Commuting to work

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Shikasama 19 Apr 2013 08:29:51 6,636 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I live close enough to London for it to be a realistic place to work. I've managed to avoid it since I moved down south and I've generally been pretty lucky that the places where I have worked have been within 15 minutes of my house.

The idea of having to commute into London, or really ave any sort of 1 hour + commute makes me want to punch a baby though. ON both ends of the day I can't imagine it being a pleasant thing. You wake up stupid early to get on a crammed train to get on a crammed tube so you can start your day being molested by strangers and molesting them in turn.

Then I think about being at the end of my day and knowing that to get home I've got to go through the bastard tube and the bastard train and hope there aren't any delays and what not.

Obviously everyone has to get on the EG forum somehow so I imagine quite a few of you do commute, how long for and does it depress the hell out of you?
  • mrpon 19 Apr 2013 08:37:15 28,492 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    http://www.eurogamer.net/forum/thread/135798

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• elstoof 19 Apr 2013 08:40:49 6,643 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I considered moving further away so I had a longer cycle each day. Now I just take the long way round, problem solved.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next