Red Guard recruiting for Dust 514

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • RGs_PREDA 1 Mar 2013 19:34:57 1 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Click here to apply

First off, whats Dust 514? well summing it up, its a huge mmofps coming out on ps3/ps4 which is linked into the pc mmo EVE ONLINE. The game is highly competitive and teamwork is key for victory to find out more about Dust 514, here are some links:

Official Dust 514 website
    IGN link to infomation
    Fan-made Dust 514 website

About Red Guard:
    Red Guard was started by Grezkev on the Ps3 title, M.A.G. The clan began small with a group of known friends, and evolved into a community of easy-going gamers and competitive friends. Since M.A.G. the clan has shifted from Homefront to BF3, and currently has plans for DUST 514.

We strive to be a community that is open to all gamer types, and offer both casual and competitive divisions for all the games we play. We hope that if you're interested in Red Guard that you'll find your visit satisfactory. If you're a visiting clan leader or officer, please contact the website's admin for access to Ambassador Tags, which will permit you to limited access of the site.

Red Guard is meant to symbolize the Red Guard of Paris, from the Paris Commune; who fought for liberty and freedom in order to send a message for generations to come.

Eligibility Requirements
    The requirements are expected to be met and kept throughout you're entire tour of service with RG in DUST. These requirements differ from those of our other supported games and are subject to change seeing as how the game is still a bit away; but this will serve as a basis for requirements so that players can get a general idea of what you should be aiming for.

* Activity Level: The clan will require a high activity level, not simply meeting once or twice a week for a couple matches...it will mean meeting for lengthy tournaments and large engagements. 6-7 hours per week (and possibly more) minimum might be expected. Small exceptions can be made obviously for emergencies and personal issues; but ongoing activity is our #1 expectation.

* Dedication Level: No member of RG playing in DUST will be allowed to associate with any other clan / gaming organization. No Exceptions.

* Discipline: Red Guard is a militarily organized clan and members are obligated to abide by the ranking system.

* Skill Level: To be fully determined based on gameplay. Judging from previous games you might expect the skill level of a weekly MAG k/d ratio of 2.0+ AND/OR high skills in tactical, support, or armored fields.

* Website Participation: Must be 100% active on the forums on a regular basis, as all information for the clan's involvements will be published here. Members found absent from the website for over a month will be put on suspension and given a strike.

* Microphone / Headset: All RG players must have a microphone or headset. Only exceptions are if it needs to be charged, or is lost; But we must be aware that you do have access to a mic.

----

Red Guard prides itself on skill, teamwork, and loyalty. We are a militarily organized clan with ranks and a strict code of honor. We have various divisions for members to participate in, and participation in at least one sub division of the clan is one requirement for membership. These include:

* Medals: Multiple in-clan medals for in-game achievements, including KDR records, kill counts, and support; Designed to encourage players to work harder and compete amongst each other for records.

* SVR: Tactics and Strategy division; For studying and perfecting knowledge of terrains and maps

* KGB: For assuring clan loyalty, ending disputes within the clan, and safeguarding the clan's interests

* Studios: For submitting / editing artwork and videos for clan related material

* Website Admin: For helping manage the clan website

Admission into the ranks of Red Guard requires qualification and a probationary period in which you are part of the "Duct Tape Army", until such time as an individual is deemed capable and qualified to fight along side RG. The three things we look for are:

1) Teamwork; Can a player actually work with his comrades to accomplish and objective without becoming to individualistic?

2) Skill; Can a player hold his own on the battlefield and uphold the clan's reputation?

3) Discipline; Can a player accept a military structure within a clan and follow orders to maximize their dedication and loyalty to the clan leaders?

To register with Red Guard and apply for our DUST division, please visit our website at and make an introductory post or a post to register for DUST.
  • ResidentKnievel 1 Mar 2013 19:45:23 6,237 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Do you have a dental plan?

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• ZuluHero 1 Mar 2013 19:48:39 4,196 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Will you ever post here again?
  • b0rk 1 Mar 2013 19:55:36 2,865 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    "Dedication Level: No member of RG playing in DUST will be allowed to associate with any other clan / gaming organization. No Exceptions"

HARDCORE
  • Syrette 1 Mar 2013 20:11:43 43,742 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    RGs_PREDA wrote:
    a community of easy-going gamers

RGs_PREDA wrote:
    Activity Level: The clan will require a high activity level, not simply meeting once or twice a week for a couple matches...it will mean meeting for lengthy tournaments and large engagements. 6-7 hours per week (and possibly more) minimum might be expected. Small exceptions can be made obviously for emergencies and personal issues; but ongoing activity is our #1 expectation.

* Dedication Level: No member of RG playing in DUST will be allowed to associate with any other clan / gaming organization. No Exceptions.

* Discipline: Red Guard is a militarily organized clan and members are obligated to abide by the ranking system.

* Skill Level: To be fully determined based on gameplay. Judging from previous games you might expect the skill level of a weekly MAG k/d ratio of 2.0+ AND/OR high skills in tactical, support, or armored fields.

• DFawkes 1 Mar 2013 20:16:08 23,284 posts
    Seen 37 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You forgot to say how much the job pays. I assume it is a job advert given how ridiculous some of the requirements are, right?

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• Mr-Brett 1 Mar 2013 20:17:54 12,822 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Wow Dust already seemed pretty average when I tried, now you've found a way to take out all possible enjoyment so you can satisfy your power fantasies. Amazing.

Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

• neilka 1 Mar 2013 20:19:08 16,220 posts
    Seen 44 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    They're pretty easy going, you only have to kill one member of your family to prove your allegiance.
  • wogsy81 1 Mar 2013 20:34:55 748 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    "* Discipline: Red Guard is a militarily organized clan and members are obligated to abide by the ranking system."

Hahahaha, what a load of shit.
    I do hope this guy is not an adult as judging by the post i would say he is around 11 years old.

Stick your clan up your military arse.
    No offence Sergeant.

Or what MrBrett said. He said it better then me to be honest.
  • mcmothercruncher 1 Mar 2013 20:41:14 7,200 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm really interested.
    But I just *hate* the colour red.

I'll re-consider if you change the name to "Taupe Guard".
  • FuzzyDuck 1 Mar 2013 21:21:26 4,324 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Talk about sucking the fun out of gaming. Are ye sponsored by EA?

But I'm sure EA and their affiliates would have a killer dental plan at least.
  • Gambit1977 1 Mar 2013 21:26:11 10,148 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dust bored me rigid.
  • DFawkes 1 Mar 2013 21:41:38 23,284 posts
    Seen 37 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RGs_PREDA wrote:
    Red Guard is meant to symbolize the Red Guard of Paris, from the Paris Commune; who fought for liberty and freedom in order to send a message for generations to come.
    Right...

RGs_PREDA also gibbered:
    Dedication Level: No member of RG playing in DUST will be allowed to associate with any other clan / gaming organization. No Exceptions.
    Wow, what freedom! You will ONLY be in this clan and no others! You WILL post on our forum all the time. Plus I'm curious, what does your dictionary have as the definition of Liberty? Mine has:

Liberty
    1. freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.
    2. freedom from external or foreign rule; independence.
    3. freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to choice.
    4. something this clan is definitely against.

I could show a few other places where you very much go against the very name of your clan, but I won't. They may have fought to send a message, but unfortunately you never received it.

Edited by DFawkes at 21:43:42 01-03-2013

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• Deleted user 1 March 2013 21:58:29
    I am strangely aroused by all this pseudo-military faggotry. I could send your clan pictures but I didn't use magic marker for the corporal's stripes on my bellend. The friction may have caused the colour to bleed slightly. Hope this is okay.
  • Progguitarist 1 Mar 2013 22:02:18 10,478 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Shit game, shit clan, shit developer.
  • Syrette 1 Mar 2013 22:17:28 43,742 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The Red Guard is a cohesive military-gaming clan; upon enlistment you will be expected to conform to our rules and customs. Are you willing to do this?
    Just sent my resume, and a "no" to the above.

• phAge 1 Mar 2013 22:38:56 24,386 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ... and evolved into a community of easy-going gamers and competitive friends.
    Obviously.
  • psychokitten Moderator 1 Mar 2013 22:44:43 7,794 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lisa needs brac.....

Ah my heart just isn't in it, I can't do it.
  • wogsy81 1 Mar 2013 23:05:43 748 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    "last seen 28 minutes ago"

Haha, he probaly seen that his topic has a fair few replies and clicked on the thread excitedly thinking "Yay, my clan/army has a few new members"

I would have loved to have seen his face when he finished reading what people have wrote :) Haha, its threads like this reminds why i love EG more then any other forums on the planet.

Hey RGs_PREDA. Welcome to Eurogamer mate :)
  • ZuluHero 1 Mar 2013 23:58:27 4,196 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:

RGs_PREDA also gibbered:
    Dedication Level: No member of RG playing in DUST will be allowed to associate with any other clan / gaming organization. No Exceptions.
    Wow, what freedom! You will ONLY be in this clan and no others! You WILL post on our forum all the time. Plus I'm curious, what does your dictionary have as the definition of Liberty? Mine has:

Already broke that one by posting here ;)

Watch out RGs_PREDA, your totalitarian clan will ban you if they find out! No fraternising with us! Or you'll be in deep doo-doo!

Though it probably explains the 1 post and no replies! :p

Edited by ZuluHero at 23:59:10 01-03-2013
  • Shikasama 2 Mar 2013 00:29:17 6,952 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    RedGuard - For all those people too fat/much of a pussy to join the real army, but like being told what to do by delusional dickheads.

My consultation fee is Ł500 p.h. Where do I send the invoice?
  • Trafford 2 Mar 2013 07:26:29 5,868 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It's okay, I know how to masturbate, I don't need to join up with other wankers.
  • Deleted user 2 March 2013 08:21:00
    So yeah, good luck with the clan from all of us here at Eurogamer!
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next