Stupid things that annoy you but shouldn't Page 27

• Page

of 98 First / Last

• Steve_Perry 31 Mar 2014 12:13:20 5,016 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The gravitational pull of his bonce has attracted a Malaysian airliner.

VIVA STEFANSEN

• ModishNouns 31 Mar 2014 12:16:27 4,656 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Ha thats him. Worst head ever.

I thought you were just being racist but he has got a really fucking stupid head.
  • iancognito 31 Mar 2014 12:23:47 1,620 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The scale in the background shows the real size of his head.
  • AceGrace 31 Mar 2014 12:24:31 1,256 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Mr_Sleep wrote:
    iancognito wrote:
    It's how I learnt to dance. It's called getting down.
    I am fully in favour of this. Although twiggy has better moves.
    That is probably the greatest bit of TV ever.

www.performathon.co.uk

The easy way to find local, live musicians and entertainment.

• killersrquiet 31 Mar 2014 12:51:09 2,119 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:
    killersrquiet wrote:
    People claiming they have suffered abuse online and its devastated their life.

It's fooking online!!!! Avoid the source of abuse (twitter/chatrooms)

In simple terms, dont go online or to the place of abuse you daft inbred pillocks
    "I didn't come here to be insulted!"
    "Well where do you usually go?"
    Exactly..
    Crying into your cornflakes is a national past time for some folk
  • killersrquiet 31 Mar 2014 12:53:17 2,119 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    ModishNouns wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Ha thats him. Worst head ever.

I thought you were just being racist but he has got a really fucking stupid head.
    There can be only 3 explanations for this head:

1. Photoshop
    2. Pritt stick
    3. Frankenstein ... Body and head do not match

Edited by killersrquiet at 12:54:06 31-03-2014

Edited by killersrquiet at 12:54:17 31-03-2014
  • killersrquiet 31 Mar 2014 12:57:02 2,119 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    No wonder no one can find the Malaysian Plane in the ocean.... It's near a volcano... Silly People
  • iancognito 31 Mar 2014 13:01:20 1,620 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I can sympathise with teens being upset by online abuse although using a bit of common sense doesn't sound like a bad idea. Don't understand adults having as much trouble with it, unless they're using it as an excuse to get attention.
  • Dougs 1 Apr 2014 22:27:19 69,127 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Couples that have joint Facebook or email accounts. Twee fuckers.
  • Dairyfree 1 Apr 2014 22:28:57 1,558 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 10 months ago
    Look at us we are so together and trusting. Get fucked.

I agree.
  • Kostabi 1 Apr 2014 22:52:28 5,026 posts
    Seen 57 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dougs wrote:
    Couples that have joint Facebook or email accounts. Twee fuckers.
    I know a few people like that and without fail it's all because one doesn't trust the other to chat with 'old school friends' dressed up in happy couple bullshit.

Social media needs a dropkick option.

Edited by Kostabi at 22:53:05 01-04-2014
  • Mola_Ram 2 Apr 2014 06:26:16 8,007 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    People using credit cards in small transactions. Do people not fucking carry cash any more?

I get that having a cash-less society will eventually be safer and more convenient. But until technology gets to the point where reading a card is as fast as handing a few coins over, I will continue to be annoyed by the five fuckers in front of me queuing up for a drink, each of them taking a million years to swipe their card properly.
  • Megapocalypse 2 Apr 2014 06:31:30 5,502 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It should be quick though. Blame the morons who can't use it rather than the cards/machines themselves. I try to do everything by card these days and have usually paid just as quickly as cash would be. Contactless card payments are even quicker.
  • Mola_Ram 2 Apr 2014 06:37:11 8,007 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Well, perhaps you and I frequent different lines.

In different countries, too. Australia has some of the instant touch machine things, but not nearly enough so far. It's still all swiping, and often signing.
  • Megapocalypse 2 Apr 2014 06:39:37 5,502 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Signing? Bloody hell, that's dark ages stuff. Fair point then, no one should be paying by card if that's the case.
  • DUFFMAN5 2 Apr 2014 06:40:45 15,237 posts
    Seen 37 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    People using credit cards in small transactions. Do people not fucking carry cash any more?

I get that having a cash-less society will eventually be safer and more convenient. But until technology gets to the point where reading a card is as fast as handing a few coins over, I will continue to be annoyed by the five fuckers in front of me queuing up for a drink, each of them taking a million years to swipe their card properly.
    I with you on this one.
    I would rather pay cash for everything, alas those days are gone. I make a point of paying for petrol,meals out, emergency shopping with cash though. I got caught out at a local cinema though,I spent 40 mins in a queue,, only to be told only one till takes cash payments, all others are for card transactions...YOU FUCKING WHAT?

Long story short, got into the film 15 mins late, due to requeueing at appointed person/till. had to pay 16 odd for 2 seats, as only premium available at this point. Complained and got 2 comps, not the point of course.

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• RyanDS 2 Apr 2014 07:14:36 9,744 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I draw cash maybe once every the months at the most. Don't see the point in it any more. Contactless payments are faster than cay anyway plus you are not left with change that may add will just be wasted money.

Really fucks me of the two or the times a year I have to walk out of a coffee shop or something after ordering as they are lay in the 90s and don't accept card.
  • DUFFMAN5 2 Apr 2014 07:16:23 15,237 posts
    Seen 37 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    I draw cash maybe once every the months at the most. Don't see the point in it any more. Contactless payments are faster than cay anyway plus you are not left with change that may add will just be wasted money.

Really fucks me of the two or the times a year I have to walk out of a coffee shop or something after ordering as they are lay in the 90s and don't accept card.
    ...the yoof of today ;)

I remember half-p's :)

• Deckard1 2 Apr 2014 07:16:48 29,220 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I pay for everything by trading goods and services. For the rare occasion I need "monies" I carry a few dablooms in my pocket. Not in my wallet though, as that would be super gay.

Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

• Mola_Ram 2 Apr 2014 07:20:39 8,007 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The worst for me is when I'm behind someone at the train station machines where you top up your cards. The credit card / eftpos option is there, but takes more than 60 seconds at best, compared with 10-20 seconds paying by cash. On more than one occasion I've missed trains because people in front of me were stupidly using cards.

Even if you don't use cash, surely it's better to have some on hand just in case?
  • Mola_Ram 2 Apr 2014 07:22:12 8,007 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    We need to go back to the barter system, whereupon I would pay for one coffee with 1/10 a goat.
  • DUFFMAN5 2 Apr 2014 07:23:46 15,237 posts
    Seen 37 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Even if you don't use cash, surely it's better to have some on hand just in case?
    Again I agree, I always carry a pony, monkey, hog or such around with me...You just never know.

• jonsaan 2 Apr 2014 07:25:57 25,439 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Megapocalypse wrote:
    It should be quick though. Blame the morons who can't use it rather than the cards/machines themselves. I try to do everything by card these days and have usually paid just as quickly as cash would be. Contactless card payments are even quicker.

Of blame the retailers who make a song and dance out of card transactions. Or worse still, charge you for doing one..

FCUTA!

• Mola_Ram 2 Apr 2014 07:27:31 8,007 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    This reminds me of something I read ages ago on prison economies.

If you ever go, be sure to stock up on mackarel and postage stamps.
  • Salaman 2 Apr 2014 09:50:11 19,493 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Megapocalypse wrote:
    Signing? Bloody hell, that's dark ages stuff. Fair point then, no one should be paying by card if that's the case.
    Cheques are dark ages stuff. I was very surprised when I opened a bank account in the UK and received a book of cheques. Wtf?
  • Deckard1 2 Apr 2014 09:53:15 29,220 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    bloop

Edited by Deckard1 at 09:53:31 02-04-2014

Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

• RedSparrows 2 Apr 2014 09:54:12 23,926 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    iancognito wrote:
    I can sympathise with teens being upset by online abuse although using a bit of common sense doesn't sound like a bad idea. Don't understand adults having as much trouble with it, unless they're using it as an excuse to get attention.
    Equally, I don't get how we all know the internet can be a terribly nasty place, and yet fail to also understand that there are some people not equipped to deal with it/put themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. Yeah, that's foolish, but it doesn't mean anything the bastard bullies do is right.
  • Page

of 98 First / Last