Fable 3 Free Download Page 3

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next
  • RedSparrows 24 Jun 2013 01:09:30 22,314 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I get the impression Fable 3 has been slated for not explicitly telling you fairly obvious things. In part, anyway.

The endgame us essentially 'explore and quest until you're bored, then finish'. Hardly genius, but hardly awful.
  • Nanocrystal 1 Jul 2013 04:17:00 1,013 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Defense Grid??? A tower defense game, seriously? What happened to H3 and AC2?

Glad I nabbed Fable 3 with a 1 month for $1 deal. I'm cancelling my sub until they offer better free games than this.

/entitled whinging
  • Spunkweazle 1 Jul 2013 06:16:19 470 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Defense Grid hasn't worked on Xbox for years!! There was an error that wasn't replicated in the debug kits provided to hidden path so they couldn't fix it, they were even giving out free steam codes to anyone that complained?

If this hasn't been fixed by now then microsofts dick move is going to look even shitter

http://www.scottyslittlesoldiers.co.uk/
    dedicated to supporting the children of men and women killed while serving with the British Armed Forces.

• SomaticSense 1 Jul 2013 14:27:34 8,162 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:
    I get the impression Fable 3 has been slated for not explicitly telling you fairly obvious things. In part, anyway.

The endgame us essentially 'explore and quest until you're bored, then finish'. Hardly genius, but hardly awful.
    If you are on about the way the game lulls you into believing it's time structure, and then breaks it at the end, then it was hardly obvious.
  • kipper 4 Jul 2013 18:27:12 181 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    For anyone who was searching for the manual, you can't download it from the xbox.com game page, but I found a link to it in the forums. Here it is.

Gamertag: Brit anime fan

• King_Edward 4 Jul 2013 19:43:31 11,454 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    RedSparrows wrote:

It got slated for a lot of things. It was pretty buggy at launch. The whole dessert area was dull as dish water, you're character spoke just enough to remind you that you're not truly role playing, but not enough to contribute any worthwhile dialogue, it's war on menus, and the whole 'whoops, skipped a year, now everyone's dead' bit. Also it made me sick of John Cleese.

All in all though it's a lot like Uncharted 3. I can list endless faults, and point to its near perfect predecessor as an example of what of I wanted, but at the end of the day I still really enjoyed Fable 3.
  • kipper 10 Sep 2013 07:38:30 181 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I wonder if the last patch which downloaded recently was to stop people playing the DLC in other people's games, without having paid for it themselves? Prior to the patch, I had joined a random game and played through the whole of the Traitor's Keep DLC without needing to have downloaded it. Now when I try, it says I can't join someone if I don't have the DLC they do. Pretty stingy move if you ask me.

Gamertag: Brit anime fan

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next