Sony Event (Spoiler free)

  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

    Previous
  • FeralUK 20 Feb 2013 09:12:25 17 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    He guys,

    So I'm working until past midnight tonight and was wondering if you think there will be a video posted of the event after? If so I thought it might be a good idea to create a spoiler free thread to bookmark, then when a video is posted of the full event someone can post a link to it here so we can watch the event without spoilers.
  • Deleted user 20 February 2013 09:13:40
    Surely it's going to be impossible to get to this thread without the reveal already having been spoiled?
  • Armoured_Bear 20 Feb 2013 09:14:45 11,142 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    HairyArse wrote:
    Surely it's going to be impossible to get to this thread without the reveal already having been spoiled?
    If it's a bookmark then no, it'll be pretty easy.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Whizzo 20 Feb 2013 09:15:42 43,124 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Spoilers for a press conference? Dear God.

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • Deleted user 20 February 2013 09:16:44
    Do we really need another thread for this?
  • megastar 20 Feb 2013 09:17:48 17,186 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ssshhh

    They are going to announce the Playstation 4
  • Whizzo 20 Feb 2013 09:18:55 43,124 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The monkey dies at the end.

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • FourSevenZero 20 Feb 2013 09:20:23 82 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The man with no legs did it
  • Armoured_Bear 20 Feb 2013 09:20:23 11,142 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The thread is perfectly fine, some people want to enjoy watching the conference without staying up so late. It starts at midnight my time, I'll stay up cause I'm a twat with flexitime but some others may not have that luxury.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Whizzo 20 Feb 2013 09:22:12 43,124 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    You can't have spoilers for a press conference, there's no narrative or result to spoil!

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • nickthegun 20 Feb 2013 09:23:28 59,907 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Harai killed Dumbledoor.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • nickthegun 20 Feb 2013 09:24:18 59,907 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    I'm a twat
    Some interesting points there. Great post.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • neilka 20 Feb 2013 09:25:24 15,914 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    I'm a twat
    Some interesting points there. Great post.
    Would you go so far as to say the post was
    a) good
    b) reasonable?

    A map is like comparing velocity and speed.

  • Phattso Moderator 20 Feb 2013 09:25:38 13,329 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Sweet jesus this is a scary thought. So excited at what a press conference is going to reveal that you want to watch it at some later date without knowing the outcome. Of a press conference.

    I'm fairly broad minded, but... no. Just no.

    "Where were you when the PS4 was announced?" It's not exactly the fucking moon landings, is it?!
  • graysonavich 20 Feb 2013 09:25:48 7,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    If it's that important just quit your job.
  • Lexx87 20 Feb 2013 09:25:48 20,869 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    :D

    Speak the truth hussy!

  • roz123 20 Feb 2013 09:26:12 7,113 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
  • Deckard1 20 Feb 2013 09:26:13 27,981 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    I'm a twat
    Some interesting points there. Great post.
    I second that. Excellent post ecosse.
  • Blerk Moderator 20 Feb 2013 09:26:33 48,225 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    :champ:
  • Mola_Ram 20 Feb 2013 09:27:19 7,386 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I KILLED MUFASA
  • Armoured_Bear 20 Feb 2013 09:28:27 11,142 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Phattso wrote:
    Sweet jesus this is a scary thought. So excited at what a press conference is going to reveal that you want to watch it at some later date without knowing the outcome. Of a press conference.

    I'm fairly broad minded, but... no. Just no.

    "Where were you when the PS4 was announced?" It's not exactly the fucking moon landings, is it?!
    You're not broadminded whatsoever, it's an event that only happens every 6-7 years.
    Let people enjoy their hobby FFS.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • graysonavich 20 Feb 2013 09:29:12 7,344 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    That's exactly what a sex pest would say.
  • neilka 20 Feb 2013 09:29:16 15,914 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The Wii U was an elaborate hoax perpetrated by Sony to make literally anything they release look eight million times better.

    A map is like comparing velocity and speed.

  • kalel 20 Feb 2013 09:29:33 87,627 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Love it. A thread specifically for not talking about the very subject of the thread. Very meta.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 20 Feb 2013 09:29:44 38,143 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ...and you'll get to fight in historical battles that actually happened. So Kratos is fighting this giant enemy harpy. *clears throat*

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Deckard1 20 Feb 2013 09:30:15 27,981 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Phattso wrote:
    Sweet jesus this is a scary thought. So excited at what a press conference is going to reveal that you want to watch it at some later date without knowing the outcome. Of a press conference.

    I'm fairly broad minded, but... no. Just no.

    "Where were you when the PS4 was announced?" It's not exactly the fucking moon landings, is it?!
    I enjoy intercourse with those aged 6-7 years.
    Let people enjoy their hobby FFS.
    A fair and reasonable post.
  • Mola_Ram 20 Feb 2013 09:31:09 7,386 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    How long do we have to wait before we can put spoilers in the spoiler-free thread?
  • Whizzo 20 Feb 2013 09:32:10 43,124 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I don't see a reboot of "Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads?" happening around this plot line, can't see it resonating with an audience.

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • mal 20 Feb 2013 09:33:00 22,526 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    It wos the butler wot dun it.

    Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

  • Mola_Ram 20 Feb 2013 09:33:41 7,386 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Phattso wrote:
    Sweet jesus this is a scary thought. So excited at what a press conference is going to reveal that you want to watch it at some later date without knowing the outcome. Of a press conference.

    I'm fairly broad minded, but... no. Just no.

    "Where were you when the PS4 was announced?" It's not exactly the fucking moon landings, is it?!
    I enjoy intercourse with those aged 6-7 years.
    Let people enjoy their hobby FFS.
    A fair and reasonable post.
    Oh for fucks sakes. Maybe you just can't help yourself, and Armored_Bear was being overly aggressive, but how in any possible reality is saying this in any way OK? Give it a rest. Please?

    Edited by Mola_Ram at 09:36:44 20-02-2013
  • Page

    of 5 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply