wireless mouse & gaming

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • twelveways 2 Apr 2013 11:56:39 7,127 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hi,

Whenever I use my wireless mouse for gaming I get quite a lot of lag on it. The game runs smoothly, just the mouse. I have checked the touchpad (Im on a laptop) and that works fine.

Is this a common thing and is there anything I can do about it or should I invest in a nice wired mouse instead?
  • RobAnybody 2 Apr 2013 11:58:46 1,388 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    What make of wirelses mouse is it? I've been using wireless Logitech mice for years with no noticeable lag in games, etc.

Edited by RobAnybody at 11:59:22 02-04-2013
  • THFourteen 2 Apr 2013 12:02:00 45,040 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've been using a Bluetooth Orochi mouse for years, also no lag.
  • twelveways 2 Apr 2013 12:05:04 7,127 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It's a microsoft one, nothing special but it is quite good quality I think, limited edition (I think) paint job for Chinese year of the dragon (I won it at work).

It works perfectly the rest of the time. and I have tried two of them to the same effect (my girlfriend won one too).

If noone else has this problem then I will try another wireless one, any recommendations in the low/mid budget range?
  • Buztafen 2 Apr 2013 12:15:02 17,432 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Have you tried using the mouse on different coloured surfaces? Some mice dont like certain colours. Also how far is the mouse away from the receiver?
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.