Failed Assassination Attempt on Ahmet Dogan (Bulgarian Politician) Page 8

• Page

of 8 First / Last

Next
  • superdelphinus 22 Jan 2013 20:10:07 7,268 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    To be fair he's no crazier than anyone else would be when trying to communicate through google translate
  • Dirtbox 22 Jan 2013 21:18:56 76,334 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    We, the Italian and the UK forums, jointly wish you dead.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• megastar 22 Jan 2013 21:53:43 17,104 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I gotta know! Is this motherfucker for real??
  • demonbl@ck 22 Jan 2013 22:57:10 5,457 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    jellyhead wrote:
    @Stefansen-V There's a massive health and safety issue in the area from what i've read. Services have been taken over by the Camorra or 'Ndrangheta and have turned to shit apparently. There's also evidence of toxic waste being dumped in the countryside and fouling up the water table.

It's crazy.
    Indeed.
    Better not talk about healthcare in Naples...
    You're almost better off praying.

AcidSnake wrote:
    Our country is in bad shape and has a lousy reputation (deservedly)...
    I can't counter the sexism, racism and corruption as they are very real and horrible aspects of our country...
    Meh, it's normal.
    There aren't that much really racist people, just because someone talks about black perople as niggers it doesn't make him racist.
    It has become a somewhat accepted jargon thing - like calling southern people terroni and so on.

Stefansen-V wrote:
    @AcidSnake
    You don't know the italian eurogamer forum. It's called J4S. Autarky and ignorance reign in that place. Many users are racist, bigoted, intollerance, perfidious, vulgar and you can be insulted easly.
    So, don't believe everything you read there. Try to belive
    Shut the fuck up already.
    Stop being an arrogant preposterous idiot and we'll stop insulting you.
  • MetalDog 22 Jan 2013 23:05:10 23,706 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    demonbl@ck wrote:
    Meh, it's normal.
    There aren't that much really racist people, just because someone talks about black perople as niggers it doesn't make him racist.
    It has become a somewhat accepted jargon thing - like calling southern people terroni and so on.
    What about wop and iti - normal? Or would you really rather people didn't use racially charged language as a mode of address?

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• AcidSnake 23 Jan 2013 08:35:54 7,145 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    demonbl@ck wrote:
    AcidSnake wrote:
    Our country is in bad shape and has a lousy reputation (deservedly)...
    I can't counter the sexism, racism and corruption as they are very real and horrible aspects of our country...
    Meh, it's normal.
    Errr...that is being racist...The fact that the majority of the people still use those words doesn't make it non-racist...The fact we have non derogatory words to describe the same people shows that...

I don't use those words and get by fine...

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• demonbl@ck 23 Jan 2013 10:05:55 5,457 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    AcidSnake wrote:
    Errr...that is being racist...The fact that the majority of the people still use those words doesn't make it non-racist...The fact we have non derogatory words to describe the same people shows that...

I don't use those words and get by fine...
    No, it's not.
    You can tell when someone really means it, and that is usually not the case.

MetalDog wrote:
    What about wop and iti - normal? Or would you really rather people didn't use racially charged language as a mode of address?
    The fortune wheel spins for everybody.
    Today i'll call someone names, tomorrow someone will call me names.
    There's no point in getting offended, unless they really mean it.
  • MetalDog 23 Jan 2013 10:07:49 23,706 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Amongst people you know, this is fine, yes. There are people you can call 'cunt' without offending them, because they know you and the intent.

Call a stranger a cunt and you're looking to have your teeth rearranged. Same goes for the racist nametags.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• nickthegun 23 Jan 2013 10:11:19 55,861 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think the fundamental fact that you dont see how calling someone a nigger is racist is, basically, one of the reasons that italy is a laughing stock.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• smoothpete 23 Jan 2013 10:14:31 31,017 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Good lord.
  • Deckard1 23 Jan 2013 10:15:41 25,414 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Paging Lexx, Lexx to the front desk please.

Called it

• AcidSnake 23 Jan 2013 10:19:29 7,145 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @nickthegun:
    During a recent football match there was an instance of the crowd booing a black player and calling him nigger (it was a quasi-charity match where one of the upper league squads plays one of the lowest league squads)...The upper league squad left the field after that display...

Bad enough, but it happens...The real gem is a northern politician then went on record to show his astonishment at this incident...
    "Calling someone a nigger is wrong?!"

Yep, elected official...Part of the northern racist party of course...

@demonbl@ck:
    When they really mean it? How about not using those words at all and remove all doubt?

AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

• nickthegun 23 Jan 2013 10:24:47 55,861 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    AcidSnake wrote:
    @nickthegun:
    During a recent football match there was an instance of the crowd booing a black player and calling him nigger (it was a quasi-charity match where one of the upper league squads plays one of the lowest league squads)...The upper league squad left the field after that display...
    Yeah, Kevin Prince Boateng. It was reported around the world and the decision to walk off universally (except for sepp blatter) applauded.

Italian football fans are world famous for being a massive bunch of horrible twats.

Edited by nickthegun at 10:25:04 23-01-2013

He totally called it

• smoothpete 23 Jan 2013 10:25:19 31,017 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Here is an italian guy on holiday with his family in malta. Can you spot what is wrong with this picture?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/smoothpete/5233899657/in/photostream/lightbox/
  • AcidSnake 23 Jan 2013 10:29:39 7,145 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @nickthegun:
    Yeah, but I doubt that politicians' statement made international headlines...It just happens...
    Also the same lower league squad did the same thing again, though this time it was one of the players...That asshole met with a fist to the face from the other player...
    When the ref intervened that other squad left the field again...

@smoothpete:
    It's small, but visible...

• jellyhead 23 Jan 2013 10:43:09 24,350 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @smoothpete He's got a manky looking elbow?

This signature intentionally left blank.

• nickthegun 23 Jan 2013 10:49:51 55,861 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    He has the nazi party iron eagle perched on a swastika on his back.

He totally called it

• smoothpete 23 Jan 2013 10:51:57 31,017 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    He does! One would expect him to keep that covered up, particularly in Malta (who got well fucked over by ze Germans in the war and are still salty about it).

But yeah, doesn't mean he is racist apparently.
  • jellyhead 23 Jan 2013 10:58:58 24,350 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I noticed the Eagle but couldn't zoom the image to see any details. I just thought it was the standard germanic eagle crest.

Obviously i'm a shit nazi hunter :(

This signature intentionally left blank.

• Page

of 8 First / Last

Next