Mozambique Taxi Driver handcuffed to a car and dragged 400 yards by police, later dies in custody.

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
  • spamdangled 28 Feb 2013 15:29:32 27,923 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21618985

    ...

    A bit disturbing, to say the least.

    Makes you realise how good we actually have it over here in comparison.
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 28 Feb 2013 15:31:23 17,033 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Thread title dragged out to unreasonable length
  • onestepfromlost 28 Feb 2013 15:32:37 2,187 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    As far as im aware this is not an unusual act for SA police.
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 28 Feb 2013 15:33:45 17,033 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    here
    Haha, good find!
  • nickthegun 28 Feb 2013 15:34:26 64,249 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    They havent got a leg to stand on
  • mal 28 Feb 2013 15:38:58 24,169 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    /insert obligatory Spitting Image song
  • Alastair 28 Feb 2013 15:41:46 17,057 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Hold a chicken in the air
    Stick a deckchair up your nose
    Fly a jumbo jet
    And then bury all your clothes
  • Stickman 28 Feb 2013 15:44:01 29,660 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bet he was asking for it.
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 28 Feb 2013 15:47:43 17,033 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ironically the journey would only have been about 100 yards by any reasonable route.

    Edited by neilka at 15:47:56 28-02-2013
  • spamdangled 28 Feb 2013 15:51:18 27,923 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    They were probably using GPS.
  • Triggerhappytel 28 Feb 2013 15:52:34 2,691 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    neilka wrote:
    Ironically the journey would only have been about 100 yards by any reasonable route.
    I bet the bustard still had the meter running!

    Edit - 'bustard'. Bustard?! What the fuck does bustard mean? Why the hell would my phone even assume I wanted to say that? Is it even a fucking word?

    Edited by Triggerhappytel at 15:54:14 28-02-2013
  • Alastair 28 Feb 2013 15:57:53 17,057 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Triggerhappytel wrote:
    Edit - 'bustard'. Bustard?! What the fuck does bustard mean? Why the hell would my phone even assume I wanted to say that? Is it even a fucking word?
    It's a type of bird, fact fans!
  • mcmonkeyplc 28 Feb 2013 16:01:20 39,887 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    TIA man, TIA.
  • graysonavich 28 Feb 2013 16:04:33 7,735 posts
    Seen 57 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Oh my this is awful.
  • mrpon 28 Feb 2013 16:10:46 30,579 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Was it javvyman?
  • Triggerhappytel 28 Feb 2013 16:19:19 2,691 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Alastair wrote:
    Triggerhappytel wrote:
    Edit - 'bustard'. Bustard?! What the fuck does bustard mean? Why the hell would my phone even assume I wanted to say that? Is it even a fucking word?
    It's a type of bird, fact fans!
    Perhaps we should move this conversation on to the more important and affecting topic of how auto texts often put wrong and/or stupid things in place of what you mean to say?

    I told a female colleague a few months ago not to worry because I knew she was busty. I meant busy. Luckily she's a good friend, enjoys a flirt and we had a laugh over it.
  • Trafford 28 Feb 2013 16:21:44 6,853 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    This sort of thing used to happen to the gays and blacks in the 50's and 60's.

    Anyway
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=BYywEVzyVLI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBYywEVzyVLI&gl=GB
  • ResidentKnievel 28 Feb 2013 17:37:12 6,393 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    They havent got a leg to stand on
    good points, reasonable post.
  • ResidentKnievel 28 Feb 2013 17:39:05 6,393 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @SkipWagon

    Stick to neogaf if you want a thread dedicated to every user's brainfart
  • quadfather 28 Feb 2013 17:42:17 17,326 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    \o/ shopto have shipped my taxi dragger simulator early!
  • Alastair 28 Feb 2013 17:51:28 17,057 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Triggerhappytel wrote:
    Alastair wrote:
    Triggerhappytel wrote:
    Edit - 'bustard'. Bustard?! What the fuck does bustard mean? Why the hell would my phone even assume I wanted to say that? Is it even a fucking word?
    It's a type of bird, fact fans!
    Perhaps we should move this conversation on to the more important and affecting topic of how auto texts often put wrong and/or stupid things in place of what you mean to say?

    I told a female colleague a few months ago not to worry because I knew she was busty. I meant busy. Luckily she's a good friend, enjoys a flirt and we had a laugh over it.
    More importantly, is she busty? And can you post up some pics?
  • kinky_mong 28 Feb 2013 17:53:00 11,608 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    \o/ shopto have shipped my taxi dragger simulator early!
    Mines still at processing! GRRRRR!
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 28 Feb 2013 17:53:39 17,033 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Alastair!
  • Deleted user 28 February 2013 18:47:19
    I think this deserves its own thread.
  • ResidentKnievel 28 Feb 2013 18:56:17 6,393 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    My colleagues are always hugging each other, it's disgusting.
  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply