Piers Morgan: Thousands want him deported Page 3

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next
  • boo 8 Jan 2013 15:58:03 11,897 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Are we talking about that nice Welsh lass that does The One Show?

Just Another Lego Blog

• Scurrminator 8 Jan 2013 16:11:28 8,459 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Haha - idiot.

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Whizzo 8 Jan 2013 16:19:36 43,272 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Someone really needs to cut down on the Sunny Delight, Piers played that perfectly, he didn't need to say anything just let the loony run his mouth off and make him look like the ranting fool he obviously is.

The "accent" he affected towards the end was hilarious.

This space left intentionally blank.

• Moot_Point 8 Jan 2013 17:18:17 4,497 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @Whizzo Yep, Piers did that interview on purpose (the smarmy git he is). Any looney would make him look acceptable.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• Kilters 8 Jan 2013 19:06:13 579 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Alex Jones played that perfectly for his own audience.

He said a lot of stuff that does not normally get said on the main stream media and will go down very well with his fan base in the south.
  • Whizzo 8 Jan 2013 19:43:01 43,272 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Alex Jones's audience is obviously completely mental, I'm not sure they should be allowed to have Nerf guns or even metal cutlery let alone firearms.

This space left intentionally blank.

• wogsy81 8 Jan 2013 19:54:38 755 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I like the way Piers got him onto a "Bush was responsible for 9/11" rant just before he ended the interview.

That'll make him look like a conspiracy theory nutjob no doubt!
  • senso-ji 8 Jan 2013 22:27:48 6,001 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The aftermath, according to Jones:

This is the kind of stuff Jones does more regularly.

"If you don't know who the Bloomberg Mafia are, you're not from this planet" :D
  • Deleted user 9 January 2013 13:04:02
    Haha wow, thats amazing (Peirs one). The russians! the chinese! HOW MANY GREAT WHITE SHARKS!

Edited by joelstinton at 13:05:14 09-01-2013
  • Jamash 9 Jan 2013 15:38:09 14 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    joelstinton wrote:
    Haha wow, thats amazing (Peirs one). The russians! the chinese! HOW MANY GREAT WHITE SHARKS!
    It's obvious that all the Suicide Pills! and Mass Murder Pills! the Tyrannical Government drop in the water supply with Predator Drones are making you blind to the real issue:

HOW MANY CHIMPANZEES CAN DANCE ON THE HEAD OF A PIN?

Also, before you try and cut out the truth with your Perry Mason Factoid Questions, be aware that the FBI Statistics show that you're a Readcoat Commie who should go back to the Police State where they took the guns from and where all the cities are burnt down daily by marauding gangs of iron bar wielding old lady bashers... because FBI Statistics.
  • glaeken 9 Jan 2013 15:53:50 11,239 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The internet has been a truly amazing invention for the mentally ill. It's spread their ability to pass on their thoughts beyond shouting distance and they can even connect up with likeminded fruit cakes that will tell them they are right about everything.

I actually do wonder what the impact of the internet has been on mental illness. It must allow so many mentalists to reinforce their beliefs whereas once upon a time they would not have been able to get this type of feedback. I feel like the Daily Mail should be looking into this Internet makes you mental line of inquiry
  • bobdebob 9 Jan 2013 17:21:01 596 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    glaeken wrote:
    The internet has been a truly amazing invention for the mentally ill. It's spread their ability to pass on their thoughts beyond shouting distance and they can even connect up with likeminded fruit cakes that will tell them they are right about everything.

I actually do wonder what the impact of the internet has been on mental illness. It must allow so many mentalists to reinforce their beliefs whereas once upon a time they would not have been able to get this type of feedback. I feel like the Daily Mail should be looking into this Internet makes you mental line of inquiry
    I started wondering about this as well, I mean, the internet is just one big echo chamber isn't it?

You see various deaths on the news resulting from eating disorders and it turns out that the deceased were getting tips from specific forums.

And then there was that rash of suicides from internet suicide cults.

Edited by bobdebob at 17:23:42 09-01-2013
  • LeoliansBro 9 Jan 2013 17:22:38 44,739 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Can we change the title to 'Piers Morgan: Hundreds of millions don't care that he lives in America'?

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• TheRealBadabing 9 Jan 2013 18:42:08 1,347 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Can we change the title to 'Piers Morgan: Hundreds of millions don't care'
    fixed
  • Deleted user 9 January 2013 18:48:00
    I honestly believe the reason he came to America is because no-one knows who the fuck he really is here, even after X-Factor. I go off on a rant about him whenever he's mentioned, but as soon as I start all the Americans give me a look going "what do you have against that guy?"
  • CharlieStCloud 9 Jan 2013 19:02:57 5,392 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    boo wrote:
    Are we talking about that nice Welsh lass that does The One Show?
    ... : )

That would be a welcome change from an obnoxious American who forgot to take his Ritalin tablets!

Edited by CharlieStCloud at 19:04:00 09-01-2013
  • coastal 9 Jan 2013 20:38:05 5,389 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Piers Morgan doesn't take Piers Morgan seriously. He really doesn't.

bf3: sergeant_shaftoe

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next