Graphics

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Amon_Amarth 13 Jan 2013 04:55:22 27 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ok people the new era of gaming is closing in, and whats all the fuss about, How good does the game look, How photo realistic does it look?... well that's fine by me to some degree its important how it looks, but what really matters is how does it play, like a broken shopping cart or something that's fun to play, whether its a simulation or arcade how it plays is important, i shall take an example here, so i love rally games, they are just fun i like arcade or sim or mixed as long as its challenging and fun, so for years i played Colin Mcrae 2.0 and Rally Trophy which are 1999- 2000 era then i bought DIRT 3 which looked amazing but game play... well lets just say im playing CMR 2.0 again :), so how are real real looking graphics important, dont we play games to rest from reality for couple of hours, why strive to make it as real as reality, make it fun and challenging instead
  • Carlo 13 Jan 2013 07:59:31 17,948 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Cool um story bro.

More punctuation please.

PSN ID: Djini

• MrTomFTW Moderator 13 Jan 2013 08:08:43 37,379 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Don't worry - THESE GUYS ARE ON IT!

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• ZuluHero 13 Jan 2013 09:02:07 4,024 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Games are moving on, discussions aren't! You never said if you thought Colin McRae 2 was the pinnacle of the genre or not, in which case the only thing that can improve is the graphics. I'm not a fan of racing games in general, but I understand that fans of the genre want their games to look as realistic as possible. Sure in the past they had to be content with the racing game experience, it's only now consoles are starting to have the graphical fidelity to match.
  • Fake_Blood 13 Jan 2013 09:25:16 4,077 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Who are these people that go on and on about the graphics?
    It used to be that way but now the average joe thinks they are "good enough".

Edited by Fake_Blood at 09:25:49 13-01-2013
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next