Terraria on PS the third Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • Trafford 2 Jun 2013 18:29:41 5,870 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Jolly_Armadillo
    Sorry I never saw the messages the other night.

I think I've burned out on this, so much digging.
  • SomaticSense 4 Jun 2013 12:48:20 8,677 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Jolly_Armadillo wrote:
    @SomaticSense Are you stood near a crafting bench when trying to build the furnace because I believe you need to build the furnace at the crafting bench. I'm only saying this because I haven't encountered this problem, although I haven't played a lot on the console version yet. Only a bit
    Yes. Right next to it. The glitch has fixed itself now though, after building the furnace via the guide it now appears in the normal crafting options.

However, since then the guide is now utterly broken. Like completely so. Whenever I select an item to view, the only recipes to appear are for the basic wood recipes you start with. For example, I found some demonite which then unlocked the sword, bow, etc recipes which uses it. Using the guide to view the demonite bars instead shows only the wood recipes, and even more bizarrely also creates a work bench at precisely the same time I clicked on the bars thumbnail. This happens every time without fail.

I really wish I'd got the 360 version instead. It's so buggy I'm not sure what's part of the game design anymore. I have to play it alongside an FAQ/wiki just to make sure that what's happening at that point was intended. I have no idea if I'm supposed to have certain recipes at this point or even if I'm missing things vital for progression.

Never has a game's flaws made me feel so paranoid and untrusting.
  • Page

of 2 First / Last

Next