing innovation for games

    But do we know if arcade machines will accept the new pound shape?
  • MatMan562 19 Mar 2014 01:43:58 3,143 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    So, "Morpheus" should be out in time for Fallout 4 to have it fully implemented... right?
  • karlo87 19 Mar 2014 01:46:29 1,858 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Can't wait for the pornhub app
  • El_MUERkO 19 Mar 2014 02:00:58 17,907 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    arials101 wrote:
    TBH I'm actually more excited by the new 1 that's just been announced:



    That's a pretty coin.
    her chin looks like bart simpsons mouth ... or a smiley face ... ... or a bum
  • Barrel_Trollz 19 Mar 2014 02:19:19 610 posts
    Seen 54 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I think her chin looks like a Yoshi face.
  • speedofthepuma 19 Mar 2014 03:55:37 13,395 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I like the coin, but I'm upset the queen has a double chin on it.

    Good thread.
  • Nanocrystal 19 Mar 2014 04:53:22 1,466 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Also, her head appears to have been severed from her body.
  • Furtive_Pygmy 19 Mar 2014 05:27:12 4,459 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Can a mod change the thread title to "New 1 Coin Announced", please?
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2015 19 Mar 2014 06:30:10 44,877 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I hope the Queen doesn't kark it this year now they've minted that lovely new 1 coin.
  • AaronTurner 19 Mar 2014 06:58:51 8,723 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    In all seriousness the vr thingy is quite exciting, only thing is that a low price point for sony doesn't often equate to a low price point for the average person.
  • Trowel 19 Mar 2014 07:00:17 20,358 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Anyone else expecting
    LetsGo wrote:
    Its official, VR is dead.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 19 Mar 2014 07:11:00 28,955 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Hmmm, dunno if I like that coin. Straight edged coins suck.
  • kadooosh 19 Mar 2014 07:16:21 2,507 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    So was there any talk about the ps4? Or was it all about those massive sunglasses thing that no one wants to buy.

    Really though, if 3d TV didn't catch on because of a small pair of glasses, who the fuck is going to wear a tupper wear box on their face?
  • mothercruncher 19 Mar 2014 07:16:59 12,115 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Is this the new 3D?
  • Deleted user 19 March 2014 07:27:03
    3D didn't catch on because the experience was shit, not because of the glasses.
  • Trafford 19 Mar 2014 07:28:42 7,725 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Trowel wrote:
    Anyone else expecting
    LetsGo wrote:
    Its official, VR is dead.
    Nah, he's branching out into Births as well as deaths now.
  • Dirtbox Best Forumite, 2015 19 Mar 2014 07:29:19 87,184 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    StarchildHypocrethes wrote:
    Hmmm, dunno if I like that coin. Straight edged coins suck.
    I always quite liked the thrupenny bits that I found randomly in coin jars where I was a kid. It reminds me of that.

    Edited by Dirtbox at 07:29:49 19-03-2014
  • muro 19 Mar 2014 07:32:18 25 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    kadooosh wrote:
    So was there any talk about the ps4? Or was it all about those massive sunglasses thing that no one wants to buy.

    Really though, if 3d TV didn't catch on because of a small pair of glasses, who the fuck is going to wear a tupper wear box on their face?
    I am totally with you on this. I have never seen so many people be so happy about something that will be a fad.
    "Kinect is useless has no point, but please let me strap a box to my face and then trip over things in my living room"
    Though now I've said that just wait for MS to announce something equally silly in the next few days.
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2015 19 Mar 2014 07:52:28 44,877 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    StarchildHypocrethes wrote:
    Hmmm, dunno if I like that coin. Straight edged coins suck.
    I always quite liked the thrupenny bits that I found randomly in coin jars where I was a kid. It reminds me of that.
    It's meant to according to this BBC article. It's also supposed to be the "most secure coin in the world", being hard to counterfeit or something.
  • superdelphinus 19 Mar 2014 07:52:57 9,056 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It's a coin for cunts
  • MrTomFTW Best Moderator, 2015 19 Mar 2014 07:53:19 44,877 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    muro wrote:
    kadooosh wrote:
    So was there any talk about the ps4? Or was it all about those massive sunglasses thing that no one wants to buy.

    Really though, if 3d TV didn't catch on because of a small pair of glasses, who the fuck is going to wear a tupper wear box on their face?
    I am totally with you on this. I have never seen so many people be so happy about something that will be a fad.
    "Kinect is useless has no point, but please let me strap a box to my face and then trip over things in my living room"
    Though now I've said that just wait for MS to announce something equally silly in the next few days.
    MS are rumoured to be working on something more like Google Glass. So at least you'll be able to see the things your're tripping over in your living room.
  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.