Bioshock Infinite +++ SPOILERS +++ Thread Page 17

• Page

of 17 First / Last

Next
  • nickthegun 3 May 2013 14:54:22 60,514 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    'The Murder of Cocks'

Hold down the fire button to lay a cock trap!

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• Deckard1 3 May 2013 14:55:15 28,760 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Always with the flying cocks of death
  • nickthegun 3 May 2013 14:56:01 60,514 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Im going to keep on pitching it until someone puts it in a game.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• Murbal 9 May 2013 12:49:18 22,386 posts
    Seen 57 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Right. Didn't enjoy the game which made the ending hard to be overwhelmed by (that and the infinite realities meaning they could justify doing whatever the f*** they wanted) BUT... The siphon drained Elizabeth of her powers to stop her from opening tears when and where she wanted. This power - it's going somewhere. Is it powering Columbia? Is that what's allowing it to float?

Booker dying at the end means Comstock never came to be, but doesn't that mean Elizabeth would never have been born either? And this would only make a change to one reality anyway... So what's the point ;-)
  • smoothpete 9 May 2013 13:00:39 31,581 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Columbia floats due to some quantum bollocks. Linked particles existing in two different realities or something like that.
  • Widge Moderator 9 May 2013 15:28:03 13,700 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Something I noted because I screencapped it, and it could be totally irrelevant.

At the end where you see 1984 New York, one of buildings has a led matrix banner going around it with the date of Bioshock 1 around it for some reason. 12/31/63 I believe. Not looked into it really.

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• glaeken 28 May 2013 12:23:55 11,227 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    So having read all this thread now after just finishing the game who is the dead body in the lighthouse at the very beginning? It looks like they have been tortured and then killed. I don't see anyone having mentioned it. When I arrived back at the light house again I was expecting that to be explained but it was not. I think I have everything else worked out as far as can be worked out but that dead body seems like it should fit in somewhere.
  • ecu 28 May 2013 14:20:07 77,039 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It's widely believed to be the lighthouse keeper, who would prevent Booker from reaching Columbia. So the Lutece's killed him.
  • sevenmonks 28 May 2013 18:41:54 2 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Does anybody read into the baptism sequence at the start of the game at all? it seems odd that you’d be nearly drowned at the start of the game and it have no significance to the final scenes
  • Page

of 17 First / Last

Next