Piers Morgan: Thousands want him deported Page 2

• Page

of 3 First / Last

• andywilkie35 24 Dec 2012 18:23:30 5,338 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Never thought I'd side with Piers Morgan over anything but Sugar really is an enormous twat.

PSN ID & Xbox Gamertag: Wedjwants

• RobAnybody 24 Dec 2012 18:54:06 824 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    andywilkie35 wrote:
    Never thought I'd side with Piers Morgan over anything but Sugar really is an enormous twat.
    From looking at their immature tweets, I'd say that they are BOTH twats.
  • Dirtbox 24 Dec 2012 19:21:28 76,313 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    All this bollocks just exposes America's endless hypocrisy. Ignoring the first amendment whenever they don't agree with what the speaker has to say sums it all up.

As for the true reason America loves it's guns - they're toys for people who obviously aren't secure in their sexuality.

Edited by Dirtbox at 19:23:17 24-12-2012

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• Deleted user 24 December 2012 20:30:52
    andywilkie35 wrote:
    Even back in the 1980's I always thought Alan Sugar was a monumental C***! He's a very rich and successful man with no class.
  • Deleted user 24 December 2012 20:33:24
    These threads full of comments about America being crazy are getting tiresome. They're no more crazy than any other country.
  • Deleted user 24 December 2012 20:40:50
    Aargh. wrote:
    These threads full of comments about America being crazy are getting tiresome. They're no more crazy than any other country.
    Actually I'll agree with that. It's a big country with over 300 million people in it and of course it's every American's right to own guns, so a lot of them do. No surprise that so many people die from gun related crimes in the US. If it was every English persons right to own a gun, do people here seriously think we wouldn't have gun related crimes?
  • Dirtbox 24 Dec 2012 21:10:06 76,313 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Not as many, no. Not by a long way, as evidenced by Canada.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• ResidentKnievel 24 Dec 2012 21:34:56 5,867 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Dogme wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    Actually I'll agree with that. It's a big country with over 300 million people in it and of course it's every American's right to own guns, so a lot of them do. No surprise that so many people die from gun related crimes in the US. If it was every English persons right to own a gun, do people here seriously think we wouldn't have gun related crimes?
    If every British person had the right to own a gun I'd say the UK was as crazy as the USA, but we don't so it's not.

[code]Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Unlike yourself, I don't have a weird obsession with any platform.[/code]

• RedSparrows 24 Dec 2012 23:48:13 20,738 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Of course America isn't necessarily any more crazy than any other nation. But it is a lot louder and culturally powerful, and also has enshrined, for good and ill, a sense of exclusive, discrete freedom.

Whilst at the same time trumpeting about loving the flag and anyone who doesn't is a commie bastard.

It's quite understandable why people say they're crazy more often than other countries: we have to hear about them a lot more than Burundi.
  • Deleted user 25 December 2012 00:09:46
    Much less than 1% then?
  • Scurrminator Moderator 25 Dec 2012 01:08:23 8,282 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    America; a third world country in everything but wealth

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Ryze 25 Dec 2012 06:33:18 3,107 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Scurrminator wrote:
    America; a third world country in everything but wealth
    Taking into account their national debt, health system and wealth inequality, they're not doing so well on that front either.

They simply have some nice buildings and big roads to fool us into thinking they're better off than many other world nations at this point.

The next 50 years will be very interesting indeed, in terms of prosperity and wealth. Keep an eye on the following nations:

China
    India
    Brazil
    Angola
    Ghana
    Nigeria
    Botswana

They make less 'noise' than the US and Europe, but they're not doing too badly in terms of growth at all.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Edited by Ryze at 06:33:46 25-12-2012
  • TarickStonefire 25 Dec 2012 13:27:46 2,611 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I think Piers Morgan is a twat. He says things for attention and to maximise his visibility, there are simply no two ways about it. I am glad he fucked off to America and I hope he stays there a very long time, annoying as many Americans as humanly possible. The amount of money he will make doing so also annoys me, but I can deal with that so long as he just stays away from the UK.

Having said all that, I agree with what he's tweeted about their precious and bizarre gun laws, and about Americans who want to protect them, and the mere idea that he might get sent back here (even though it will never happen) is quite terrifying.

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• Khanivor 25 Dec 2012 16:28:12 39,862 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I think the WH petitions which have been getting so much attention are reassuring. When you consider the international exposure some have had the number if signers gives me hope. Hope that the nutters really are the minority. A minority who screams and pouts with such enthusiasm and volume that they seem to be a large body of people. When you look at signatories in the tens of thousands you have to realise you are talking a fraction of a hundredth of a percent. As in there are more hemaphrodites in the country.

Edited by Khanivor at 16:30:34 25-12-2012
  • Ryze 26 Dec 2012 11:42:49 3,107 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Exactly. 30,000 people in a nation with a population of 312 million plus countless 'illegals'?

Heh! Most people want tighter gun control. The NRA continues to have a stranglehold that makes the country a laughingstock.
  • The-Bodybuilder 27 Dec 2012 13:55:43 13,608 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Ryze wrote:
    Keep an eye on the following nations:
    Angola
    Ghana
    Nigeria
    Botswana
    Haha, forget Nigeria, or any other african country for that matter. Too many corporation fingers in that corrupt pie for that to ever happen. Heck Nigeria should've been there already many years ago. No point in increased wealth when it's (illegally) shared amongst the 1%.

As for the US? Hopefully some gun-loving redneck shoots Piers. That's a win-win situation (no death though).
  • sport 27 Dec 2012 14:10:20 12,038 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Piers fights for us!!
  • ChronoTravis 29 Dec 2012 16:01:27 144 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I actually agree with most of Piers Morgan's points (except for the notion that the constitution is 'inherently flawed') However, his demeanor on television is very smug and arrogant, and so he mostly annoys me anyway, and I don't think he does any service to his viewpoints when he comes across that way. As for the constitution being 220 years old...the age does not matter, because it is not a static document, and it can be changed through amendments to reflect the different times, which has happened quite a few times before. The right to bear arms, for instance, is an amendment and was not in the original version. I also would like to point out that the polling shows that the majority of the US population supports stricter gun laws, and also that 30,000 signatures of people wanting to deport Piers Morgan, does not mean anything in a population of over 300 million.

Britain has the highest violent crime rate in Europe, and if guns weren't banned there, then there would probably be just as many shootings as in the States. Remember it took the Dunblane massacre; an event eerily similar to the Sandy Hook massacre, to affect gun law changes in Britain. I generally like Morgan, but his smugness is a bit off-putting.
    Edited by ChronoTravis at 21:00:41 29-12-2012

Edited by ChronoTravis at 21:24:38 29-12-2012
  • fletch7100 29 Dec 2012 16:06:57 6,157 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Petition to keep piers Morgan in the US

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/12/26/piers-morgan-counter-petition_n_2365200.html?utm_hp_ref=media

Sign here

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/keep-piers-morgan-usa/cbpHr9R2?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl
  • Ryze 31 Dec 2012 03:52:05 3,107 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @The-Bodybuilder

Nicely edited. Very classy.
  • urban 31 Dec 2012 04:06:44 10,892 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I didn't know it possible for me to hate someone more than Chris Martin but Piers sure has proven me wrong.

That tweet yesterday asking 'i'm trending in the UK. Does anyone know why?' -paraphrasing but it made my blood boil.

What a fucking prick.
  • urban 8 Jan 2013 12:08:28 10,892 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Gets his arse ripped by Alex Jones

Alex Jones is a nut, we all know that but it's still very funny to watch him shout Piers down
  • captbirdseye 8 Jan 2013 12:12:16 4,330 posts
    Seen 43 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    As much as i hate Piers that Alex guys comes across like a right twat. He's bascially why most people hate Americans.

I think he's also been playing AC3 with his Redcoat comments :D.

Edited by captbirdseye at 12:12:44 08-01-2013
  • urban 8 Jan 2013 12:38:43 10,892 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    He is a right twat, it's like twats anonymous in that studio right there. Quiet twat, loud twat.
  • senso-ji 8 Jan 2013 13:23:51 5,277 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Believe it or not, that is not the loudest tirade I've seen Alex Jones launch. Watch his Youtube channel for even crazier stuff.

However, I didn't have him down as a gun lobbysit, what with all the anti-lobbying rants he inevitably goes into on each of his videos.
  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 14:03:11 55,848 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I havent even seen the video and I know the thrust of his argument will be that the minute you take guns from people is the minute the lizard men can take over the country.

Without the right to bare arms or form a militia the illuminati have won.

Take a look at britian. A surveillance state run by gay zionists.

So, yeah, hes not exactly pro-gun more pro 'shoot them if they come for me'.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• Moot_Point 8 Jan 2013 14:47:10 3,488 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I can't believe this is still going. I'm far too hungover for this. I did not poop on a chair lol!

• wogsy81 8 Jan 2013 15:32:39 598 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Moot_Point Im a non violent guy but man would i love to punch that fat twat in the face. And i not talking about Piers.

Man did he embarrass himself there.
  • Fab4 8 Jan 2013 15:41:17 5,689 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    If Alex Jones couldn't turn his mouth volume up to 11 and set AUX input to Bullshit, he'd be out of work. Indeed, that was him being moderate.
  • Page

of 3 First / Last