Would you defend yourself against an angry violent woman? Page 8

  • Page

    of 12 First / Last

  • jonsaan 15 Jan 2013 07:55:58 25,904 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yes I would. It would be like in the films. We'd trade punches and then have passionate sex right there.
  • Ultrasoundwave 15 Jan 2013 08:46:55 3,844 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'd fight an angry violent woman off using my erection as a club.

    / advice
  • GO1 15 Jan 2013 11:24:36 4 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @redcrayon The Preemptive Strike: Proactive Self-Defense
    all ways works, blind side them.

    Edited by GO1 at 11:25:03 15-01-2013
  • Deleted user 15 January 2013 11:32:18
    Girls do UFC nowadays. Not beyond the realms of possibility that you could get your shit seriously fucked up.
  • El_MUERkO 16 Jan 2013 11:04:39 17,251 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    As people have said, women can be mean fighters. I think the only sensible option is Stun Gun + Murder Trunk.
  • Humperfunk 16 Jan 2013 11:15:45 3,575 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Keeping this level headed and grounded, if a lady asked for a fight I'd say "put the baseball bat down, it's just you and me, stripped to the waist, skin on skin", make it a less fair fight as she'd experience the fist of fury and the fist of vengeance at the end of my guns but still, would see her tits.

    Edited by Humperfunk at 11:16:19 16-01-2013
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 11:21:18
    How about if a woman attacks your girlfriend, is it okay to back up your woman??
  • Lukus 16 Jan 2013 11:22:34 19,701 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'll hold her, you hit her kind of deal?
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 11:25:01
    No if you were in a pub at they started fighting and both pulling on hair etc, falls on the floor and the other girl won't let go.
  • Ziz0u 16 Jan 2013 11:26:17 8,891 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    My girlfriend is rather delicate, I don't know if I'd be able to just stand back and let her get a beating. I'd try to separate them, but seeing my gf hurt might make me lose control a bit tbh.
  • graysonavich 16 Jan 2013 11:26:43 7,736 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    No if you were in a pub at they started fighting and both pulling on hair etc, falls on the floor and the other girl won't let go.
    Then what happened.
  • Lukus 16 Jan 2013 11:28:11 19,701 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'd do this: http://youtu.be/t66Ms20npTU?t=1m46s
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 11:28:23
    ZizouFC wrote:
    My girlfriend is rather delicate, I don't know if I'd be able to just stand back and let her get a beating. I'd try to separate them, but seeing my gf hurt might make me lose control a bit tbh.
    So how do you go about making the woman let go of your girls hair? Without other men in the pub thinking you wrong or perhaps security that maybe enroute?
  • nickthegun 16 Jan 2013 11:30:01 64,273 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    No if you were in a pub at they started fighting and both pulling on hair etc, falls on the floor and the other girl won't let go.
    I would throw a bucket of gravy on them and start hooting
  • Psychotext 16 Jan 2013 11:30:27 57,512 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:
    My girlfriend is rather delicate
    Mine isn't... I'd quite like to see her unleash on some girl stupid enough to start something. Hell, I'd wager her chances against your average hipster bloke too. ;)
  • Ziz0u 16 Jan 2013 11:32:44 8,891 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Pepsipop wrote:
    ZizouFC wrote:
    My girlfriend is rather delicate, I don't know if I'd be able to just stand back and let her get a beating. I'd try to separate them, but seeing my gf hurt might make me lose control a bit tbh.
    So how do you go about making the woman let go of your girls hair? Without other men in the pub thinking you wrong or perhaps security that maybe enroute?
    No idea. A sneaky kick to the cunt?
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 11:41:29
    Happened once to me, crazy bitch started on me in club and had my hair.
    My boyfriend at the time tried to get her off but couldn't so in the end punched her full power in her ribs. At the same time the bouncers turned up and bundled him out rough and di'd nothing about psycho bitch.
  • PazJohnMitch 16 Jan 2013 11:43:05 10,093 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    One of my female mates is a 2nd Dan in tae kwon do and has a medical degree. She is not very strong but has good technique and knowledge of where to hit to cause maximum damage.

    There has been a few cases where she has hit someone because they had tried to start a fight with me.
  • nickthegun 16 Jan 2013 11:45:23 64,273 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Another likely story
  • Gl3n Moderator 16 Jan 2013 11:46:55 6,155 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Not to sound like a pacifist pussy or anything but gender shouldn't matter. If a bloke hits a woman or vice versa it should be treated the same.

    I was with a woman once with emotional issues, once we got drunk and she tried to take a swing at me. The next day I explained that it was essentially domestic abuse and asked her what she thought might have happened if it was the other way round and what her family and the authorities would have thought. Dumped her, needless to say.
  • Humperfunk 16 Jan 2013 11:52:57 3,575 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    We gave them the vote because they wanted to be equal so more than deserving of a punch in the mush, no reason to treat them as any different!

    Unless they wear glasses of course.
  • kinky_mong 16 Jan 2013 12:02:29 11,609 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    ZizouFC wrote:
    My girlfriend is rather delicate
    Mine isn't... I'd quite like to see her unleash on some girl stupid enough to start something. Hell, I'd wager her chances against your average hipster bloke too. ;)
    /Stealth I'm dating a manly lass post. ;)
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 16 Jan 2013 12:12:59 17,036 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Pepsipop wrote:
    No if you were in a pub at they started fighting and both pulling on hair etc, falls on the floor and the other girl won't let go.
    I would throw a bucket of gravy on them and start hooting
    That's your solution to everything!
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 12:17:02
    KFC gravy?

    Edited by Pepsipop at 12:17:13 16-01-2013
  • Rusty_M 16 Jan 2013 12:22:48 5,414 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    There's little point in questions like "what would you do if..." And "how would you..." When talking about things like this. Things happen very quickly a lot of the time and rational thought can go out the window.
  • Psychotext 16 Jan 2013 13:09:57 57,512 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:
    /Stealth I'm dating a manly lass post. ;)
    Not manly, but six foot tall, strong, and trained.

    My Amazon woman. :D
  • Ultrasoundwave 16 Jan 2013 13:40:55 3,844 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Humperfunk wrote:
    Keeping this level headed and grounded, if a lady asked for a fight I'd say "put the baseball bat down, it's just you and me, stripped to the waist, skin on skin", make it a less fair fight as she'd experience the fist of fury and the fist of vengeance at the end of my guns but still, would see her tits.

    Also, before the fight starts, warn her that you "headbutted a horse once".
  • neilka Funniest Forumite, 2014 16 Jan 2013 13:48:57 17,036 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    kinky_mong wrote:
    /Stealth I'm dating a manly lass post. ;)
    Not manly, but six foot tall, strong, and trained.

    My Amazon woman. :D
    They sell everything these days!!!
  • Psychotext 16 Jan 2013 13:52:30 57,512 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    \o/
  • Page

    of 12 First / Last

Log in or register to reply