"I've just guffed" confession thread Page 5

• Page

of 5 First / Last

Next
  • Salaman 15 Nov 2013 15:37:21 19,301 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    I think by this stage there's a thread for pretty much every bottom-related mishap that could possibly happen to a person.

I don't know. There's no "Help I've got XYZ stuck up my bottom" thread yet is there?
    If this guy were an EG regular, would he have a thread he could use for that mishap?

edit:
    unless he were to find a thread where brooms are in discussion and he sort of hijacks that maybe?

Edited by Salaman at 15:38:52 15-11-2013
  • neilka 15 Nov 2013 15:43:58 16,270 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Most threads tend to veer onto the topic of putting things up your bottom at some stage, especially Nintendo ones.
  • boo 15 Nov 2013 15:58:57 11,845 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:
    Don't we already have a thread for incidents of shitting oneself? Or that one about poor toilet habits?
    But no-one here would ever do anything like that.

Particularly not on a sofa.

Oh wait...

Just Another Lego Blog

• Moot_Point 15 Nov 2013 16:01:00 4,360 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @MrTomFTW Nice zoo you work in there.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• JoeBlade 16 Nov 2013 15:27:10 2,586 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Since this thread is deserving of a bump and I haven't actually confessed anything allow me to state I'm actually quite the expert of the fart art. Back in my student days a fellow student once claimed that if I were to have a native American name it would mean "he who floats on inner winds"

Anyhow, my greatest accomplishment would be as a teenager: it was a hot summer morning and I was lying in bed, just having woken up, when a gargantuan cloud beast spontanerously thundered out. Since it was very hot I was only covered by a thin bedsheet and while only ever so slightly, it actually lifted!
    To this day, I feel proud of my achievement.

Edited by JoeBlade at 15:27:33 16-11-2013
  • Page

of 5 First / Last

Next