"I've just guffed" confession thread Page 5

• Page

of 5 First / Last

Next
  • Salaman 15 Nov 2013 15:37:21 20,096 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    I think by this stage there's a thread for pretty much every bottom-related mishap that could possibly happen to a person.

I don't know. There's no "Help I've got XYZ stuck up my bottom" thread yet is there?
    If this guy were an EG regular, would he have a thread he could use for that mishap?

edit:
    unless he were to find a thread where brooms are in discussion and he sort of hijacks that maybe?

Edited by Salaman at 15:38:52 15-11-2013
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 15 Nov 2013 15:43:58 16,917 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Most threads tend to veer onto the topic of putting things up your bottom at some stage, especially Nintendo ones.

AVOID

• boo 15 Nov 2013 15:58:57 12,062 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:
    Don't we already have a thread for incidents of shitting oneself? Or that one about poor toilet habits?
    But no-one here would ever do anything like that.

Particularly not on a sofa.

Oh wait...

Just Another Lego Blog

• Moot_Point 15 Nov 2013 16:01:00 4,708 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @MrTomFTW Nice zoo you work in there.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• JoeBlade 16 Nov 2013 15:27:10 2,890 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Since this thread is deserving of a bump and I haven't actually confessed anything allow me to state I'm actually quite the expert of the fart art. Back in my student days a fellow student once claimed that if I were to have a native American name it would mean "he who floats on inner winds"

Anyhow, my greatest accomplishment would be as a teenager: it was a hot summer morning and I was lying in bed, just having woken up, when a gargantuan cloud beast spontanerously thundered out. Since it was very hot I was only covered by a thin bedsheet and while only ever so slightly, it actually lifted!
    To this day, I feel proud of my achievement.

Edited by JoeBlade at 15:27:33 16-11-2013
  • Page

of 5 First / Last

Next