A Real Indie Game, Mind Melting Game Mechanic

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Anglersam 23 Apr 2013 20:49:01 4 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    SO here is a game i made, called Divided.

Basically this game made it into the Xbox Live Indie Games Dream.Build.Play Final. It isnt the best made game in the world, nore is the artwork the greatest. But im just a guy who had a pretty fun and interesting game idea. Plus this game is really F***ing hard lol. I am kind of evil haha.

So i challenge you lot to give it a go. Its only 80 MSP, its defiantly worth every penny (but i would say that wouldnt i lol)

Divided on Xbox Live Marketplace
  • RobTheBuilder 23 Apr 2013 20:59:08 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    If my Xbox was working I would try it..!
  • Anglersam 23 Apr 2013 21:12:06 4 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    haha damn that unreliable hardware! i shall tell microsoft about the impending lawsuit through lost revenue lol
  • pinebear 23 Apr 2013 21:42:42 8,565 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Will you be bringing it to other platforms or does DBP limit that for now?

• monkehhh 23 Apr 2013 21:48:58 3,267 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You need to show some hardness, and get a pumping soundtrack! As a megaman-supermeatboy-darksouls player I want to be brought to tears.
  • Anglersam 23 Apr 2013 21:54:10 4 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    i could bring it to other platforms. But its designed to be used with a controller, so the only other possible platforms would be PC and maybe Ouya. Greenlight didnt really react too well to the game cus its not pixle art and it didnt have a pumping soundtrack haha

well its a challange to finish every level but the skill comes into getting 3 stars on every level. but yeah i should have showed a tough challenge in the trailer. But doing two things at once is f***ing hard you should try it out lol
  • monkehhh 23 Apr 2013 22:23:57 3,267 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The main concept seems simple, so it has that going for it. I can imagine playing it / dual-controlling and it sounds quite natural - then the game just has to make it rewarding and clever :)
  • Anglersam 23 Apr 2013 22:49:54 4 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    SO initially your brain cant really compute whats going on, but then you start to get the hang of it. But there are extra rewards for collecting gems at the same time with each player. and hey if you get too stuck there is always co-op lol
  • pinebear 25 Apr 2013 18:20:08 8,565 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Make a pixel art skin a DLC purchase and you'll be onto a winner.

• Page

of 1

Previous Next