2) Dropping the H when they say "Herbs"
3) Pronouncing OregAno as "OregEno"
2) Calling a tap a faucet.
3) Calling Autumn "Fall".
4) Using Cups as ingredient measurements instead of metric measurements. What the fuck is a "cup"? I have lots of cups, of many different sizes.
5) "Holiday Season"
6) Replacing "addictive" with "addicting" - this alone will make me want to punch someone in the face.
7) The most irritating employment trend ever - business jargon. "Action-item list" springs to mind.
8)The seeming inability to comprehend silent vowels, leading to the mass culling of the letter U from their bastardised version of English.
9) The seeming inability to comprehend that the letter S in a word can be pronounced as a hard or soft consanant and the subsequent replacement of S with Z in American spelling.
10)Calling English people "Brits", ignoring the fact that the UK consists of 4 different fucking countries.
11) Lumping every EU country's population into the blanket term "European".
12) The propensity of the use of the word "liberal" as a pejorative.
13) Stupid fucking names for food ingredients when perfectly good English words exist. Rocket is Arugula, Coriander is Cilantro, etc.
14) The annoying and frequently confusing way they have fucked up cooking terminology by swapping BBQ and Smoking definitions, and replacing Grilling with Broiling
15) The really irritating way they claim credit for inventing everything, ever or doing anything, ever - from winning WW2 to inventing cuisine - and seem to make it a mission to utterly marginalise and obscure the truth.
16) Fucking Patent Culture
17) Oh no someone has done something I don't like! OBLIGATORY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.
18) Their bizarre tendency to think citizen rights exist in vacuums and therefore are unable to contradict each other (i.e, petitions for Piers Morgan to be deported for speaking about Gun Control that ignores freedom of speech rights)
19) The inability to understand that freedom of expression comes with social responsibility (arguably the root cause of Trolling and most of the problems with the internet)
20) "I could care less". It's COULDN'T, you fucking lingual spastics.
Edited by darkmorgado at 07:51:18 27-12-2012
Now with 80% more Cthulhu!