Anyone actually play Perfect World long enough to get to the end game content?

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Sylar100 2 Feb 2013 23:15:54 29 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Played the Malaysian, then chinese, then finally international version a bit. The highest i got was around Level 30 on the Winged Elf and Human Warrior. It always seemed like the same 3 types of quests over and over.

"Get X amount of items"
    "Kill X amount of enemies"
    "Get X amount of items which require X amount of enemies unless you're in a group, then the drop rate is higher"
  • HelloNo 2 Feb 2013 23:28:41 1,220 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Going from what I remember of the International version: it's a lot easier to get to endgame level as there's TONS of dailies you can do. Then when you get there it's running a few dungeons to get the high-level gear. Oh and PvP of course. Not sure if assassins are still running the show on that?

But yeah, most of the quests boil down to kill x. I'd recommend Guild Wars 2 or something instead.

Edit: typo.

Edited by Kanjin at 23:29:01 02-02-2013
  • DFawkes 2 Feb 2013 23:38:41 23,722 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I never even realised there was just a game called Perfect World! I just assumed it was the name of the company. What you describe certainly sounds pretty similar to some other free MMOs I've played like Archlord and some Three Kingdoms based ones. For what it's worth, the one they have on Steam called Forsaken World isn't all that bad, and does have a couple of interesting ideas.

But nope, never hit level 30 as I've not played it so don't really have anything valid to say. Sorry :p

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• Page

of 1

Previous Next