Wimbledon Championships 2013 Page 20

  • Page

    of 39 First / Last

  • superdelphinus 5 Jul 2013 21:39:19 8,127 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah properly world class that last set and a half
  • jonsaan 5 Jul 2013 21:40:24 25,449 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Queue limp wristed double point to sky and non comital look to the skies :)

    Well done.

    FCUTA!

  • superdelphinus 5 Jul 2013 21:41:17 8,127 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm still convinced its something to do with where he's from
  • senso-ji 5 Jul 2013 21:41:27 6,047 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    This Sunday, Centre Court will feature these two superstars:





    And a Tennis match.

    Edited by senso-ji at 21:42:47 05-07-2013
  • IMO 5 Jul 2013 21:43:21 5,750 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    superdelphinus wrote:
    Yeah properly world class that last set and a half
    How have they not replayed that mental rally yet?!
  • vijay_UK 5 Jul 2013 21:43:58 2,377 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Well done, Andy.
  • Razz 5 Jul 2013 21:44:10 61,664 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    IMO wrote:
    superdelphinus wrote:
    Yeah properly world class that last set and a half
    How have they not replayed that mental rally yet?!
    ^this

    Edited by Razz at 21:44:26 05-07-2013

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • superdelphinus 5 Jul 2013 21:44:15 8,127 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    IMO wrote:
    superdelphinus wrote:
    Yeah properly world class that last set and a half
    How have they not replayed that mental rally yet?!
    Heh, I rewound and watched whilst the game was still being played
  • superdelphinus 5 Jul 2013 21:44:36 8,127 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Wtf montage bbc
  • Armoured_Bear 5 Jul 2013 21:57:27 11,938 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Brilliant Andy!

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Pinky_Floyd 5 Jul 2013 21:57:52 8,398 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    That rally up on youtube yet?
  • Armoured_Bear 5 Jul 2013 22:09:31 11,938 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    That rally up on youtube yet?
    Shitty quality :-(


    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Pinky_Floyd 5 Jul 2013 22:11:03 8,398 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    That rally up on youtube yet?
    Shitty quality :-(


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCLxKeoub4g&hd=1
    Ta!
  • RedSparrows 5 Jul 2013 23:50:04 24,301 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    senso-ji wrote:
    This Sunday, Centre Court will feature these two superstars:





    And a Tennis match.
    Djokovic wins, foregone.
  • IMO 6 Jul 2013 00:05:51 5,750 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Shoulda been a tennis player. The dude who beat Fed had a gorgeous wife as well.
  • DaM 6 Jul 2013 00:19:45 13,541 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I think Andy's bird is very plastic looking. He'd be better off with a wee hairy fae Dunblane. Would you not feel a bit shallow, knowing that your gf is only interested in your fame and money? If that was the case you'd be better off with a harem, rather than just one false one.
  • Razz 6 Jul 2013 00:26:50 61,664 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    For luck, Andy Murray carries around an old man in his bag

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • superdelphinus 6 Jul 2013 00:31:22 8,127 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DaM wrote:
    I think Andy's bird is very plastic looking. He'd be better off with a wee hairy fae Dunblane. Would you not feel a bit shallow, knowing that your gf is only interested in your fame and money? If that was the case you'd be better off with a harem, rather than just one false one.
    Are you basing that purely on the fact she is better looking than he is?
  • DaM 6 Jul 2013 00:41:04 13,541 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    superdelphinus wrote:
    DaM wrote:
    I think Andy's bird is very plastic looking. He'd be better off with a wee hairy fae Dunblane. Would you not feel a bit shallow, knowing that your gf is only interested in your fame and money? If that was the case you'd be better off with a harem, rather than just one false one.
    Are you basing that purely on the fact she is better looking than he is?
    Probably...all the tennis players seem to have model girlfriends. His last one left him because he was more interested in his Xbox.
  • Ziz0u 6 Jul 2013 00:44:25 8,648 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Peter Crouch said it best when asked what he would be if he a wasn't a footballer:

    "a virgin"
  • Razz 6 Jul 2013 11:55:02 61,664 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I feel to put some money down on Bartoli. she's going to eat Lisicki for petit dejeuner

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • RedSparrows 6 Jul 2013 11:58:25 24,301 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'd eat her for petit dejeuner, dejeuner et le din dins.
  • Razz 6 Jul 2013 12:03:09 61,664 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Dude, she's only 23 years old. Ewww

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • RedSparrows 6 Jul 2013 13:05:07 24,301 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    And I'm only 27, so I'm allowed.
  • Ashwood 6 Jul 2013 13:14:38 408 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I see Lisicki winning this. She can put a lot of curve into her shots which won't suit Bartoli's two handed grip. Bartoli is feisty and can pummel the ball, but Lisicki dealt with Serena Williams just fine.
  • Razz 6 Jul 2013 13:22:28 61,664 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Good point. This will make for an exciting final. It's no longer a foregone conclusion with the Williams sister's out.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

  • jonsaan 6 Jul 2013 13:47:07 25,449 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Come on Lisicki. Such a nice, humble person. Come on!

    FCUTA!

  • jonsaan 6 Jul 2013 13:47:54 25,449 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    For luck, Andy Murray carries around an old man in his bag

    LOL

    FCUTA!

  • Deleted user 6 July 2013 13:50:48
    Once Sharopova exits, i tend to loose interest.
  • RedSparrows 6 Jul 2013 14:26:51 24,301 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I think I want Bartoli to win. I get the impression Lisicki will improve on other surfaces, and will challenge again at Wimbles. But Bartoli? Is this her last? (Please tell me, non-fairweather tennis watchers).

    I think Lisicki will win, even with this shaky start.
  • Page

    of 39 First / Last

Log in or register to reply