The Last Of Us - Multiplayer Frolics Page 3

• Page

of 7 First / Last

• mothercruncher 25 Jun 2013 15:28:29 7,845 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I play quite easily half as well when there's 100% lives at stake, or, more accurately, twice as shit ;)
  • Sharzam 25 Jun 2013 17:37:34 3,362 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Had a game last night and i was really put off by the language of the kids. Why would CoD teens even buy The Last of Us? The tone and maturity of the main game is a world away from the usual shoot face stuff that the kids like.

Guess best just stick to playing with EG peeps, as random can always be relied upon to lower the ton with racial homophobic remarks. Oh and they tried to teabag corpses i really do loose hope sometimes.

Known as 'Sharzam' in 98.5% of games

• kinky_mong 25 Jun 2013 17:42:30 10,867 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I got teabagged in this as well. Seems cunts will play anything if it's got a gun in it.

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• SolidSCB 25 Jun 2013 18:02:02 7,374 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It does have its fair share of your typical CoD multiplayer morons. Best one I've heard yet, one idiot asking the other; "Is the single player on this any good?"
  • ecu 25 Jun 2013 18:11:42 77,316 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I don't know about teabagging, when you kill someone they drop ammo and food, and when you collect it from standing up, you will automatically teabag.
  • ecu 25 Jun 2013 18:12:55 77,316 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    mcmothercruncher wrote:
    Just lost all of my survivors middle of week 12- feel my pain!!!
    Ouch. What happened?

I'd also be up for some EG multiplayer shenanigans, but I'm also in the 'no headset' camp.
  • mothercruncher 25 Jun 2013 19:11:39 7,845 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Everything happened ;)
    One disconnect, unbalanced teams, feeling tired, playing like utter poop because I knew I just had to survive this last attack and choosing the wrong weapon (burst smg) to bank on. I needed 5 kills in the last match and was two short, remembered I could quit the game at the last second but fucked that up too, hovering between quit game yes/no, couldnt think straight! Quite funny really.

Changed sides to the Hunters, and, I might be imagining it, but I'm sure their accents are a tiny bit different- there's a slight Texan twang, quite neat if I didn't just make that up.
  • ecu 25 Jun 2013 19:34:55 77,316 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I applaud your perseverance. :D I haven't bothered with the multiplayer since I lost half my survivors due to a couple of disconnects.
  • Folant 25 Jun 2013 19:55:46 1,592 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I must be lucky, I've only come across one or two of those CoD/Halo type players(the racist, homophobic ones that like my mum, not the cool cats), otherwise it's all been pretty well natured banter and some laughs. Even had a few "Bloody good game." people, especially when I'm last man standing and I'm hiding like a fuckin' ninja, popping them off like I'm Robin Hood swinging in the trees.

Stinks that you lost your crew halfway through week 12, I know the feels when you lose through disconnects, that shit ain't cricket.
    About to come into week 10 on my second journey, saved all my easy missions just in case, X downs, X marks, etc... Just want the trophy so I can start worrying about higher population for the unlocks and enjoying it more.

Played as a healer for the last couple of games, so many points and it's so easy. Lol

Posted from my Nexus 4, not using Tapatalk 4.

• FuzzyDuck 26 Jun 2013 03:32:29 4,921 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I might join ye slags for some MP fun?

I don't have a mic but I do have a flakey as hell internet connection! So if i vanish, it's me cursing at O2 :D

Add me for hijinxs - Rushduck
  • FuzzyDuck 26 Jun 2013 05:10:37 4,921 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    So, I just built my population back up to 24, 'lost connection to host' and now it's down to 4 :(

ND really need to have something to differentiate a lost connection and a deliberate quit.

It's just completely killed my enthusiasm to proceed with it.
  • King_Edward 26 Jun 2013 07:45:49 11,471 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm trying to get into this. Mostly playing the single player but feel free to add me for some Jewfag teabagging.

PSN: EDDY-THE-ED
  • kinky_mong 26 Jun 2013 10:23:04 10,867 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ecureuil wrote:
    I don't know about teabagging, when you kill someone they drop ammo and food, and when you collect it from standing up, you will automatically teabag.
    It's was definitely repeated crouching and standing up over my corpse in the "no respawn" game mode when it happened to me. No need, especially as they utterly destroyed us since none of my team had mics.

All the eurogamers who actually play with each other on xbl rather than just post pseudointellectual pc handwringing bollocks on the forums, love the shit out of biggy.

• mothercruncher 26 Jun 2013 11:32:54 7,845 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You probably all know this already, but the Revolver is amazing, IF you stand still. I used to shuffle about, it wrecks the accuracy.

And, the medic level two is actually quite useful, you heal yourself very quickly and, when in amongst teammates get the option to bandage them (via a prompt) which nets you some nice extra points to keep buying ammo/upgrades etc.
  • neilqpr 26 Jun 2013 15:02:02 2,865 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    So the MP is good then? I think someone from here invited me into a game last week but I wanted to clear the SP first. All done now though so if anyone sees me online chuck me an invite.

Though judging by this thread it looks quite involved, might be best if I learn the ropes with randoms first.
  • Progguitarist 26 Jun 2013 15:07:45 10,537 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's really great but don't play with randoms. Playing with a party of friends is the only way to ensure you don't get steamrollered.
  • mothercruncher 26 Jun 2013 17:17:24 7,845 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oh, and choosing to bandage people for the challenges is proving to be a piece of piss so far.
  • kinky_mong 26 Jun 2013 17:33:01 10,867 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    is anyone playing this evening?

• INSOMANiAC 26 Jun 2013 17:44:55 3,842 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I shall be playing this evening is anyones on, bearing in my mind my severe motion blur issues that are totally taking my attention of the actual game (Its only til tomorrow then I get my amazing new monitor)

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• INSOMANiAC 26 Jun 2013 17:49:09 3,842 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The 'heal a team mate' challenge thing is the easiest if you're desperate, you need crafting level 2 though, but it seems to be broken, you can stand behind an injured team mate and keep pressing x to get all the heal things you need in one go.

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• INSOMANiAC 26 Jun 2013 17:50:14 3,842 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @Sharzam You've had a game with me, and Im a fucker for my language.

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• psychokitten Moderator 26 Jun 2013 17:55:32 7,794 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm going to try and get on later, at least for a while :D
  • SolidSCB 26 Jun 2013 18:07:24 7,374 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'll be on for a game whenever everyone else is.
  • kinky_mong 26 Jun 2013 20:18:38 10,867 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Cool I'll add a few people, should be on in an hour or so.

• SolidSCB 26 Jun 2013 21:35:26 7,374 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    People still up for this? If anyone is on give me a shout. ID is SolidSnakeSam
  • Deleted user 27 June 2013 15:15:04
    Mentioned in the other thread but if any eg'ers fancy a game of Eg hunters versus Eg Fireflies sometime tonight I'm on for a game.

My clan. They need diapers!
  • psychokitten Moderator 27 Jun 2013 15:16:16 7,794 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I didn't make it on last night, but definitely up for some games tonight. If we have 8 we can do some private games.

Stupid Fireflies.....

PSN: saikokitten
  • Guff-Pipe 27 Jun 2013 15:42:27 480 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Just tried multiplayer last night. Was really good but got absolutely bummed :( PSN Guffpipe, you probably wont want me on your team though, i'm utter turd.
  • Deleted user 27 June 2013 15:48:23
    Helps to play with a good squad of peeps. Communication is key.
  • kinky_mong 27 Jun 2013 15:53:02 10,867 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I should be on tonight as well, I really want to play with some good teams as I keep getting tanked by organised teams.

• Page

of 7 First / Last