Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Recommend a Friend Promotion Page 16

• Page

of 27 First / Last

• andrewstoodley 17 Jun 2013 22:28:29 1 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    hi all, was looking at buying this game but if someone could give me a code for it i would be happy to pass one on to someone else in need
  • Ovenden2k 18 Jun 2013 02:28:08 1 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I am also on the lookout for a code and would gladly pass one on to the next person who asks after me. Just registered my 3DS and it would be very helpful not have to buy another game for the other promotion.

Thanks for anyone who can help.
  • salty_hat 18 Jun 2013 12:47:56 1 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Hi!
    If anyone has a code for monster hunter, i'd be more than happy take it off their hands for them.
    Just bought a 3ds xl!
    Thanks
  • Minotauro 18 Jun 2013 16:42:36 92 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Hi all!
    A monster hunter code would be much appreciated. I will only pass a code on to a EG'er to keep this thread going.
  • Nikator 18 Jun 2013 19:31:02 55 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    JiveHound wrote:
    @Cysar

You're welcome.

Not even a thankyou.
    and now the account is deleted =/
  • zoolophage 18 Jun 2013 20:11:24 1,744 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Thanks to an very generous fellow eurogamer I was gifted a MH download code.

So I now have a recommendation code looking for a good home. Only for someone who's willing to keep the chain going. PM me for the code.

3DS: 2019-9957-3472

• Nikator 18 Jun 2013 20:17:13 55 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @zoolophage PM'd
  • zoolophage 18 Jun 2013 20:46:09 1,744 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ok, code has been claimed by Nikator.

3DS: 2019-9957-3472

• CannonAnBall 19 Jun 2013 00:08:20 751 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Just bought 3DS and was after MH but ended up with Animal Crossing. Not registered the code yet (I take it this is part of the promotion for a free game?)

Trade MH code for AC code?
  • DanMW 19 Jun 2013 01:10:08 824 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yes it is, also when you download Monster Hunter it will count towards the promotion as well so you might want to hang to your code, one more code and that'll be another free game, although the too many games promotion ends soon, anyway I should have a recommendation code to pass along soon if you don't mind waiting a few days I can give it to you, I'm waiting on a download code for MH3 from the too many games promotion once I download it I should have the code.
  • TriSuRen 19 Jun 2013 03:25:37 5 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could swap recommendation codes with me for Monster Hunter?
    I know it may sound weird, but there's a problem with me receiving the download code for the actual game because me and my little sister share the same Club Nintendo account, and since I registered both monster hunter and my new 3ds XL system on that account, it's not letting us redeem the downloadable version... :/

It would be great if somone could help us out, thank you for your time. :)
  • CannonAnBall 19 Jun 2013 08:59:59 751 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @DanMW I very much doubt I'll get the games for the free game promotion which is why I'll give my Animal Crossing code up if it can help someone out and I can bag a MH code.
  • markgraham 19 Jun 2013 09:57:22 6 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Does anyone have a spare 3ds or 3ds xl code?
  • JiveHound 19 Jun 2013 10:03:00 2,442 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Nikator wrote:
    JiveHound wrote:
    @Cysar

You're welcome.

Not even a thankyou.
    and now the account is deleted =/
    Cheeky fuck.

Right, next time only established EGers are getting the love.

Live: Jive Hands
    PSN: Jive_Hands

• markgraham 19 Jun 2013 10:31:02 6 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Hey all I've got a recommend code but no 3ds code. If anyone had a spare then ill pass on the next MH code here! 😄
  • Desthcbk 19 Jun 2013 13:46:33 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I have just brought the other half a 3dsxl last week. Looking for a referral code if there is one going would be very appreciated and I would obviously keep the chain going. Nothing better then free stuff
  • YenRug 19 Jun 2013 17:54:08 2,198 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @TriSuRen Swapping codes probably won't make a difference, if you already have a copy of MH registered then, I believe, you're not eligible to receive a download via that same account.
  • Shiner 19 Jun 2013 19:19:03 54 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    This promotion is a bit like one of those chain-letter things except:

1. We all get a decent free game out of it.
    2. It's not a load of superstitious arse.

My brother had a nightmare with this and broke the chain before I could get a code - I'm not even making this up. I'd be mighty appreciative if a kindly soul could furnish me with an unused recommendation code - in turn I will of course gladly pass my code, once generated, onto another worthy EG poster.

Much obliged.

Edited by Shiner at 19:29:42 19-06-2013
  • DanMW 19 Jun 2013 19:32:57 824 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @CannonAnBall code sent, check your PM box
  • TriSuRen 19 Jun 2013 19:47:29 5 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @YenRug Damn, well that's a shame. Still hoping that I'd receive a customer support email at least. Or I'll just have to pay for another copy. :/ Thanks for the reply though :)
  • YenRug 19 Jun 2013 20:03:21 2,198 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @TriSuRen Just to make sure, it sounds like it's too late from what you've said, but this is the only way you could make it work:

You/your sister already had a 3DS.

You bought a 3DS XL with a copy of Monster Hunter.

You registered your copy of MH on your original account.

You created a new account for your sister.

You registered your 3DS XL on your sister's account.

Take the rec code you were given on your original account, use it on your sister's account.

Use the download code from your sister's account on her 3DS, download MH on there.
  • TriSuRen 19 Jun 2013 20:10:49 5 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @YenRug Seems like it is, since the 3ds xl and monster hunter are already registered on the same club nintendo account -.- Gaaah, I should have just made my own Club Nintendo account :/

Is it possible to register the same game twice on one Club Nintendo account? (In this case 2 copies of monster hunter) Or do you recommend I just make a separate account for myself?
  • brokenkey 19 Jun 2013 20:18:00 7,033 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Why can't you create a new club nintendo account, register it to the DS, download the game, and the revert back to the main account?

3DS 3497-0122-1484
    XBL/PSN/NNID: CptnBrokenkey

• YenRug 19 Jun 2013 20:22:49 2,198 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @TriSuRen The problem is, you need an account with a recently registered 3DS/XL to redeem the rec code against to be given the MH download code. You can register more than one piece of hardware on a single account, but only one copy of a game.
  • TriSuRen 19 Jun 2013 20:23:17 5 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @brokenkey It's because it seems that you have to have registered a 3ds system on that Club Nintendo account from the 3rd of June, but I've already registered on our main account. :/
  • TriSuRen 19 Jun 2013 20:26:56 5 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @YenRug Ahh crap. I guess I should read the conditions much more carefully next time. It's quite frustrating how the EU Club Nintendo has no family account settings either. I guess I'll just have to make another account for myself... Thank you for the input you've been replying with. Much apprieciated. :)
  • CannonAnBall 19 Jun 2013 20:57:58 751 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @DanMW

Thanks again!
  • rossfindlay 19 Jun 2013 21:14:23 1 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Hoping somebody here will be nice enough to send me a monster hunter redemption code. If you want I will send the code I get back to you or to someone else here who needs it. It's be a huge effort to get someone to trust that I won't just run away with the code or something. Cheers guys.
  • Fydria 20 Jun 2013 08:43:02 561 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I just picked up a 3DS yesterday and went onto Club Nintendo to see the words "FREE MONSTER HUNTER", I will not lie I did a merry jig, but then I read the small print. I already see there's a vast amount of people looking for codes and such like but figured I'd chance my arm anyway. Quite a shame at the people registering and then buggering off once they got a code, not cool :(

I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU EUROGAMER.

*signs in blood*

<3
  • Frogofdoom 20 Jun 2013 08:48:13 888 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Im not sure we have a code doing the rounds any more after the other one buggering off. :(
  • Page

of 27 First / Last