Would you defend yourself against an angry violent woman? Page 5

  • Page

    of 12 First / Last

  • whatfruit 14 Jan 2013 15:21:58 1,965 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Do you see me laughing.
  • Ultrasoundwave 14 Jan 2013 15:22:24 3,749 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    'I raped my way to freedom.'
    Based on a true story.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:24:59
    whatfruit wrote:
    You can't rape a man.

    You bugger him and commit the act of buggerey.

    So it would be buggerer or buggeree.
    This is bollocks by the way. It's defined by law as intercourse of any type without consent.
  • Razz 14 Jan 2013 15:27:43 62,160 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
  • whatfruit 14 Jan 2013 15:28:31 1,965 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Deckard1 A ha not falling for that one Deckard, you're just trying to lull me into letting my guard down enough to fall asleep then BANG! your going to jump on my cock. You are sneaky I will give you that.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:29:57
    Shikasama wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    It's defined by law as intercourse of any type without consent.
    Not true
    Well, vagina, anus or mouth.

    Under section 1(1) SOA 2003 a defendant, A, is guilty of rape if:

    _ A intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of B (the complainant) with his penis;

    _ B does not consent to the penetration; and,

    _ A does not reasonably believe that B consents.
  • GO1 14 Jan 2013 15:30:58 4 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Drunk tramps with big gobs should know there place.
    ass up or face down.

    History is written by the victor

    If I could not put a woman down in one I would feel bad.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs
  • SClaw 14 Jan 2013 15:31:58 826 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    An obvious troll appears! It's super weak!
  • boo 14 Jan 2013 15:36:28 12,119 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    What the hell are you lot on today?

    /backs out of thread
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:36:49
    Shikasama wrote:
    We appear to have googled the same website Kalel!
    I kind of figured it would go without saying that by "intercourse" I meant sex in one of the "big three". Armpit and ear and that are a bit off map.

    Point being it's not true to say a man can't rape a man although interestingly apparently a woman can't rape a man unless she has a penis of some sort.
  • redcrayon 14 Jan 2013 15:37:39 4,616 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    What's the definition of 'defend yourself' in the thread title?

    Also I don't define people as men/women in this situation, I define them by the level of threat they are to me. Some women can kick the shit out of me, some little guys couldn't, some little psycho of a guy could.

    I count defending myself as using the minimum level of force necessary to stop me getting hurt. Against someone much weaker than me, that probably involves protecting my head or pushing them away, or, in the worst case scenario of them continually trying to attack me, sitting on them until the opportunity to get away came up. What's the point of hitting them hard enough to knock them out or inflict injury? You aren't going to come out of it with any credit. Also the only time I wouldn't consider running away is if my GF was behind me as she isn't as fast a runner. I'd much rather pick up the scraps of my pride 30 mins later than spend the rest of the day in the police station explaining how I was perfectly justified in punching that person hard enough to KO them and inflict brain damage. Also, legality is one thing, having a conscience is another. I don't expect random drunk thugs to have one, but I do.

    If they are much more capable of hurting me, Id be curled up in a ball on the floor or legging it, while shouting for help and for someone to call the police. I can count on one hand the amount of serious fights I've been in in my life and have no delusions of adequacy at hand-to-hand combat with people who like attacking people. For all I know they do it all the time. Being able to absorb most attacks by being tall, stocky and sober isn't enough if they might have a knife.

    Besides, I run 10k every few weeks and swam across Loch Ness for a laugh in the Autumn. I'd put my cardio up against that of random drunk girls any time ;D

    Edited by redcrayon at 15:41:23 14-01-2013

    Edited by redcrayon at 15:44:05 14-01-2013
  • Salaman 14 Jan 2013 15:41:43 20,431 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Shikasama wrote:
    kalel wrote:
    It's defined by law as intercourse of any type without consent.
    Not true
    Well, vagina, anus or mouth.

    Under section 1(1) SOA 2003 a defendant, A, is guilty of rape if:

    _ A intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of B (the complainant) with his penis;

    _ B does not consent to the penetration; and,

    _ A does not reasonably believe that B consents.
    So if you just hold someone down and finger them a bit it's not rape? Does that fall under molestation or something then?
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:42:56
    Worryingly specific...
  • howaboutthis 14 Jan 2013 15:43:10 96 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    redcrayon wrote:
    What's the definition of 'defend yourself' in the thread title?
    Apparently beating the woman into unconsciousness.

    That bus driver was way out of line, he clearly had more weight and strength over her. He could've just thrown her out the bus.
  • AcidSnake 14 Jan 2013 15:44:15 7,399 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    kalel wrote: and,

    _ A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

    "And"?
    Really?
    So as long as A really thinks he has consent all's good?

    "Sure she was unconscious, but she didn't say no..."

    Edited by AcidSnake at 15:44:31 14-01-2013
  • oceanmotion 14 Jan 2013 15:46:31 16,386 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
  • SClaw 14 Jan 2013 15:46:36 826 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    AcidSnake wrote:
    kalel wrote: and,

    _ A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

    "And"?
    Really?
    So as long as A really thinks he has consent all's good?

    "Sure she was unconscious, but she didn't say no..."
    That's not consent; that an assumption. However, you could argue it if A had a witness who heard B agree to the sex earlier. But even so - that does not mean B didn't change their mind later. It's a very difficult legal area basically setting one's word against another.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:47:48
    Epic rapist trap thread.
  • Deleted user 14 January 2013 15:49:49
    There was that whole thing recently with the guy who had sex with a woman while she was asleep in the morning, having had consensual sex the night before. I think he got done for rape, but his argument was he assumed it was ok.
  • AcidSnake 14 Jan 2013 15:51:36 7,399 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    SClaw wrote:
    AcidSnake wrote:
    kalel wrote: and,

    _ A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

    "And"?
    Really?
    So as long as A really thinks he has consent all's good?

    "Sure she was unconscious, but she didn't say no..."
    That's not consent; that an assumption. However, you could argue it if A had a witness who heard B agree to the sex earlier. But even so - that does not mean B didn't change their mind later. It's a very difficult legal area basically setting one's word against another.
    Still, isn't reasonably believing an well informed assumption?
    So it's down to A's judgement if he feels he's well informed about the intentions of B...

    "I knew she wanted me as she gave me 'the look'..."
  • Page

    of 12 First / Last

Log in or register to reply