No comments showing in articles...

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Spong 3 Aug 2013 13:24:13 525 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You'd think that was a good thing, but surprisingly it isn't.

All this morning, and currently, none of the articles on the main page will display any of the comments. If I click on the direct link for the comments of an article, it'll skip to the bottom of the story, display the "Loading...hold tight!" message (minus the little Pac-man I should add) and then...nothing. If I click on the "All comments" filter to display every comment I just get thrown back to the main page.

In the immortal words of Moss Staples: WHAT'S GOING ON!?
  • IMO 3 Aug 2013 13:27:18 5,667 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It's probably for the best.
  • Mr-Brett 3 Aug 2013 13:34:00 12,799 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Sadly they're showing for me, I guess you're just lucky.

Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

• sega 17 Jan 2014 11:47:42 866 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    For the best part of a year now I've been finding the comments difficult to use. On the PC they generally don't automatically refresh when you reload the page (even a hard refresh doesn't work if there's a lot of them on a page). Often the bottom comment on the page is the last one I see until I restart the computer. On iPad and iPhone you don't get this problem, but often the comments will just refuse to load, showing the Pacman thing forever. Please fix it as it has been way too long now.
  • Cappy 23 Jan 2014 12:44:45 11,940 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    No comments here, using Safari.

A pity, the comments for the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition 60FPS on PS4, 30FPS Xbox article were likely to be highly amusing.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next