New Series of Friends in 2014 Page 9

• Page

of 9 First / Last

Next
  • thelzdking 21 Apr 2013 01:51:31 4,331 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Fresh Prince is ruined by Will; Carlton's where it's at.
  • Deleted user 21 April 2013 04:05:18
    Didn't Scrubs end ages ago?
  • Mola_Ram 21 Apr 2013 04:37:33 7,002 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Phoebe, not Pheabie.
  • cubbymoore 21 Apr 2013 07:48:13 36,468 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Bring back Kenan and Kel.

Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda. Is it true? Mm-hmm. I do I do I do-oo!
  • Tomo 21 Apr 2013 08:18:36 13,882 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I put the screw... In the tuna! Iiiii put the screwwwwww... In the tuna!
  • RobTheBuilder 21 Apr 2013 08:36:36 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    cubbymoore wrote:
    Bring back Kenan and Kel.

Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda. Is it true? Mm-hmm. I do I do I do-oo!
    Damn straight.
  • The-Bodybuilder 21 Apr 2013 13:40:41 14,080 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    twelveways wrote:
    I thought Seinfeld was pretty shit to be honest
    So I'm not the only one then.

Initially thought it was an age thing, much like how I hated Frasier as a youngster. But just as I grew to love Frasier, I went back to Seinfield expecting the same.

Nope. Nada.
  • Mola_Ram 21 Apr 2013 13:41:46 7,002 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Madness.
  • The-Bodybuilder 21 Apr 2013 13:42:24 14,080 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tomo wrote:
    I put the screw... In the tuna! Iiiii put the screwwwwww... In the tuna!
    Nickelodeon's peak.
    Should've won an Emmy for that.

Edited by The-Bodybuilder at 13:42:41 21-04-2013
  • The-Bodybuilder 21 Apr 2013 13:44:27 14,080 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    The Fresh Prince was far better than Friends and Hilary was hotter than any of the Friends strumpets.
    Fresh Prince is incredibly underrated as a comedy. The fact it's still popular all over the world, much like Friends, indicates so.

It's legacy has just been ruined by the likes of BET, which decided to build it's entire network on comedies that just mimicked Fresh Prince (along with other derivative black stereotype shows).
  • ecureuil 21 Apr 2013 13:48:11 76,536 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    meme wrote:
    Didn't Scrubs end ages ago?
    Yep, Scrubs ended four years ago.
  • Adamical 21 Apr 2013 13:59:36 313 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Ross was by far the best character in Friends.

I understand someone said Phoebe changed a lot throughout the show which would usually be considered a bad thing, but I was honestly thankful. Early to mid Phoebe used to piss me off something chronic, what with her "psychic powers" and past lives and shit. It wasn't even funny.

She should've ended up with David as well. He was so much more interesting than stupid Mike.
  • thelzdking 21 Apr 2013 18:40:03 4,331 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Rachel is naked on Comedy Central now.
  • RobTheBuilder 21 Apr 2013 19:34:49 6,521 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Adamical Ross was great until they turned him into a whiny irritating dickhead.
  • DFawkes 21 Apr 2013 19:40:47 22,619 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Adamical wrote:
    I understand someone said Phoebe changed a lot throughout the show which would usually be considered a bad thing, but I was honestly thankful. Early to mid Phoebe used to piss me off something chronic, what with her "psychic powers" and past lives and shit. It wasn't even funny.

She should've ended up with David as well. He was so much more interesting than stupid Mike.
    I'm totally with you on this. She was so heavily written as the kooky one that's into palm-reading and all that stuff without much else. Thankfully they seemed to realise as time went on and made that just one part of the character rather than the whole character.

As much as I did find Paul Rudd very funny as Mike, I did prefer David, even if part of that was thinking he was almost, but not quite, doing a Professor Frink voice ;) He should've been the one.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• Adamical 21 Apr 2013 20:58:19 313 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    @Adamical Ross was great until they turned him into a whiny irritating dickhead.
    Yeah, he had a few iffy episodes towards the end, but still, of all the cast members, he showed the greatest range and timing, I think. He's just a funny guy. The episode where someone at work eats Ross's sandwich remains one of his best. The way he delivers that line, "Someone at work ate my sandwich", cracks me up every time, despite having seen it probably about 30 times, no kidding.

DFawkes wrote:
    Adamical wrote:

I'm totally with you on this. She was so heavily written as the kooky one that's into palm-reading and all that stuff without much else. Thankfully they seemed to realise as time went on and made that just one part of the character rather than the whole character.

As much as I did find Paul Rudd very funny as Mike, I did prefer David, even if part of that was thinking he was almost, but not quite, doing a Professor Frink voice ;) He should've been the one.
    Yup, yup. Remember the episode where she said the spirit of a massage client went into her and she starts saying random shit? Does my head in. I find it odd that the writers thought to make a character with traits that, in reality, would make her unlikable to all but those who share the trait. I mean, if someone I knew started spouting shit like that I'd tell 'em to cut it the fuck out. When you think about it, the audience is laughing at her for being a mentalist. It's like The Big Bang Theory.

And yeah, Paul Rudd was fine. He acted okay and the Mike character was okay, but really, he was a fairly typical, good looking musician type. David was a quirky, anxious, nerdy scientist. Perhaps it's just me, but that's much more interesting.
  • Mola_Ram 30 Apr 2013 05:37:27 7,002 posts
    Seen 54 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    They might all be dead by now anyway.
  • Page

of 9 First / Last

Next