Use of performance enhancing drugs in tennis Page 3

  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Next
  • Deleted user 15 February 2013 14:54:05
    I bet you look amazing in heels with those smooth calves.
  • Deckard1 15 Feb 2013 14:55:25 27,561 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah I did Marmotte in 2007, thought it was a piece of piss to honest. How many gears has you bike got? Mines got loads.

    Hush you ponce

  • pistol 15 Feb 2013 14:58:39 13,019 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Yeah I did Marmotte in 2007, thought it was a piece of piss to honest. How many gears has you bike got? Mines got loads.
    How old are you, 12?

    You and I have had words before and with respect you come across as one of those typical take the piss out of everything that moves types, deflecting the fact you do nothing of any merit in your own life.

    I may be wrong though..;-)

    Edited by pistol at 15:00:26 15-02-2013
  • Deckard1 15 Feb 2013 15:00:02 27,561 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Just answer the fucking question.

    Hush you ponce

  • Syrette 15 Feb 2013 15:00:40 43,230 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    pistol wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Yeah I did Marmotte in 2007, thought it was a piece of piss to honest. How many gears has you bike got? Mines got loads.
    How old are you, 12?
    No need for that tone.

    He's 15 in April.

  • pistol 15 Feb 2013 15:02:41 13,019 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    pistol wrote:
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Yeah I did Marmotte in 2007, thought it was a piece of piss to honest. How many gears has you bike got? Mines got loads.
    How old are you, 12?
    No need for that tone.

    He's 15 in April.
    ;-)
  • Deckard1 15 Feb 2013 15:03:56 27,561 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Why do you keep winking? ;)

    Hush you ponce

  • LeoliansBro 15 Feb 2013 15:04:56 43,610 posts
    Seen 51 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What does cycling have to do with tennis?

    Well, apart from men getting sweaty together, the feel of synthetic fabric against your skin and massive drug abuse. A lot like the EG Expo really.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • pistol 15 Feb 2013 15:07:28 13,019 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    What does cycling have to do with tennis?

    Well, apart from men getting sweaty together, the feel of synthetic fabric against your skin and massive drug abuse. A lot like the EG Expo really.
    Are you pals with him or something? You waded in last time he was being a twat.

    The original poster was asking about doping in tennis, as there is currently a big court case going on around cycling and tennis players have been linked.

    Edited by pistol at 15:10:27 15-02-2013
  • Deckard1 15 Feb 2013 15:10:14 27,561 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I was looking for prick but twat will do. Cheers pistol.

    Hush you ponce

  • pistol 15 Feb 2013 15:12:25 13,019 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    I was looking for prick but twat will do. Cheers pistol.
    I just had a little look at some of your previous posts to other members and you really aren't a particularly nice individual it seems.

    Whatever floats your boat I guess.
  • Deckard1 15 Feb 2013 15:19:06 27,561 posts
    Seen 50 seconds ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'm sorry you feel that way pistol. All I asked you was how many gears you bike had. If you're too scared to tell me that's fine.

    Hush you ponce

  • LeoliansBro 15 Feb 2013 15:26:49 43,610 posts
    Seen 51 seconds ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    pistol wrote:
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    What does cycling have to do with tennis?

    Well, apart from men getting sweaty together, the feel of synthetic fabric against your skin and massive drug abuse. A lot like the EG Expo really.
    Are you pals with him or something? You waded in last time he was being a twat.

    The original poster was asking about doping in tennis, as there is currently a big court case going on around cycling and tennis players have been linked.
    Did I? I'd love to know where you got that idea duckie.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Trane 15 Feb 2013 15:33:54 4,050 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    I'm sorry you feel that way pistol. All I asked you was how many gears you bike had. If you're too scared to tell me that's fine.
    Yeah, it's called trolling.
  • Page

    of 3 First / Last

    Next
Log in or register to reply