Ghost Recon 2 Glitches

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • itswolfy 15 Jan 2005 02:57:16 5 posts
    Registered 9 years ago
    I have heard a lot about glitches in GR2, things like you can get on the bridge in Pagoda, you can lay in the water in Pagoda and not be shot, in lost Convoy you can hide in a tree and snip without being shot. In Quarry you can teleport behind your enemy and I guess there is more, can anyone explain how to use these glitches?

please post how to use the glitches.......

Laters WOlfy
  • Khab 15 Jan 2005 11:04:37 6,576 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    *sigh*
  • itswolfy 15 Jan 2005 22:33:36 5 posts
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lets talk about cheating, I play online a lot and I like to play fair, but I get very pissed when people decide to exploit the glitches to cheat, if you don’t know about the glitches you cant fight back.

I have found out about how you get on the bridge in Pagoda, and if you didn’t know about it people can snip you and you wont ever know where they have shot you from, you tell me how pissed you would be.

If you want to know I will post it……

Tanks for your comments, I mean you have put a lot of thought in to them…. NOT
  • Derblington 15 Jan 2005 23:05:10 20,974 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Biggest problem I have with this is it takes about 2 minutes to load. It sounds like the laser can't pick up the DVD for a good 2 mins, but it does eventually. Pain in the arse. No other probs though, touch wood.
  • itswolfy 15 Jan 2005 23:30:37 5 posts
    Registered 9 years ago
    I understand and respect your views,
    But I go back to my original post,
    I would like to know how the glitches are exploited.
    I hope you can leave it at that, or not.
  • Derblington 15 Jan 2005 23:41:28 20,974 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The problem is that there will always be someone in the position you're in now. If it's reported to Ubisoft and they can eliminate them everyone is on equal playing ground.
  • itswolfy 15 Jan 2005 23:53:17 5 posts
    Registered 9 years ago
    I agree, I know that the Pagoda bridge glitch has been passed to Ubisoft, but I have only heard about the other glitches, I need details before I can pass it back to Ubisoft.

Lets hope someone can post what we need to know.
  • Julius716 13 May 2005 23:26:03 1 posts
    Registered 9 years ago
    you guys are fighting the wrong battles here cheaters are cheaters and people who even say they are not cheating are when you are held back from getting into the middle of the penisula you know some of you guys use the bridge jumping gltich if you suck you will try your glitches, glitches are fun when you are playing with a group of your buddies, the thing that is so sad is not the guys who ask how to do the glitches it is the guys that from day one were sitting in their bedrooms all day trying to find those things. Anyways if you take to a threshold to where you are taking a video game this serious you need a vacation. and by the way if I could tell you a way to tie your Xbox into a PC hardrive to copy games so you would never have to buy one again, that is cheating would you do it??
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next