The Nice Guy Thread

  • Page

    of 6 First / Last

    Previous
  • sport 28 Jan 2013 08:19:43 12,971 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Only nice guys allowed here. Don't post if you're not a nice guy.

    Women, this is the place to find that nice guy.
  • b0rk 28 Jan 2013 08:24:08 3,647 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Oh dear.
  • kickerconspiracy 28 Jan 2013 08:25:03 494 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'll say something nice.

    Sport is a gentle, but vigorous lover.
  • Deleted user 28 January 2013 08:25:05
    Alistair can't post in here then, total jerk.
  • Deleted user 28 January 2013 08:27:56
    Pepsipop outing herself as a man then.
  • Deleted user 28 January 2013 08:31:36
    I think for some strange reason you would be delighted if I was.
  • cubbymoore 28 Jan 2013 08:36:29 36,509 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'm an excellent driver.
  • Ultrasoundwave 28 Jan 2013 08:38:36 3,653 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    During my teenage years, i was given the "your a nice guy" excuse by a lot of girls and rejected because of it.

    I learned a valuable lesson though : punch women until they love you.
  • Deleted user 28 January 2013 08:43:00
    Being nice is good to a point but needs a balance, can't have a loved up doormat. Being all soppy, pathetic and all cheesy isn't attractive.
    Someone like Jamie redknapp is an example of a terrible nice guy. Just say something horrible for once!
  • Dirtbox 28 Jan 2013 08:44:25 80,929 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I considered punching a woman in the face yesterday.

    But stopped myself.
  • chopsen 28 Jan 2013 08:45:47 16,929 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I once rescued a dear old lady's cat that was stuck up a tree.
  • localnotail 28 Jan 2013 08:45:59 23,084 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Nice guys finish last - and then give you a cuddle.
  • Ziz0u 28 Jan 2013 08:47:11 8,813 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I helped neigbours move in yesterday. I carried the washing machine with the fella to spare the lady the pain.

    All because I was bored. I could've wanked or napped.
  • chopsen 28 Jan 2013 08:49:53 16,929 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    localnotail wrote:
    Nice guys finish last - and then give you a cuddle.
    That phenomena represents one of two things:

    1. A knowing lack of effort on behalf of the guy to make themselves look less aggressive and therefore "nice" making easier for them to cop a feel by giving a "cuddle."

    2. People who just suck at stuff justifying to themselves and others that they lost because they're just too nice. No. You came last because you're shit.
  • Load_2.0 28 Jan 2013 08:53:04 20,620 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Sex pun alert!
  • Ultrasoundwave 28 Jan 2013 08:54:06 3,653 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    Being nice is good to a point but needs a balance, can't have a loved up doormat. Being all soppy, pathetic and all cheesy isn't attractive.
    Someone like Jamie redknapp is an example of a terrible nice guy. Just say something horrible for once!
    Ill tell you the same thing i said to my mrs : You can run off with Jamie Redknapp but, be warned, in 20 years he'll look like this :



    Edited by Ultrasoundwave at 08:54:33 28-01-2013
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 28 Jan 2013 08:54:38 41,732 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Guys who identify themselves as nice guys generally aren't nice. It's often the case where they're saying they're a nice guy because they think that somehow obliges women to have sex with them.
  • Deleted user 28 January 2013 08:55:58
    Chopsen wrote:
    localnotail wrote:
    Nice guys finish last - and then give you a cuddle.
    That phenomena represents one of two things:

    1. A knowing lack of effort on behalf of the guy to make themselves look less aggressive and therefore "nice" making easier for them to cop a feel by giving a "cuddle."

    2. People who just suck at stuff justifying to themselves and others that they lost because they're just too nice. No. You came last because you're shit.
    Yeah, totally this. Particularly number 2. Being "nice" is often the fake consolation prize for fuglies and losers. The reality is I'm afraid that if someone tell you that they don't want to go out with you because you're "too nice", they are in fact telling you you're too ugly.
  • DUFFMAN5 28 Jan 2013 08:56:05 16,366 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Nice guy Eddie ?
  • RyanDS 28 Jan 2013 08:58:31 10,557 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    If I am nice to girls they will give me sex right?

    They are like vending machines where if I keep putting in attention vaginas will come out eventually?
  • Mola_Ram 28 Jan 2013 09:04:06 9,919 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I don't know what kind of vending machines you use, but the ones in my country don't vend just because you stare at them creepily.
  • Mola_Ram 28 Jan 2013 09:07:54 9,919 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The problem isn't nice guys though. It's guys who refer to themselves as "nice guys", and then do a little sigh.

    There's a difference between the two.
  • Salaman 28 Jan 2013 09:08:04 20,256 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Chopsen wrote:
    localnotail wrote:
    Nice guys finish last - and then give you a cuddle.
    That phenomena represents one of two things:

    1. A knowing lack of effort on behalf of the guy to make themselves look less aggressive and therefore "nice" making easier for them to cop a feel by giving a "cuddle."

    2. People who just suck at stuff justifying to themselves and others that they lost because they're just too nice. No. You came last because you're shit.
    Yeah, totally this. Particularly number 2. Being "nice" is often the fake consolation prize for fuglies and losers. The reality is I'm afraid that if someone tell you that they don't want to go out with you because you're "too nice", they are in fact telling you you're too ugly.
    Are you all missing the obvious joke in local's post?
  • Tonka 28 Jan 2013 09:12:35 22,488 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Nice his finish last as in they make their partner come first as in during sex...
  • chopsen 28 Jan 2013 09:13:44 16,929 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Prefer to say that the joke was sidestepped and used to make another point rather than "missed."
  • nickthegun 28 Jan 2013 09:15:34 63,435 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    Alistair can't post in here then, total jerk.
    I do find it funny that your nemesis is possibly the nicest guy on the entire forum.
  • joeymoto108 28 Jan 2013 09:22:34 668 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    IMO it's partially a 'how long can they keep up the nice guy act' kinda thing. Guys who never argue, always compliment and always do what the other person wants are either straight up acting nice or are just boring people. Some of the self proclaimed nice guys I've met are the biggest manipulative pricks around, acting perfect to hide their hideous insecurities.

    Or nice guys are ugly, which is probably a influencing factor to some degree.
  • Page

    of 6 First / Last

    Previous
Log in or register to reply