• mcmonkeyplc 4 Jan 2013 16:20:39 38,899 posts
    Seen 30 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah Well you're nuts.

Come and get it cumslingers!

• Spong 4 Jan 2013 16:20:43 524 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @Findus Would've been a bit of an anticlimax if they did it that way though. Plus it would've probably resulted in Kirk living. Can't have that.
  • LeoliansBro 4 Jan 2013 16:24:42 41,863 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Findus wrote:
    My problem is in Generations all Picard had to do is leave the nexus when they pick up Soren freom the observartory and arrest him.
    Nope, would have left the Klingon munters out there with all his research for a killer weapon, plus a cloaked sun destroying missile somewhere on Veridian III. He needed them cornered and sorted too.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• mcmonkeyplc 4 Jan 2013 16:26:10 38,899 posts
    Seen 30 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I agree 100% with what Leo just said.

Ahem.

Edited by mcmonkeyplc at 16:28:05 04-01-2013

Come and get it cumslingers!

• Findus 4 Jan 2013 16:47:54 138 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Findus wrote:
    My problem is in Generations all Picard had to do is leave the nexus when they pick up Soren freom the observartory and arrest him.
    Nope, would have left the Klingon munters out there with all his research for a killer weapon, plus a cloaked sun destroying missile somewhere on Veridian III. He needed them cornered and sorted too.
    Yes but didn't soren have the information on the weapon on a datachip that he handed over to the Klingons when he beamed on the klingon bird of prey after he attacked Riker Et al? Therefore the Klingons where out of the scenario. they would have found the chip when he was arrested and decode it jobs a gooden!!!

Oh god!!
  • LeoliansBro 4 Jan 2013 16:48:47 41,863 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The Klingons still knew where the missile was and what it could do.

Edit: And who knows, maybe they had more in the Bird of Prey. All we know is that the info Soren gives them 'contains all the information you need to construct a trilithium weapon.'

Edited by LeoliansBro at 16:50:02 04-01-2013

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• DFawkes 4 Jan 2013 20:34:10 22,056 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Didn't Trilithium already come up once, in that TNG episode where Picard pretends to be a Barber and goes about with a saddle as Data and Mr Annoying Shit learn to talk about fuck all?

Heck, even if Trilithium Resin and Trilithium are entirely unrelated, the Resin is still pretty good at making things die. Use that. They did on DS9 once, rendered an entire planet uninhabitable. Or just screw that, you're in a fucking invisible spaceship with guns, go about shooting stuff then run away!

I'm nitpicking of course, I love Star Trek. All that stuff wouldn't matter because Q would do magic stuff.

Edited by DFawkes at 20:34:48 04-01-2013

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• Ranger_Ryu 4 Jan 2013 21:28:33 974 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Findus wrote:
    on what legal grounds would Picard have to arrest him, he hadn't done anything yet! It isn't the 29th century where you can be arrested for something "you're about to do"
  • Page

of 3 First / Last

Next