'Haze' online multiplayer servers pulled, please sign our petition! Page 3

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next
  • Johro66 24 Jan 2013 00:31:42 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Out of 25 posts on this page, you've had 13. Constantly posting is likely to end up annoying people, as it has Moot_Point, as it will just artificially push this thread nearer the top of the page when there us very little interest in it here.

Petitions very rarely get signed on here, because most realise that they, in the world of videogames, never/very rarely work. Some will sign it, but you'd probably have better luck pimping it on Gamefaqs or IGN in all honesty.

This isn't meant to be confrontational, but constantly posting is only going to result in one ending.
    If your immediate reaction to a petition is 'f#ck that. it'll never work', than it'll never work. We're giving it a good go ffs. If you hate to see me posting, don't reply. I'm only replying to posts here, not pushing the petition yet again. If anyone is bumping this thread, it's you and 'Moot_Point. You don't like this thread or this petition, you're welcome to ignore it. I was just answering replies to my posts.
  • Johro66 24 Jan 2013 00:40:47 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    meme wrote:
    It's not defeatist, it's realist. Show me something that has an actual chance of happening and I'll put my name on it. Show me something that has basically no possibility of ever happening, no matter how many times people go "if we all club together and believe in ourselves then fairies will exist!" and I won't. Keep showing it to me and I'll pour scorn on it.
    Ah jeez the times I've heard 'I'm a realist' as an excuse for not doing anything.. Look, nobody's forcing you.
    I put up the petition link for anyone who cares enough to sign it, you obviously don't, so don't waste my time and your time and KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD, which is what yiz say I'm doing.
    I get that ya think Haze is shit, and petitions are shit, why you feel the need to tell me about it, I don't know. It's easy enough to just ignore the thread.
    Don't keep shitting on it and then blaming me for replying and bumping the thread.
  • Moot_Point 24 Jan 2013 00:44:29 4,106 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• kentmonkey 24 Jan 2013 08:36:54 20,686 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Johro66 I've posted once.

You're trying to create yourself a little 'victim complex'. Go ahead. Enjoy the fall out.
  • Johro66 24 Jan 2013 21:57:35 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @kentmonkey Lol. Whatever mate. You're criticising me for 'constantly posting', and all I'm doing is replying to posts which are either directed at me or quoting me. I have as much right to be here as you have. I don't feel I'm a victim of anything to be honest. I'm replying to people whining about me posting a petition and answering posts.
    Look it's real easy. You don't like it, ignore it. I'm going doing just that from now on. The link's there for another little while, then it'll die the normal death that any thread does, especially a thread that doesn't get posted in. You wanna keep it alive, go ahead.
    I'm off to warmer climes.

Edited by Johro66 at 23:13:43 24-01-2013
  • Johro66 24 Jan 2013 22:56:01 34 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Moot_Point wrote:
    That's exactly how I pictured you.
  • caligari 24 Jan 2013 23:02:45 17,057 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Johro66 wrote:
    caligari wrote:
    Couldn't you and your Haze buddies try...a different game?

I know it's painful moving away from something that you know and love, but there are plenty of other fun (and better) FPS games out there.

Surely the Haze maps get a little boring if you're only playing the same few over and over again, against the same people?
    Couldn't you just sign it?
    Erm - if you go back to the first page you'll see that I already have.

I was just saying that it might be better to move your whole group/clan to a different game - mix it up on something with better maps/vehicles/mods etc.

If you love Haze, set it free.
  • Scurrminator 24 Jan 2013 23:10:20 8,412 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Thread is done. Same as Haze really.

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next