Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Recommend a Friend Promotion Page 23

• Page

of 27 First / Last

• Short-Round 29 Aug 2013 20:11:00 1,181 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It used to be forum etiquette to dance like a monkey when requesting stuff ;)

I have a spare code btw, preferably for a reg.

Edited by Short-Round at 20:12:35 29-08-2013
  • Adeus 29 Aug 2013 20:57:35 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    Adeus, if colinmac is feeling generous I'm sure he could pass on the code that I gave him. It might be your first post, but at this point I think most regular EGers will already have asked by now. It's not for me to say though, it's colinmac's call now. So try complimenting him and see how that goes :)
    Thx for the heads up, I'll ask it :)
  • colinmac 29 Aug 2013 23:36:13 733 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I sorted out Adeus. Never even asked for any dancing lol !

Live: Colinmac
    PSN: Colinmac
    3DS: 0946-2363-3364

• TenderChicken 30 Aug 2013 09:26:41 1,154 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The Nintendo online infrastructure is really awful, isn't it? First of, I was trying to login on my phone, but because the site isn't optimised for mobile, it took me about ten minutes to stop the login popup shifting and manage to enter my details.

Then when I finally redeem the promotional code, a screen gives me my code for the AC download and tells me it will be emailed to me, as well as be on the top banner of my Nintendo account.... I received the email 18 hours later, and the code didn't appear in my account. Luckily I took a screen-grab of the webpage!

PSN: TenderChicken
    Xbox Live: TenderChicken1

• CyborgD 30 Aug 2013 10:29:00 22 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Hey guys, I have TWO animal crossing recommendation codes up for grabs but I only want ONE copy of the game for myself! No charge no nonsense here. PM me if your interested I'm about all day :)
  • Mageme 30 Aug 2013 10:47:48 2,020 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I also have a rec code going. Preferably for regs but open to folks generally if no takers in the next week or so.

3DS: 5086-1465-9252

• isceny 31 Aug 2013 19:59:59 3 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    If anyone has a spare recommendation code, would you mind me having it? I'd really appreciate it :)

Edited by isceny at 21:18:27 31-08-2013
  • agwallett 31 Aug 2013 21:06:02 1 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Hi guys - I have a recommendation code and I am willing to swap it for another one? Sounds strange but after registering the 3ds xl and animla crossing game I got a code - but cannot use this code on my said 3ds xl - I want to swap codes as I can use the game I bought on one of my sons 3ds's and use the swapped code on the 3ds xl? sounds confusing - but if anyone is in a similar situtaion or has a code they are willing to swap I would be very grateful - please let me know

kindest regards, adriano
  • Nat87 31 Aug 2013 23:16:15 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I'm having a bit of a problem with the promotion so was wondering if anyone could help?
    Paid for a recommendation code and it has been sent but when I try to enter it on the Animal Crossing site a message comes up saying I'm not eligible? I registered my 3DS earlier this afternoon, I really want to play :(
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • AlexTheStampede 31 Aug 2013 23:19:13 2 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Question: I gave my referral code to a friend, she registered the 3DS.... and like a week after that, still she has nowhere to input the code? How does she conjure that eShop download code? Bat wings and lizard tail? Human sacrifice?

More than 24 hours have passed since the first access on the eShop, that was contextual with the connecting it to the Nintendo Club. I really have no more ideas... please help.

And thanks in advance! :)
  • YenRug 31 Aug 2013 23:25:11 2,243 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    For the last two people who posted:

Did you read all of the information correctly? The promotion is ONLY for registering a 3DS XL NOT a 3DS.
  • Nat87 31 Aug 2013 23:34:19 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Sadly, I mustn't have. Going back over it I just read the instructions for the friend and as you can download it to a 3DS/XL I guess I assumed I'd be eligible. If only they used bold text on the site! Oh well. Looks like I'll be forking out again! Thanks anyway
  • AlexTheStampede 31 Aug 2013 23:43:07 2 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Awesome. I've re-read the whole T&C and they do everything to make it sound the other way... essentially the point is to register a 3DS XL, and a few lines later they say it will be downloadable on any 3DS/3DS XL. They also keep pointing out 3DS/3DS XL everywhere else that isn't that specific line!
    I'm _not_ happy about their wording.... especially because I know only two people with a 3DS, and nobody with an XL.

Ah well, thanks for pointing it out. At least we found out why.
  • julianmelvynjones 1 Sep 2013 11:59:51 1 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Hey guys, sorry to log in and beg, but does anyone still have a spare 3DS XL code, or an account eligible for registering the AC:NL code? If someone simply scams me out of the code I'm not THAT bothered, but I'd rather that than see it go to waste.
  • Citrusreduction 2 Sep 2013 12:21:51 5 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Post deleted
  • isceny 2 Sep 2013 13:08:26 3 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Post deleted
  • isceny 2 Sep 2013 13:08:36 3 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Citrusreduction wrote:
    I have an account eligible to register cos I just registered my 3ds xl 2 days ago. Pm me to send me the code thanks @julianmelvynjones
    Same here
  • MewChan 2 Sep 2013 13:41:04 1 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I don't suppose anyone still has an available code? I would much appreciate it, just give me a PM.
    Thank you! OwO
  • Deleted user 2 September 2013 18:21:09
    Hey, I have a Recommendation code, willing to trade for club nintendo codes. I want to get the sound cube haha :)
  • CrystalS18 2 Sep 2013 18:24:25 3 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I have a recommendation code that i will give away for free, just let me know if you want it :)
  • zefruitbatty 2 Sep 2013 20:07:02 1 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    If anyone still has a spare code going then please let me know! I'm looking for one at the moment, and will be happy to post the code that I get from it ^^
  • Deleted user 2 September 2013 20:08:07
    @zefruitbatty ill PM you
  • Deleted user 2 September 2013 20:08:07
    @zefruitbatty ill PM you
  • Citrusreduction 3 Sep 2013 06:54:53 5 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @CrystalS18 I have another account eligible to register cos I just registered my my brothers 3ds xl today. PM me to send me the code.
    Thanks
  • Flash922 3 Sep 2013 09:28:35 1 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Post deleted
  • YenRug 3 Sep 2013 10:44:56 2,243 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    To recent posters:

Can you please realise that WE are not running this programme, it's being run by Nintendo and this is purely a comment thread discussing it, DO NOT come in here and expect to be handed a code on a plate especially if you've registered purely to get one. Any codes given out are being supplied by forum members from their own accounts to other forum members, at least have the decency to ASK if someone can help you with one rather than practically demanding one.

Yes, I am referring to you, Citrusreduction.
  • Citrusreduction 3 Sep 2013 12:39:52 5 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @YenRug I wasn't demanding for one just asking for one because they offered codes. But you must have misunderstood my replies. Please accept my apologies if this has caused some disturbances. Next time I'll just PM them. Sorry again :(
  • freakanzy 3 Sep 2013 16:12:33 3 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Hey guys, I'm also new to the forums. I would appreciate it very much if someone could spare a code for me. I tried some of my real friends with the 3DSes and none of them had the game yet, which is why I'm turning to you for the help.

Thank you very much :)
  • DMJ 3 Sep 2013 19:54:44 617 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hey all. Just got my 3DS. If anyone has a spare code it'd be much appreciated. I'm not a frequent poster, but do like to lurk.
  • Page

of 27 First / Last