We're really excited to announce a new game that we've spent the last year working on...we hope you're going to enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it!
Outsmart defenders with your clever moves and become the ultimate soccer legend!
Defenders inspired by infamous players, past and present, stand in the way of you living the dream. With a limited number of moves, cleverly pass, run or shoot your way through the defenders to score the perfect goal.
Progress from novice to pro, improving your skills and unlocking kits, journying from humble beginnings at amateur grounds all the way to the fame of the international stage.
Are you ready to become the ultimate soccer hero?
- Fight your way through eight defender types inspired by legendary players
- Master various moves like chip, dribble and curve on shots
- Use your moves wisely to solve over 90 unique level challenges
- Progress through five unique environments, from a local park to incredible stadiums
- Unlock various outfits from major country kits to zombies and action heroes
- Collect rewards for completing unique objectives on every level
Edited by jasonried at 10:07:30 28-09-2013
Edited by jasonried at 10:09:14 28-09-2013
Soccer Moves - an upcoming game from Fuzzy Logic (ex Disney, Eurocom and Eidos)
Syrette 43,359 posts
Seen 1 hour ago
Registered 11 years ago
Good to see you're not iOS-only.
Updated with our first teaser trailer for Soccer Moves!
Let me know what you think.
mAc6 608 posts
Seen 3 minutes ago
Registered 3 years ago
i <3 Soccer Moms
The game involves a number of different defender types who are inspired by defenders past.
Today we'd like to reveal the first of these.....the Hardman.
Every team has one, the bully, the one that gets a bit to aggressive, the one that might only really be there for the fight! Inspired by the likes of Vinnie Jones, Neil Ruddock, Duncan Ferguson, Terry Butcher, anyone from Wimbledon...
The Hardman is one of our favourite, even though his moves are very limited.
Can you name a harder defender from your favorite league?
Edited by jasonried at 20:46:24 30-09-2013