eshop card code downloads anywhere?

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • gabor 4 May 2013 10:48:28 6 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    hi, are there any websites that sell eshop card codes? i know i can buy eshop cards on game.co.uk, but i'm not from the UK, so shipping would make them more expensive. also, taking the risks with physically shipped goods (lost in transit, long time to arrive etc.) for a digital code seems crazy :)

i could use my credit card directly on the 3ds, but i prefer not to put my credit-card info anywhere, if i can, and rather use paypal. it is simple to do so on xbox and on psn, but for nintendo, i just cannot find a place selling uk eshop card codes. i see us-codes, but not uk :-( any ideas?
    thanks
  • kingcrowbar 4 May 2013 12:15:26 916 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    For downloadable cart games you could still use game.co.uk as they email the code to you and they are about 20% cheaper then buying direct from eShop.

For eShop only games though that leaves posting eShop cards or entering your card details on the 3DS.

I'm pretty sure storing the card details is optional though and you can have it setup so you that you need to enter the card number each time you add eShop funds.
  • gabor 5 May 2013 14:53:18 6 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    thanks for the info.

regarding the last part (storing the card-info being optional), it's unfortunately more complicated. i sent a mail to nintendo about this, and it seems that they (nintendo's servers) will store your credit-card-info for some time regardless of how you setup it on your 3ds (apparently they must do this because of some credit-card-company-rules-whatever).

anyway, i will probably just go on and enter my credit-card-info into my 3ds... i'm just a little paranoid since the psn-hack happened...
  • dondiego 14 Aug 2013 14:04:28 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I buy from play-asia. It's 8 dollars more expensive but at least it's fast because they just send the code for the eshop money online. Here's the link.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-q66l-49-en-84-j-70-5qmj.html
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next