Killzone Shadow Fall PS4 Bundle. Where is it?!

• Page

of 5 First / Last

Previous
  • crazyhamsterfeet 12 Sep 2013 19:07:53 8 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Loads of websites reported about the PS4 Bundle with the extra controller, eye and Killzone on France Amazon was it?

Would've thought it'd pop up elsewhere by now. Anyone know if it's going to be a bundle to Preorder for Christmas?
  • bladdard 12 Sep 2013 19:58:19 924 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I asked myself the same thing yesterday and couldn't find any evidence it's coming to the uk. Just buy it from Amazon France.
  • crazyhamsterfeet 12 Sep 2013 20:35:59 8 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    It'll be very disappointing if it doesn't become available. As someone said it really is the 'shit just got real edition'.
  • FarFromSane 12 Sep 2013 20:44:07 236 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I hope it comes out over hear and fingers crossed shopto will get it in stock so i can swap my order

Somewhere out there, a neurotic chicken wants to cross the road but is paralyzed by the knowledge that everyone will question his motives

• Pinky_Floyd 12 Sep 2013 20:56:42 7,680 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    If they must pack in a free game, why does it have to be generic fps shooter #321? Bit of choice wouldnt go amiss.
  • Scimarad 12 Sep 2013 21:01:09 8,536 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I really like Killzone so I'd definitely be up for that bundle.
  • crazyhamsterfeet 12 Sep 2013 21:15:23 8 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @Pinky_Floyd

I'd be disappointed too if Killzone wasn't my thing but I'm really looking forward to the game.

Guys can I trust that if any of you notice that it has become available in the UK to preorder that you'll let us all know?!

WANT
  • Rodriguez 12 Sep 2013 21:38:35 1,092 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I've been checking everyday to see if this bundle crops up on Amazon UK. I'd be very interested to swap my long standing Amazon pre-order (plus separate KZ order) for that bundle pack. I'll be pretty annoyed if Sony decided to introduce that bundle shortly after the initial first batch is out the gate.

At the very least, if Sony can't produce enough bundles for launch, give those customers who've pre-ordered a launch day PS4 the choice to add KZ:SF, an extra controller and the camera and tell retail partners to charge the discounted bundle price.

Additionally, if anyone here has a Twitter account, you could always attempt to ask someone like Shuhei Yoshida (yosp) if it'll be coming to the UK before launch? Failing that, hopefully a journo from EG will eventually get back on the case and send a question to a Sony UK representative for an answer.
  • Pinky_Floyd 12 Sep 2013 21:50:41 7,680 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    At least MS are offering a choice of 2 games albeit one generic football game and one equally generic racing game. Sigh. Sign of the next gen, basically exactly the same as before, but in 1080p.
  • Scimarad 12 Sep 2013 21:59:28 8,536 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm starting to think the word 'generic' is being overused...
  • Pinky_Floyd 12 Sep 2013 22:00:38 7,680 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Sorry for the generic reply. Lawl. Im too old, getting jaded ;)
  • chrisno21 13 Sep 2013 08:46:30 1,492 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Rodriguez wrote:
    I've been checking everyday to see if this bundle crops up on Amazon UK. I'd be very interested to swap my long standing Amazon pre-order (plus separate KZ order) for that bundle pack. I'll be pretty annoyed if Sony decided to introduce that bundle shortly after the initial first batch is out the gate.
    In the same boat. This bundle appeared on German sites for Videogamer were told by Sony they would be coming.

PSN/NNID: chrisno21
    twitter: @NumbersFox

• Widge Moderator 13 Sep 2013 09:05:10 13,453 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    At least MS are offering a choice of 2 games albeit one generic football game and one equally generic racing game. Sigh. Sign of the next gen, basically exactly the same as before, but in 1080p.[/

Disagree on this, seems to be more variety that with the start of last gen.

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• Widge Moderator 13 Sep 2013 09:06:20 13,453 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    At least MS are offering a choice of 2 games albeit one generic football game and one equally generic racing game. Sigh. Sign of the next gen, basically exactly the same as before, but in 1080p.[/

Disagree on this, seems to be more variety that with the start of last gen.

_ _ _

www.unpaused.co.uk - electronic noise adjective salad

• crazyhamsterfeet 13 Sep 2013 16:54:48 8 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Tweeted Yoshida ;) no response :(

May start repeatedly tweeting. Daily?
  • chrisno21 13 Sep 2013 20:40:41 1,492 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    crazyhamsterfeet wrote:
    Tweeted Yoshida ;) no response :(

May start repeatedly tweeting. Daily?
    Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

or don't.

• CaptainKerbal 14 Sep 2013 09:33:18 365 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Given its amazon, there is no guarantee its real or a launch bundle, I've had some items preordered a year in advance, only to see release dates changed within days of the release date coming, or in some rare cases, cancelled as the item didn't get released.

It's harsh to say MS is giving people a choice of game as no retailer even has day one editions left and you had to be fast/lucky to change from a FIFA to forza, if you even had the chance.
  • crazyhamsterfeet 15 Sep 2013 11:54:08 8 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Perhaps the bundle will be out after launch day but before Christmas, it's when I'm getting it anyway.
  • Jmog 15 Sep 2013 22:23:50 394 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I asked in my local Gamestop (Denmark) where I have preordered my PS4 whether they would have any bundles. The answer was "yes, there will be one with Killzone but not until december".

We both agreed the timing made no sense but that was the message he had gotten from headquarters.
  • PazJohnMitch 16 Sep 2013 00:47:09 8,001 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Maybe retailers / Sony think the PS4 will sell out on day 1 without the bundle. Therefore no incentive for them to offer a bundle which would reduce profit margins.
  • chrisno21 16 Sep 2013 09:27:17 1,492 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    It only launches in Europe 2-days before December so if Sony announced as a bundle I would cancel and wait if it was released this side of Christmas. If they wait and announce on November 30th they would certainly receive a backlash from early adopters.

• crazyhamsterfeet 16 Sep 2013 09:37:05 8 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I guess we have to decide whether getting it on day one is worth it. I'd rather wait for a decent bundle.

It's all about price skimming and highest revenue possible for new consoles.
  • Rodriguez 20 Sep 2013 12:34:44 1,092 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    chrisno21 wrote:
    Bundles coming after all?

chrisno21 posted this in the PS4 thread, but I thought I'd 'quote' it here so those interested in bundles can keep track of these things! Thanks chris ;)
  • CYBER-WOO 22 Sep 2013 08:51:58 71 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Rodriguez thanks for posting that link!! hopefully next week we shall know how much the bundles will be.
  • George-Roper 24 Sep 2013 14:46:59 704 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    ShopTo appear to have some bundles up now...

http://www.shopto.net/product/search/genre/HARDWARE/platform/ps4

Edit: Am I missing something, or are all these bundles more or less the same price as buying all the bits separately?

Edited by George-Roper at 14:48:29 24-09-2013
  • Kangoo 24 Sep 2013 15:03:00 1,016 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @George-Roper

They're not the official bundles and you can get what they have on offer cheaper if you shop around.

I think someone said they were doing it so that everything got sent out together, pretty sure they would do that anyway though.

PSN: Adwab2

• AceGrace 24 Sep 2013 15:45:51 1,089 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I thought game were promoting this bundle. Or was it buy a PS4 and Killzone for x.xx?
  • SFD 24 Sep 2013 15:55:48 490 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Shopto said some actual bundles are coming.

PS4 + Killzone
    PS4 + Watchdogs
    PS4 + Extra Controller and Camera

No word on the pricing yet.
  • CYBER-WOO 26 Sep 2013 11:05:53 71 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Well I've given up waiting and ordered the ps4 with killzone, 2 controllers & the eye camera bundle for $500 euro with shipping from Amazon Germany! Which works out about 428 or something.
    http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00EYZW58W/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=pe_386171_38075861_TE_item

Edited by CYBER-WOO at 11:10:19 26-09-2013
  • Huggybear 26 Sep 2013 13:04:57 716 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    One of the shops in my country lists the bundle but the release date is 13.12, so two weeks after Ps4 is out.

It's only 50 euros more so it's quite tempting... but I doubt I'll wait for it.
  • Page

of 5 First / Last

Previous