Would you defend yourself against an angry violent woman? Page 10

• Page

of 10 First / Last

Next
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 14:56:40
    If he is then it would be understandable but the reality he just a bit chicken.
  • Deckard1 16 Jan 2013 14:58:07 28,096 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    This isn't Back To The Future Revan. That doesn't actually work in real life.
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 14:59:53
    What!!??
  • Ultrasoundwave 16 Jan 2013 15:01:26 3,305 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Deckard :

"The worst part is, I'll have to have the break-up sex with myself!"

• Deleted user 16 January 2013 15:03:21
    Is it damp in here or is it just me?
  • neilka 16 Jan 2013 15:03:32 15,991 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm not gay but I'd shag Deckard

A map is like comparing velocity and speed.

• Deleted user 16 January 2013 15:06:08
    I've seen Deckard now so how about you neilka?
  • Ultrasoundwave 16 Jan 2013 15:13:45 3,305 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Neilka :

• Deleted user 16 January 2013 15:14:43
    Oh I'm not sure who the sexiest. I think I prefer neilka overall as he uses the c word less.
  • neilka 16 Jan 2013 15:15:48 15,991 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago

A map is like comparing velocity and speed.

• Ultrasoundwave 16 Jan 2013 15:16:03 3,305 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Imagine what Deckard can do with that forehead though.

probably kill someone actually........

• Syrette 16 Jan 2013 15:18:49 43,532 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I imagine neil is the better kisser but deckard drives a nicer car.

• PazJohnMitch 16 Jan 2013 15:21:29 8,087 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Deckard and Neilka are Russell Brand's split personalities.
  • AceGrace 16 Jan 2013 16:59:13 1,114 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    MetalDog wrote:
    How about the guy in a wheelchair who regularly attends demonstrations, trying to get himself manhandled out of the chair so he can provoke outrage at the police? As temping as it might be to lamp him, it would be wrong, no?
    Well yeah but he's not really starting a fight. If someone in wheel chair starting rolling over my toes and spitting at me, then yeah I might hit him. Or at least push him down a really steep hill.
    I'd put his wheelchair up on bricks. With him still in it obviously.
  • Dangerous_Dan 16 Jan 2013 17:13:07 2,378 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    No wonder it's getting heated in here it's about a very physical subject.
  • Humperfunk 16 Jan 2013 18:35:53 2,249 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    What's your take on it Dan?

I'll be honest, with your UID, if its not along the lines of "I smash her face in for breakfast, lunch and dinner" I'll be disappointed.

PSN, XBL & NNID: Wedjwants

• Salaman 16 Jan 2013 20:31:55 19,093 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    kinky_mong wrote:
    /Stealth I'm dating a manly lass post. ;)
    Not manly, but six foot tall, strong, and trained.

My Amazon woman. :D
  • Dangerous_Dan 16 Jan 2013 21:41:34 2,378 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Oh don't get me started, haha.

Seriously, let's walk into a bar and a woman just hits you in the face. What are you going to do? Even if you just restrain her hands to keep her from hitting you - It's pretty certain that a bunch of monkeys will come to rescue the princess.

My take on it is that chivalry has become a disgrace and slavish idea. Chivalry was at some point about being a powerful person and yet not to abuse that power - remaining kind to the weaker ones.

So what happened to chivalry? How can a man be kind if he's not powerful? He cannot and he isn't.
    Obviously running around with a sword and killing your enemies with your superiour sword skills is a no go today.
    Maybe he's powerful because he's got the money and now he can be kind to his woman? - Well, not really, she either has a nice office job herself or she gets some child support via government. If the woman is into luxury then there is some leverage but that's not the same.
    The only area where a man can remain a little bit powerful is if he's not a pushover and doesn't fall at her feet for every nice gesture.

Most people and so most women do not respect people who open doors for them or similar stuff. They start to feel superiour, not respect, that's all. Where are those angels livin who don't?

Forget about hitting women. Not gonna work out very well most of the time, at least not in our times.
    Of course there should be consequences for rude behaviour and of course men should, yes they should fight/restrain people, men and women, who become violent themselves first. Either that or run away - fight or flight - do not stand around there, awkwardly.

The only thing which can improve that fucked up situation is if people drop that "You never hit a woman, mentality" and judge with the rational part of their brains, if they have that.
    Cavemen logic is for an environment where women are in danger of being abducted from a rival clan. And I have no moral problem with living like a cavemen but I do think that today's world mixed with that mentality produces a slavish mindset.
  • JDub 21 Mar 2013 03:23:23 1,290 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Hmmm, have been there recently...tough one. Can defend, but daren't retaliate.
    Instant villain if you do.
  • spamdangled 21 Mar 2013 03:41:16 27,355 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    In my opinion, if a woman slaps you first, you're in your right to slap her back if you're not the one that's fucked her over.

I.E - woman bullshits to get you into trouble. You thwart her plans. She slaps you for thwarting her plans. You slap her back = totally warranted.

(obviously only in extreme circumstances).

If men slap back in defense, I don't have a problem with it (as long as, obviously, they don't go all-out to fucking wallop them). If it's grossly disproportionate, preemptive or as part of a domestic violence situation though, then it's a WHOLE other kettle of fish and fuck the man, call the police on his arse.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• Mola_Ram 21 Mar 2013 04:41:51 7,415 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I'd defend myself in the same way I'd defend myself against an angry, violent man. First, try to escape the situation. If that option is not present, threaten physical retaliation. If that does not deter the assailant, physical retaliation in proportion to the threat. An attempt to physically restrain them, a punch/slap in the face, knee to the stomach, arm lock, that sort of thing. Unfortunately low blows would not be possible, but there are other weak spots to attack.

Of course I wouldn't start wailing on her after she's not attacking anymore, but I wouldn't do that with a man either. That goes beyond self-defence.

Bascially, I see no reason to hold back just because it's a woman, any more than I'd hold back against anyone else of a similar strength or build. If you attack someone that's physically stronger than you, you can't just expect them to take it.
  • sirtacos 21 Mar 2013 05:47:44 7,280 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Nothing wrong with hitting a woman as long as she's smaller and weaker.
  • twelveways 21 Mar 2013 06:00:39 4,024 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I saw a guy hitting a woman on the street yesterday, I considered stepping in and helping but he seemed to be doing a good job by himself.
  • Nexus_6 21 Mar 2013 08:57:05 3,878 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Unfortunately low blows would not be possible, but there are other weak spots to attack.
    You could still kick her really hard in the vaj - bound to hurt.
  • TheSaint 21 Mar 2013 09:06:06 14,430 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lets face it we've all been on the receiving end of a slap or two for "thwarting a woman's plans".
  • puddleduck 21 Mar 2013 09:46:08 1,854 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    About 7-8 years ago I and some friends were at a random park based small town music festival headlined by the mighty Chumbawumba. As the Sun set the chavvy intoxicated twats seemed to come crawling out their various warrens and a pair of rank rotten cunts walked past and stopped to abuse a female friend for having the audacity to smile at them. They were clearly going to try and hit her so I stood up and told them to fuck off at which point she left at me and threw a few punches which caught me around the head but didnt really hurt. They then ran off to grab their group of men (boys) to try and turn it into a real fight but unfortunately they hadn't realised that the other 6 guys with us had been getting drinks. So when they turned up what they had expected to be a couple of people actually included 5 local county rugby players ha. The centre, who was about 6 foot 5 and 20 stone of muscle just walked up to the first guy and calm as you like said, "you can either turn around, take you're disease infested skank of a who're home. Or I can smash your fucking face in."

Needless to say, we all had the last laugh...

To this day, I still don't know if I should have just hit her back.
  • Page

of 10 First / Last

Next