Naive (sorry, it's a long one) Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • slowdog1976 15 Jun 2013 07:23:00 5 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Stockings wrote:
    Do hoteliers really have to pay the music industry to have tellies in the rooms?
    Surely that's bullshit.

Just Googled and it's only if it's recorded music for the benefit of customers, I think you got mixed up.

afraid not. i was a hotelier and remember very clearly when filling out the appropriate forms having to list how many bedrooms, and subsequently, how many tv's in the building that could be viewed by the public.

http://www.prsformusic.com/users/businessesandliveevents/livevenuesevents/soundadvice/aguidetolicences/Pages/aguidetolicences.aspx
  • atomicjuicer 15 Jun 2013 07:46:02 276 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Yep, business NEVER has gamers backs.

They want your wallet.

You really think they'll guarantee your older less popular games will have unlimited DRM servers? Lol.

They can take our lives but they'll never take our GAAAAAAMESSSS! /Wallace
  • Stockings 15 Jun 2013 08:28:19 475 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    slowdog1976 wrote:
    Stockings wrote:
    Do hoteliers really have to pay the music industry to have tellies in the rooms?
    Surely that's bullshit.

Just Googled and it's only if it's recorded music for the benefit of customers, I think you got mixed up.

afraid not. i was a hotelier and remember very clearly when filling out the appropriate forms having to list how many bedrooms, and subsequently, how many tv's in the building that could be viewed by the public.

http://www.prsformusic.com/users/businessesandliveevents/livevenuesevents/soundadvice/aguidetolicences/Pages/aguidetolicences.aspx
    Man that sucks, could have sworn that it was only if you play recorded music through them for the public, but man that's weird and shite.
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next