1) Bob will create the legendary 'Super Mario Burger'. It'll have lots of levels but probably lead to you squatting over a pipe for quite some while.
2) E3 will be a phenomenal disappointment. Odds on certainty.
3) PS4 and Next-Box will be announced but have a sneaky feeling one, if not both, will be delayed until 2014.
4) WiiU to be best selling Christmas Toy 2014.
5) One of the big name Kickstarters will fail disasterously and end interest in crowdsourcing.
1) I'm fine with the squatting over the pipe thing as long as there isn't some kind of dangerous carnivorous plant that shoots fireballs. That's got to be awful cruel on the bum!
3) I agree with you there.
5) 100 percent agree! It's gonna happen for sure. I don't think it will kill kickstarter though. I think kickstarter is one of these bubbles that gets over hyped. Once the bubble is burst it will still be around but far less high profile and far lower amounts of money going around.