Am I just blind or is there no follow button on mobile articles?

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • AlucardSX 5 Jun 2013 15:39:10 1 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Not sure this can be called a "bug" per se, but it feels like one.
    Being able to build a list of games to keep an eye on after reading an article/review on them is a pretty important feature to me, so having no easy way of doing it while reading on my phone sucks. The reason for its omission can't be a desire to save space either, as there's a big white strip of nothingness to the right of the Facebook, Twitter and reddit buttons.

Yeah sure, I can always switch to the full page, follow, then switch back, but that's hardly convenient, and I'm a very lazy person ;P
  • mal 5 Jun 2013 16:16:45 22,560 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Not directly as far as I can see. You can do it the long way by finding the game in the gameDB (and the quickest way of doing that seems to be to use the site search, which should give you the option to follow directly from the search results). But yeah, there doesn't seem to be a direct link to the game in the gameDB, or a button to follow it, from a site article.

FWIW, I recall the forum used to lack a follow button on the mobile site, but they fixed it after we moaned, so it might be something that gets fixed.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• Deleted user 5 June 2013 16:17:28
    Nothing gets fixed.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next