Pissing techniques Page 3

  • Page

    of 4 First / Last

  • mrpon 22 Feb 2013 10:10:44 28,430 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Going through the zip/boxer hole is like rummaging around a gut full of gibs.

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • MrTomFTW Moderator 22 Feb 2013 10:13:12 37,328 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    Going through the zip/boxer hole is like rummaging around a gut full of gibs.
    Good lord man, what state are your nether regions in for that to be true?

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Phattso Moderator 22 Feb 2013 10:14:26 13,199 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sweet jesus, do you hole-avoiding freaks put your head and arms all through the neck hole on a t-shirt, too?

    "Just 'cos there's a hole there, doesn't mean I have to use it!"

    You make me sick, all of you. You're probably the types that'll happily sidle up beside me and take a piss in the very next urinal EVEN WHEN THERE ARE HALF A DOZEN AVAILABLE ONES THAT DON'T INVOLVE ME GETTING SOME INCIDENTAL SECOND HAND SLEEVE SPLASHBACK!
  • neilka 22 Feb 2013 10:18:35 15,642 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Phattso hangs around in men's toilets letting blokes piss on him.
  • nickthegun 22 Feb 2013 10:19:24 58,782 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    In china, they spit on you.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • L_Franko Moderator 22 Feb 2013 10:20:28 9,694 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Phattso wrote:

    You make me sick, all of you. You're probably the types that'll happily sidle up beside me and take a piss in the very next urinal EVEN WHEN THERE ARE HALF A DOZEN AVAILABLE ONES THAT DON'T INVOLVE ME GETTING SOME INCIDENTAL SECOND HAND SLEEVE SPLASHBACK!
    Not only that but when people choose to sit next to you in the cubicle when you're taking a dump. Why the hell would you want to sit as close to someone as possible while they do their business? Freaks!
  • Deckard1 22 Feb 2013 10:20:57 27,139 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I like to listen for the plop
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 22 Feb 2013 10:21:41 37,328 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    L_Franko wrote:
    Phattso wrote:

    You make me sick, all of you. You're probably the types that'll happily sidle up beside me and take a piss in the very next urinal EVEN WHEN THERE ARE HALF A DOZEN AVAILABLE ONES THAT DON'T INVOLVE ME GETTING SOME INCIDENTAL SECOND HAND SLEEVE SPLASHBACK!
    Not only that but when people choose to sit next to you in the cubicle when you're taking a dump. Why the hell would you want to sit as close to someone as possible while they do their business? Freaks!
    You let other men into your cubicle?

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • elstoof 22 Feb 2013 10:22:34 6,604 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Anyone piss out of a leg hole? Solves a lot of problems.
    In a sense. I have my tailor make up trousers with what appears to be a third leg to accommodate my large penis.
  • L_Franko Moderator 22 Feb 2013 10:24:35 9,694 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    L_Franko wrote:
    Phattso wrote:

    You make me sick, all of you. You're probably the types that'll happily sidle up beside me and take a piss in the very next urinal EVEN WHEN THERE ARE HALF A DOZEN AVAILABLE ONES THAT DON'T INVOLVE ME GETTING SOME INCIDENTAL SECOND HAND SLEEVE SPLASHBACK!
    Not only that but when people choose to sit next to you in the cubicle when you're taking a dump. Why the hell would you want to sit as close to someone as possible while they do their business? Freaks!
    You let other men into your cubicle?
    Only when its cold outside.
  • Dirtbox 22 Feb 2013 10:26:07 77,467 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Calvins were the worst.

    There was no way to have an effective piss wearing them unless you dropped your dick through a leg hole.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • Moot_Point 22 Feb 2013 10:27:57 3,912 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    the_dudefather wrote:
    I do a handstand on top of the toilet and pee straight down

    ================================================================================

    mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

  • speedofthepuma 22 Feb 2013 10:29:37 13,266 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    Calvins were the worst.

    There was no way to have an effective piss wearing them unless you dropped your dick through a leg hole.
    Buy your own then.

    I've turned off all the avatars and crap, so don't expect me to be impressed by yours.

  • smoothpete 22 Feb 2013 10:39:34 31,332 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    You non-hole users. It's like climbing over your garden fence instead of using the gate like a normal person.
  • kickerconspiracy 22 Feb 2013 10:41:04 495 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I had a twin-headed viper this morning. Pissed all over the bog brush.
  • LeoliansBro 22 Feb 2013 10:41:08 43,227 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    More like stepping over a foot high gate rather than faffing with opening it.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Deckard1 22 Feb 2013 10:41:37 27,139 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Pete you know I love you, but you're wrong on this pee hole thing. It's not right Pete. It's perverse.

    Edited by Deckard1 at 10:42:21 22-02-2013
  • Moot_Point 22 Feb 2013 10:45:45 3,912 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    You are meant to unbutton first, not thread it through!

    ================================================================================

    mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

  • DUFFMAN5 22 Feb 2013 10:50:39 14,393 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Moot_Point wrote:
    You are meant to unbutton first, not thread it through!
    That's a moot point though

    ...On that bombshell

    "Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

  • mrpon 22 Feb 2013 10:54:41 28,430 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What do you hole deviants do when wearing joggers then? Eh? EH?

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • Phattso Moderator 22 Feb 2013 10:54:48 13,199 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    In china, they spit on you.
    In China, in many places, we're all pissing and shitting in holes in the fucking ground. At that point whether you're a threader or are flipper ceases to matter quite so much.

    Add the splashback is worse. Oh so very much worse.

    \thousand yard stare
  • Deckard1 22 Feb 2013 10:58:14 27,139 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    What do you hole deviants do when wearing joggers then? Eh? EH?


    He's a stereotypical threader as it happens
  • 8bitMofo 22 Feb 2013 10:58:59 421 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Kneeling. A piss and a pray at the same time.



    Edited by 8bitMofo at 11:02:26 22-02-2013
  • smoothpete 22 Feb 2013 11:03:14 31,332 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Always makes me laugh

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InR7tip2Izk
  • nickthegun 22 Feb 2013 11:12:16 58,782 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    What do you hole deviants do when wearing joggers then? Eh? EH?
    Hang around outside tesco then go and sign on.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • nickthegun 22 Feb 2013 11:13:40 58,782 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Phattso wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    In china, they spit on you.
    In China, in many places, we're all pissing and shitting in holes in the fucking ground. At that point whether you're a threader or are flipper ceases to matter quite so much.

    Add the splashback is worse. Oh so very much worse.

    \thousand yard stare
    "Hey Phattso, what did you bring us back from china?"

    "The alphabet of Hepatitis"

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Lukus 22 Feb 2013 11:28:56 18,996 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I like to edge my way backwards whilst pissing at the cubicle, see how far out I can get before I either get embarrassed or make a mess.

    That's not true. I just said it for attention.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • speedofthepuma 22 Feb 2013 11:49:17 13,266 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    LOOK AT LUKUS!

    Edited by speedofthepuma at 11:49:35 22-02-2013

    I've turned off all the avatars and crap, so don't expect me to be impressed by yours.

  • mrpon 22 Feb 2013 11:50:06 28,430 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Lukus uses the little boy one on the end.

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • neilka 22 Feb 2013 11:51:39 15,642 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He doesn't wait until it's free either.
  • Page

    of 4 First / Last

Log in or register to reply