So what's all this tinfoil hat Chemtrail bollocks about then?

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • spamdangled 19 Dec 2012 02:13:40 27,441 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I don't want to google it, mainly because I don't want to click a link and end up on a site that puts me on some government watch list or starts bombarding me with crazy bollocks about how Jews are secretly ruling the world in coalition with the Lizard People and how 9/11 was part of their master plan (sorry niteninja).

Can someone just explain the basics behind what appears to be the crackpot conspiracy theory of the moment?

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• b0rk 19 Dec 2012 02:16:23 2,942 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    click around here

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

Quality entertainment.
  • El_MUERkO 19 Dec 2012 02:17:17 17,146 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hear that sound?

The feint humming?

It's one of their drones
  • Deleted user 19 December 2012 02:21:31
    Contrails by aircraft contain chemicals that the government uses to pacify/mind control/poison for experimentation/give cancer to/take cancer away from everyone in an entire city.
  • spamdangled 19 Dec 2012 02:39:48 27,441 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    meme wrote:
    Contrails by aircraft contain chemicals that the government uses to pacify/mind control/poison for experimentation/give cancer to/take cancer away from everyone in an entire city.
    Cheers.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• b0rk 19 Dec 2012 02:46:08 2,942 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fuck off!
  • Khanivor 19 Dec 2012 02:47:41 41,261 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Holy fucking tits
  • b0rk 19 Dec 2012 02:48:55 2,942 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    ATS: the gift that keeps on giving
  • X201 19 Dec 2012 06:32:45 15,741 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    El_MUERkO wrote:
    Hear that sound?

The feint humming?

It's one of their drones
    Nah, its the transformer in my radio, its got a loose plate, like the conspiracy nuts.
  • 1Dgaf 19 Dec 2012 16:15:20 3,975 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    Holy fucking tits
    Gmaps says Sandy Hook where the shooting took place is landlocked. That map looks like it's got a river next to it.

Maybe it's shopped.

www.hatchetjob.com - more than games. "Seemingly trivial, surprisingly deep"

www.isawthatyearsago.com - a retro film podcast

• L_Franko Moderator 19 Dec 2012 16:25:03 9,697 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I was watching a plane fly across the sky yesterday with trails and it reminded me of this story. I remember watching a video of some crazy american lady banging on about how the government are mind controlling us all with these trails. There are and always will be loons on the loose.
  • Dirtbox 19 Dec 2012 16:26:38 79,191 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Vizzini told me that Ubisoft games leave chemtrails if you frisbee the disk.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• the_dudefather 19 Dec 2012 16:43:51 9,418 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    Holy fucking tits
    The illuminati's only method of communication is leaving clues in various Hollywood movies

takes ages to ping messages between each other, but it really spooks the plebs!

(ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)

• Deleted user 19 December 2012 16:50:36
    Clearly Christopher Nolan knew about Sandy Hook in advance. CLEARLY. He was trying to warn us. If no-one can see the correlation between the common words "Sandy Hook" appearing on a random map in two frames that you have to zoom in to see and the massacre in Sandy Hook, then clearly you're just not thinking hard enough.

Frankly I'm surprised no-one spotted it before the massacre happened and sent alarm bells running. We were all distracted by arguing that the movie was actually a bit shit and Bane sounded ridiculous, but it's all a smokescreen! The movie was made crap against Christopher Nolan's wishes to cover his message! Wake up, sheeple!

• Deleted user 19 December 2012 16:59:01
    Seriously, if the US government is going to start a crackdown on crazy, they need to look in this place.

Apparently, the shootings are related to Apple stock, Jesus's bloodline, the New World Order, Batman and Piers Moron.
  • IMO 19 Dec 2012 17:07:05 5,741 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    meme wrote:
    Seriously, if the US government is going to start a crackdown on crazy, they need to look in this place.

Apparently, the shootings are related to Apple stock, Jesus's bloodline, the New World Order, Batman and Piers Moron.
    There's grasping at straws and there's "You cannot honestly be serious!". I think that might fall into the latter category. My favourite part being the bit about Apple stock going up and down being linked to red and green apples.
  • Moot_Point 19 Dec 2012 17:08:43 4,607 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    meme wrote:
    Clearly Christopher Nolan knew about Sandy Hook in advance. CLEARLY. He was trying to warn us. If no-one can see the correlation between the common words "Sandy Hook" appearing on a random map in two frames that you have to zoom in to see and the massacre in Sandy Hook, then clearly you're just not thinking hard enough.

Frankly I'm surprised no-one spotted it before the massacre happened and sent alarm bells running. We were all distracted by arguing that the movie was actually a bit shit and Bane sounded ridiculous, but it's all a smokescreen! The movie was made crap against Christopher Nolan's wishes to cover his message! Wake up, sheeple!
    Clearly they thought Batman was on the case.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• b0rk 19 Dec 2012 17:11:53 2,942 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It's good we can all poke fun at the ATS nutters but I object at including a pic of Che in this context. Viva Che!

Carry on.
  • RobTheBuilder 19 Dec 2012 18:10:01 6,521 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    A guy I know always references conspiracy theories. He's smart but he never reads properly into the details or sources.
  • SolidSCB 19 Dec 2012 18:12:50 7,366 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Wake up and taste the flouride!
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next