Mighty No. 9

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 1 Oct 2013 12:05:40 38,614 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    This could have gone in the Kickstarter thread I suppose but seems major enough to have it's own I suppose.

Classic Japanese side-scrolling action, evolved and transformed by Keiji Inafune, an all-star team of veteran Mega Man devs...and YOU!

With 13 hours to go it's SMASHED it's goal of $900,000 by raising $3,359,048. The stretch goals for Xbox One and PS4 versions have been reached.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

Edited by MrTomFTW at 12:08:23 01-10-2013

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• mal 1 Oct 2013 15:48:59 22,677 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I did pop it in the Kickstarter thread when it stated, but yeah, it does deserve it's own thread.

The sheer amount of updates they've been putting out every day on this project so far is ridiculous, and I haven't even listened to any of the weekly hour long podcasts yet.

9 hours to go and it's now on 3DS and Vita, as well as all the current and next-gen consoles and PC (Win/Mac/Linux). I'm honestly not sure what platform to get it on now!

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• mal 2 Oct 2013 01:36:52 22,677 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    And it's done. Hit over 4k in the end and beat all the announced stretch goals.

Kickstarter really need to sort out paypal integration. Pretty much anything that's anything these days ends up having to have a separate paypal page and manually add it on to the kickstarter total along the way.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• Page

of 1

Previous Next